Advice for a new kuradel user

Racer434

I was just wondering if there is anything important I should know when starting my long relationship with kuradel. like things I should work for or things I should get.

any advice on what to block or cancel or be especially afraid of.

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Confucius

"choosing your path is the true trial", "the most honorable dilemma"

Be prepared to spend your will earned points on canceling tasks (not necessarily blocking them).

It is advised to unlock the fairy ring (BJQ) before starting your long-term relationship as it is a convenient way to get to a bank, if she offers a task that is do-able in her cave, do it. As there is chance for Fero rings which are the greatest thing ever (providing quick teleport to Kuradel for more tasks). You will probably get bored quickly of HellHounds, Greater Demons and Gargoyles, but you can semi-afk all of them so it is fair game.

Luck be a Lady

1: She doesn't like when you spell her name wrong.

2: She doesn't give very many "bad" tasks, although that's mostly opinion, so be prepared to stock up on points. I personally have black demons, velds, terror dogs, and something else on there. Don't block wyverns, they aren't common enough.

3: If you haven't already, get the points to get the ability to make a slayer helm. Next, auto-kill, then you can pretty much save them (unless you like aquanites).

Paragon.png

Hopping "etiquette" in her dungeon, next numbers give you an idea of how many players a room can support, so you know when to hop:

- helhounds: supports 2-3 people

- greaters: 2-3 people

- blue drags: 2 people

- gargs: 3-4 people

- abbys: 5 people

- dark beasts: 2-3? (don't have 90 slayer)

- iron drags: 2 people

- steel drags: 2 people (3 if one or two are low lvls)

Besides that, unlock the BJQ fairy ring if you haven't already (need to use 5 bittercap mushrooms on fairy ring). Quantities are higher than other slayer masters, which can be a bit enerving for lower lvls.

Also... long time no see, we used to be in a clan together.

Legion.gif

Achieved quest (07/08/2009), woodcutting (28/06/2010), attack (21/07/2010), strength + constitution (07/08/2010), defence (26/09/2010), summoning (13/01/2011), herblore (03/03/2011), cook (31/08/2012), firemaking (01/09/2012), magic (08/09/2012), prayer (16/09/2012) and ranged (29/10/2012) capes.

I'd always range the greater demons.. With decent ranging gear/lvls (85+) it is one of the fastest, non-chinning training methods.

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Thanks for the advice everyone :)

lol I thought you might still be around here

also does anyone know if when using darts on low def monsters if it would be better to slay with fsh and arma or void deflector+acp setup

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Confucius

"choosing your path is the true trial", "the most honorable dilemma"

Hopping "etiquette" in her dungeon, next numbers give you an idea of how many players a room can support, so you know when to hop:

Besides that, unlock the BJQ fairy ring if you haven't already (need to use 5 bittercap mushrooms on fairy ring). Quantities are higher than other slayer masters, which can be a bit enerving for lower lvls.

helhounds: supports 2 people

- abbys: 3-4 people

- dark beasts: 2

- steel drags: 2 people

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

also does anyone know if when using darts on low def monsters if it would be better to slay with fsh and arma or void deflector+acp setup

full slayer helmet gives the same dmg boost as full void...

So fsh is almost always better than void..

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

helhounds: supports 2 people

I'd say the greater room takes MAX 2 people unless both are just casually slaying.

Rudyaard.png

rudyaard.png

full slayer helmet gives the same dmg boost as full void...

So fsh is almost always better than void..

wrong, void has a 20% damage boost, FSH has +15%. Use void on low defense monsters.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Wow, if people have this kind of idea, no wonder I got ambushed quite a bit :P

My personal preference (don't do drags):

- helhounds: 1 person

- greaters: 2 people

- gargs: 2-3 people

- dark beasts: 2 people

Oh yeah, don't antagonize her for being a girl (she'll hurt you :c). Haha, have fun with slayering :thumbup:

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Now let's rewrite that if there is a maxed person in the room:

- helhounds: supports 1 person

- greaters: 1-2 people

- gargs: 2-3 people

- iron drags: 1 people

- steel drags: 1-2 people (3 if one or two are low lvls)

crossed_body.png

My list:

- helhounds: cannon

- greaters: 1

- gargs: 2 people

- abbys: no idea

- dark beasts: no idea (cannon anyway)

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted