Barrows Isolation

Synthox

You should be banned for breaking RS rules, just dying is getting off lightly.

I hope your not on RS while posting this.

But seriously the lawful good, the self righteous rule abiders annoy me to no end. Its a D&D term but this picture demonstrates all the different player archetypes.

I really enjoy the fact that most of these player types are on this forum

tumblr_lcdouj7fh91qzv9mho1_r1_500.jpg

I reported your post because it contained profanity. Enjoy your ban.

But seriously the lawful good, the self righteous rule abiders annoy me to no end. Its a D&D term but this picture demonstrates all the different player archetypes.

I lol'd at your post because it contained hilarity. Enjoy the game.

Bartuccio3.png

You lost the game.

w99 has been kind to me in regards to not getting pwned while afking. also, if I do get pwned while afking I don't get super owned because people sometimes pray on my gravestone

Account created on Weds, December 21st, 2005

99 cooking on December 12th, 2010. 99 Agility on September 30th, 2011. 99 Fletching on August 17th, 2012. 99 Prayer on March 22nd, 2016. 99 Farming on April 4th, 2016.

You lost the game.

...The game has been over for a while. -.-

PS: Yeah, Chaotic Good sums me up pretty well.

I was just venting. I'm not stupid, It's not like God (really, Zamorak) said, "lolz at him and hiz purpl armor ima have karil f**king kill him LOLOLOLZ". I know it's my fault. Just mad about the 6 mil.

Bionic_Yoshi.png

TT rewards: 2 ranger boots, Zamorak page 1 (2x), Guthix page 1, Ancient page 2

You must construct additional oak larders doors... I mean pylons

Barrows: 10. Total value~22.3 mil. Ahrim Robeskirt is currently the item I have received the most.

Bah too bad you lost your stuff mate, tbh it's been ages since I was there. Was too focussed on slay, but now I reached what I wanted to reached I might give it a try again :)

Gl next time you got there :)

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lol...I guess I'm true neutral, mind you chaotic evil sums up my girlfriend. Either way, too funny. Oh, and I bet if you wait a few months, jagex'll finish off the meiyerditch storyline and introduce a teleport there....I hope.

div>

Lol...I guess I'm true neutral, mind you chaotic evil sums up my girlfriend. Either way, too funny. Oh, and I bet if you wait a few months, jagex'll finish off the meiyerditch storyline and introduce a teleport there....I hope.

Honestly, if have a portal to canifis in your house and access to the bridge/boat to barrows, via whatever quest allows you to use those, you can get to barrows pretty damned quick. The only time you MIGHT not be able to get back to an angel of death (so long as you don't DC and lose time on the grave) is MAYBE if your in the tunnels, especially at the chest. Even then, I'm relatively sure I could make it. Rather not find out though...

Seriously, it's just a matter of unlocking (and using!) existing transportation methods.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Well i have a canifis tele in my house now so I should be ok if this ever happens again.

Bionic_Yoshi.png

TT rewards: 2 ranger boots, Zamorak page 1 (2x), Guthix page 1, Ancient page 2

You must construct additional oak larders doors... I mean pylons

Barrows: 10. Total value~22.3 mil. Ahrim Robeskirt is currently the item I have received the most.