Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Frozen door (New)

• Please log in to reply
357 replies to this topic

Kimberly
[ Display Name History ]

Kimberly

Retired Staff

• Members
  • 12,325 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Kimberly
  • RSN2:Dorelei

That I didn't know. Who else is affiliated with the power of shadows and getting revenge?

Sounds more like Sliske than anyone else to be honest.

Precisely my thought and several others right now. But we do not know where he is or why he would even be imprisoned. So it's not really conclusive, either.

Still...I don't know what else it could be. o_O

hzvjpwS.gif

Omnitec
[ Display Name History ]

Omnitec

Lord of the Dance

• Website Crew
  • 2,538 posts
  • RSN:Omni
So it sounds like a feminine voice mixed with a male one, the way they speak too such as "All who oppose US", maybe it's more than one god or something ;o

dczlnn.pngUSPPEP8.pngdczlnn.png

Sy_Accursed
[ Display Name History ]

Sy_Accursed

Post Junkie

• Members
  • 16,851 posts
  • RSN:Sy Accursed

So it sounds like a feminine voice mixed with a male one, the way they speak too such as "All who oppose US", maybe it's more than one god or something ;o

culd be the place in the north the zarosian mahjaratt are gathering, but the sisliske theory sounds likely, he is master shape shifting culd easily be a bit we instead of i

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Gradeskip
[ Display Name History ]

Gradeskip

The Gradeskipper

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • RSN:Zr
  • RSN2:Gradeskip
  • Clan:Gold Skillers, FnL
I cant fully understand what it says, english being my 2nd language doesn't help..

My main language is french - I just headed to french world and see if they said anything in french when clicking the door, though they haven't translated the voices, they're still english.

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

Neglexis
[ Display Name History ]

Neglexis

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 618 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:Neglexis

So i'm by the door, first of all you see the shaking and such, then you try open the door. My message was "The door doesn't seem to budge". I have all god items to prevent people attacking me but it looks like only Armadyl & Saradomin are lit up, don't know why...very strange :P

When you unequip either Arma or Sara, does anything happen?
What about your kc?
Posted Image

Are you into DnB or Dubstep?
Be sure to check my SOUNDCLOUD and MIXCLOUD,
and like me on FACEBOOK to stay up to date!
Latest mix: Leuven Goes Out Deejay Contest Winning Set (Dubstep + DnB)

Omnitec
[ Display Name History ]

Omnitec

Lord of the Dance

• Website Crew
  • 2,538 posts

So i'm by the door, first of all you see the shaking and such, then you try open the door. My message was "The door doesn't seem to budge". I have all god items to prevent people attacking me but it looks like only Armadyl & Saradomin are lit up, don't know why...very strange :P

What about your kc?

My KC is 0, and when I unequip Arma item, it actually remains lit. Also the aviansie didn't attack me...

muggiwhplar
[ Display Name History ]

muggiwhplar

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,002 posts
Shadow barrage it?

77yLQy8.png

Dragonlordjl
[ Display Name History ]

Dragonlordjl

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,443 posts

Shadow barrage it?

was my first inclination lol
Posted Image

Neglexis
[ Display Name History ]

Neglexis

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 618 posts
  • RSN:Neglexis

What about your kc?

My KC is 0, and when I unequip Arma item, it actually remains lit. Also the aviansie didn't attack me...

Have you killed all the generals before? Or only Sara/Arma?
Posted Image

Are you into DnB or Dubstep?
Be sure to check my SOUNDCLOUD and MIXCLOUD,
and like me on FACEBOOK to stay up to date!
Latest mix: Leuven Goes Out Deejay Contest Winning Set (Dubstep + DnB)

Nifflin
[ Display Name History ]

Nifflin

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,722 posts
  • RSN:Nifflin
  • RSN2:Runnersdie

Shadow barrage it?

was my first inclination lol

Heard from someone down there that they tried all the ancient and modern spells on it except that pvp spell and nothing caused any effect.

PM me in game anytime

Gradeskip
[ Display Name History ]

Gradeskip

The Gradeskipper

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • RSN:Zr
  • RSN2:Gradeskip
  • Clan:Gold Skillers, FnL

What about your kc?

Have you killed all the generals before? Or only Sara/Arma?

