Old wilderness and removal of trade limit

Pieter_00777

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I'm more excited for the release of Killzone 3. That's just me though ;)

OT: I can't really say much with 99% gurantee, except for the fact that more small/mid-sized clans will start pking more often. That will probably be a huge thing for Tip.it. In today's PvP system, there are only 4 worlds. When a small/mid-sized clan pks in deep wild, they'll usually be smashed by a bigger clan. If the old wildy is re-introduced, all worlds will be available for pking. This will give smaller clans a bigger chance and more reasons to pk. I'm personally looking forward to this update; not as a player, but as a watcher. I'm kind of interested in what direction the clan world will be taking from this update. :thumbup:

kuru72siggy3.png

Retired on: June 30, 2010

• 2 weeks later...

If drop limits are removed, and death outside the wilderness becomes important like it used to be, then I'm sure alot of people will come back to the game.

I'm not sure how this will affect clans. More worlds means more people can PK, yeah, but why PK when you can loot on lvl 3s!?

ultibearr.png

blooper.png

if the old wilderness returns, I may join up with a clan for some real wars again, I wouldn't mind some some old wilderness action.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

People are forgetting that this may also help out Tip.it and Sal's from dying since all the new small and mid-sized clans coming back.

It won't help Sals, Sals actually done well throughout CWA, it was just the likes of Blade V1per who got annoyed by the mods, attempted to make their own forum and then failed. Don't think anyone wants to go back to Sals.

mod1jv7.jpg

Well, the voting closed today. With 91% voting yes, I am pretty sure they will be seriously considering it.

Of course, this means good for Clans and Single Pkers alike. I hope this helps revive some of the clan world and make more people consider joining clans so they can have fun in wars. A person like me who enjoys the PvP aspect of the game would be excited that the old wilderness might be brought (Now i can actulally get the Whips I pk XD ), as well as making Clan PKing more profitable and therefore fun.

I am just wondering how they will implement all the new content with the old wilderness. Much has changed and the same incentives that brought people into the wild may not be there now (axe hut, rune rocks, etc)

flamesig.jpg

People are forgetting that this may also help out Tip.it and Sal's from dying since all the new small and mid-sized clans coming back.

It may help Tip.It but it won't help BK from dying. 9 years of history destroyed by one mass leave, shame.

Hopefully they remove CWA entirely, gets some more member flow into real clans.

Haha, (although it's a month old) this post made me laugh, considering that we'll be 10 years old in about a week you've not got long before you're just another troll that the members of BK have made look stupid. Cheers for the concern though!

I look forward to the return of the wilderness and the end of the trade limit although I don't understand what's changed for them to make things the way that they used to be. I hope that with this, a lot of players who used to be part of the clan world will return although I expect some of those will feel left behind and may not continue to make a comeback for very long.

In the end I think plenty of clans will still make use of CWA because it's possible for them to war without losing things and also they will be much more experienced there and may not enjoy change. I know a fair amount of the current clan world only began after CWA was introduced.

I look forward to old fashioned fights if they return the wilderness back to the way it was and maybe with so many world it will effect the crashing war although ofcourse with spies and scouts it wont die out completely I would guess. Still, smaller clans can have fights in the wilderness without the worry of a large clan commandeering the world and that will be a big positive. I look forward to old fashioned full out wars at MG!

Do you want to love me?