Frozen door (New)

Danqazmlp

So i'm by the door, first of all you see the shaking and such, then you try open the door. My message was "The door doesn't seem to budge". I have all god items to prevent people attacking me but it looks like only Armadyl & Saradomin are lit up, don't know why...very strange :P

When you unequip either Arma or Sara, does anything happen?

What about your kc?

My KC is 0, and when I unequip Arma item, it actually remains lit. Also the aviansie didn't attack me...

dczlnn.pngUSPPEP8.pngdczlnn.png

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So i'm by the door, first of all you see the shaking and such, then you try open the door. My message was "The door doesn't seem to budge". I have all god items to prevent people attacking me but it looks like only Armadyl & Saradomin are lit up, don't know why...very strange :P

What about your kc?

My KC is 0, and when I unequip Arma item, it actually remains lit. Also the aviansie didn't attack me...

Have you killed all the generals before? Or only Sara/Arma?

sigwg.png

Are you into DnB or Dubstep?

Be sure to check my SOUNDCLOUD and MIXCLOUD,

and like me on FACEBOOK to stay up to date!

Latest mix: Leuven Goes Out Deejay Contest Winning Set (Dubstep + DnB)

Shadow barrage it?

was my first inclination lol

Heard from someone down there that they tried all the ancient and modern spells on it except that pvp spell and nothing caused any effect.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

What about your kc?

Ive killed all before, tried with nothing on, didnt do anything different. nothing still. But then after, without having any god item on, no monster was attacking me :o I ran north till i reach bandos creatures and didnt get attacked by anything, but at some point they all started attacking me again. :o

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

I cant fully understand what it says, english being my 2nd language doesn't help..

My main language is french - I just headed to french world and see if they said anything in french when clicking the door, though they haven't translated the voices, they're still english.

English is mine, and I can't really understand it >.<

Don't know who it could be. Zaros is a definite-nono, as it goes against all the previous mythology. Sliske is definitely associated with the shadow, but a door in GodWars with all the God symbols on it seems to be overdoing it a bit just to imprison him... Possible though...

Anyways, I wouldn't expect shadow barrage to do anything - this is just a teaser afterall. Also, the screen never shook when I went down to it D=

Random idea....could it be....Jas? Or another elder God?

(Off-topic, do we know if Jas is an elder God or not? I mean, I'm sure he is, but....)

Tbh though, at this point the most plausible person seems Sliske, he's the only one associated with Shadow... Idk o_o

EDIT: To above poster, I think that was probably just a glitch.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Some of the audio from the door

Face me, and know the/this...something. (Sounds like fair or stare, or could be "Face me and know despair")

Mortals, only death awaits you here

My revenge will be great

All those who oppose us will perish

Give me the power of shadow

"The power to immortalise me forever" (No idea on this, Doesn't sound like shadows though)

IDK why you guys are still trying to open it. It's obvious this is just a teaser for something big in early 2011.

However, unless the new boss behind the door is Corp Beast caliber, I think it'll be disappointing. Thanks to Jamflax's two exp weekends, the average player's abilities are much higher than ever before and therefore any new boss they release will instantly be SWAMPED with lots of people who have Yaks/Titians/OVL/Turm. Unless the boss is as powerful as the CB, it will be easily overwhelmed by the overpowered combo of OVL + Turm + Chaotics/Claws.

td2sig.jpg

IDK why you guys are still trying to open it. It's obvious this is just a teaser for something big in early 2011.

However, unless the new boss behind the door is Corp Beast caliber, I think it'll be disappointing. Thanks to Jamflax's two exp weekends, the average player's abilities are much higher than ever before and therefore any new boss they release will instantly be SWAMPED with lots of people who have Yaks/Titians/OVL/Turm. Unless the boss is as powerful as the CB, it will be easily overwhelmed by the overpowered combo of OVL + Turm + Chaotics/Claws.

I reckon new boss has damage reducing armor, like into the 50%+

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

This. i'm pretty sure it'll be next year

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Also, any new items they release better not be as rare as Spirit Sigils. I'm all for really tough bosses, as long as they have decent drop rates on their goodies. Having really strong bosses with really low drop rates only fuels merchanters manipulators, who assume control of the entire supply of said items, forcing people to resort to junk trading to buy them. It's [bleep]ing stupid when you have 1000m cash and still can't buy an item because its rarity keeps it out of the GE (and therefore freezes the GE price, causing an endless negative feedback loop).

td2sig.jpg

Unless it requires an exceptional amount of skill and/or requirements, like those found in WGS, which unlocked Tormented Demons. Their value is still preserved and its shockingly empty considering its low cost/profitability.

hzvjpwS.gif

Actually, they aren't actually lit. It's just that Saradomin and Armadyl's icon has a bright color compared to Bandos and Zamorak which is black.