Ive killed all before, tried with nothing on, didnt do anything different. nothing still. But then after, without having any god item on, no monster was attacking me :o I ran north till i reach bandos creatures and didnt get attacked by anything, but at some point they all started attacking me again. :o

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

Sir_Squab
[ Display Name History ]

Sir_Squab

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,903 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Sir Squab

I cant fully understand what it says, english being my 2nd language doesn't help..

My main language is french - I just headed to french world and see if they said anything in french when clicking the door, though they haven't translated the voices, they're still english.

English is mine, and I can't really understand it >.<

Don't know who it could be. Zaros is a definite-nono, as it goes against all the previous mythology. Sliske is definitely associated with the shadow, but a door in GodWars with all the God symbols on it seems to be overdoing it a bit just to imprison him... Possible though...

Anyways, I wouldn't expect shadow barrage to do anything - this is just a teaser afterall. Also, the screen never shook when I went down to it D=

Random idea....could it be....Jas? Or another elder God?

(Off-topic, do we know if Jas is an elder God or not? I mean, I'm sure he is, but....)

Tbh though, at this point the most plausible person seems Sliske, he's the only one associated with Shadow... Idk o_o

EDIT: To above poster, I think that was probably just a glitch.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Omnitec
[ Display Name History ]

Omnitec

Lord of the Dance

• Website Crew
  • 2,538 posts
Some of the audio from the door

Face me, and know the/this...something. (Sounds like fair or stare, or could be "Face me and know despair")

Mortals, only death awaits you here

My revenge will be great

All those who oppose us will perish

Give me the power of shadow

"The power to immortalise me forever" (No idea on this, Doesn't sound like shadows though)

Stewie_Griffen
[ Display Name History ]

Stewie_Griffen

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 394 posts
Anyone try going up to it with a Shadow Sword?
Posted Image

Dragonlordjl
[ Display Name History ]

Dragonlordjl

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,443 posts
IDK why you guys are still trying to open it. It's obvious this is just a teaser for something big in early 2011.

However, unless the new boss behind the door is Corp Beast caliber, I think it'll be disappointing. Thanks to Jamflax's two exp weekends, the average player's abilities are much higher than ever before and therefore any new boss they release will instantly be SWAMPED with lots of people who have Yaks/Titians/OVL/Turm. Unless the boss is as powerful as the CB, it will be easily overwhelmed by the overpowered combo of OVL + Turm + Chaotics/Claws.
Posted Image

jjjon123
[ Display Name History ]

jjjon123

Warrior of Redwall

• Members
  • 1,170 posts
  • RSN:jjjon123
  • RSN2:Kirbybakatya

IDK why you guys are still trying to open it. It's obvious this is just a teaser for something big in early 2011.

However, unless the new boss behind the door is Corp Beast caliber, I think it'll be disappointing. Thanks to Jamflax's two exp weekends, the average player's abilities are much higher than ever before and therefore any new boss they release will instantly be SWAMPED with lots of people who have Yaks/Titians/OVL/Turm. Unless the boss is as powerful as the CB, it will be easily overwhelmed by the overpowered combo of OVL + Turm + Chaotics/Claws.

I reckon new boss has damage reducing armor, like into the 50%+
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

TheAncient
[ Display Name History ]

TheAncient

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,267 posts
  • RSN:The Ancient

This. i'm pretty sure it'll be next year
Posted Image
Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Dragonlordjl
[ Display Name History ]

Dragonlordjl

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,443 posts
Also, any new items they release better not be as rare as Spirit Sigils. I'm all for really tough bosses, as long as they have decent drop rates on their goodies. Having really strong bosses with really low drop rates only fuels merchanters manipulators, who assume control of the entire supply of said items, forcing people to resort to junk trading to buy them. It's [bleep]ing stupid when you have 1000m cash and still can't buy an item because its rarity keeps it out of the GE (and therefore freezes the GE price, causing an endless negative feedback loop).
Posted Image

Kimberly
[ Display Name History ]

Kimberly

Retired Staff

• Members
  • 12,325 posts
  • RSN:Kimberly
  • RSN2:Dorelei

Unless it requires an exceptional amount of skill and/or requirements, like those found in WGS, which unlocked Tormented Demons. Their value is still preserved and its shockingly empty considering its low cost/profitability.

hzvjpwS.gif

Omnitec
[ Display Name History ]

Omnitec

Lord of the Dance

• Website Crew
  • 2,538 posts
Tried the Shadow sword and spells, nadda :P It looks like just a teaser for now :) Hope it will be good though when it does open! Maybe Voldermort is behind there...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users