And when standing next to the door, no monster attacks you unless you're already under attack by them. (If I remember right)

Also, before this update, when you stood next to the door, the killcount counter would disappear. With this update, it's still there. (Might have been a bug before that is now fixed)

Actually, they aren't actually lit. It's just that Saradomin and Armadyl's icon has a bright color compared to Bandos and Zamorak which is black.

And when standing next to the door, no monster attacks you unless you're already under attack by them. (If I remember right)

Also, before this update, when you stood next to the door, the killcount counter would disappear. With this update, it's still there. (Might have been a bug before that is now fixed)

I was wondering wether they were just dark :P Didn't know about the monster thing, but my kill counter has been appearing when i'm near the door. :o

Unless it requires an exceptional amount of skill and/or requirements, like those found in WGS, which unlocked Tormented Demons. Their value is still preserved and its shockingly empty considering its low cost/profitability.

Yep, that quest point requirement is a big deterrent. Many people (including me, even though I have a Quest Cape) hate questing. Granted, (with the exception of Do No Evil) questing is much less of a chore recently than it was a year or two ago, since Jagex has started localizing quests so that you don't have to run from one end of the map to the other retrieving obscure items. Another deterrent for people is that TDs are one of the very few monsters in the game that actually require a little real life skill to solo them. The Corp Beast and Jad are the others that come to mind. Given the average maturity and intelligence level of most Scapers, TDs seem like too much work. It's much easier to fight a boss like Bandos or Sara where you can just pray, spec, and eat when necessary and it dies.

/off topic

td2sig.jpg

[hide]

What about your kc?

Ive killed all before, tried with nothing on, didnt do anything different. nothing still. But then after, without having any god item on, no monster was attacking me :o I ran north till i reach bandos creatures and didnt get attacked by anything, but at some point they all started attacking me again. :o

[/hide]

The saradomin and armadyl icons look lit...because the bandos and zamorak icons are naturally gray....where as the arma and sara icons are bright blue and yellow respectively.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

By the looks of it, with words like shadow and revenge, it does point towards Zaros.

...how? Zaros is trapped in another plane of existence entirely and wasn't around for the God Wars, I thought?

That I didn't know. Who else is affiliated with the power of shadows and getting revenge?

Sliske and General Khazard come to mind...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Maybe we're going to see a GWD related quest where we have to open the door for someone? As for who or what is behind it, it would be a surprise if it was anything to do with Zaros given that he had nothing to do with the God Wars. Perhaps it will be a new Dungeoneering dungeon?

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

You guys shouldn't rule out Zaros...because it really wouldn't be hard for jagex to just implement some random character finding out an unknown "secret" about the GWD no one found before.

It would take little effort to just mash zaros in there. And just because Zaros himself wasn't there, doesn't mean his followers couldn't be.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Checking this out now. Ill post my findings. This might be bigger than the "Strange Power"

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

You guys shouldn't rule out Zaros...because it really wouldn't be hard for jagex to just implement some random character finding out an unknown "secret" about the GWD no one found before.

It would take little effort to just mash zaros in there. And just because Zaros himself wasn't there, doesn't mean his followers couldn't be.

No. By the time of the battle for the Godsword (which was LATE in the god wars), Zaros had been gone for centuries. We're talking a loong time after Azzandra had been imprisoned. His remaining followers were in hiding, and there was no WAY they were powerful enough to take on the armies of four major Gods in a battle like that.

We're not talking about some plot twist here, we're talking about revising established history to put Zarosian influence multiple centuries later than it should be.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

No. By the time of the battle for the Godsword (which was LATE in the god wars), Zaros had been gone for centuries. We're talking a loong time after Azzandra had been imprisoned. His remaining followers were in hiding, and there was no WAY they were powerful enough to take on the armies of four major Gods in a battle like that.

We're not talking about some plot twist here, we're talking about revising established history to put Zarosian influence multiple centuries later than it should be.

Consider the fact that the door has been there since the release of godwars. Why is there a door with the symbols of all four gods on it? Where did the Godsword come from, anyway? Without speculating further, those two unanswered questions alone open up the possibility that zaros was beginning to re-emerge near the end of the god wars, and was sealed away.