The return of staking??

CallmeNice

Im sorry if im the only one that thinks this deserved its very own topic but no1 has metioned it and i want to hear what tip.it has to say.. But how awesome is the return of staking going to be?

Staycw.png

"Kill anything that moves, Pick up anything that drops." -Really Tho-

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not awesome.

Bots get money.

They sell money irl.

Money is easy to get now, so price of hard i get Irena will rise.

How will this affect ge?

Why does the poll have so many flaws?

Have fun corping and see those happy faces ice barrage you while you try to do so.

My vote would be no, but can i vote against?

staking was the 1 thing i missed in the trade updates.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

I hope staking comes back; all the gear I've been wanting for safe PVP would be great there :D

As for corp and barrage.... Jagex will screw this up royally if they don't keep some non old wilderness worlds around. The corp cave itself should be safe, but imagine going there, doing the quest, clues, etc.

I'm all for the wilderness and free trade, but not at the cost of revenants and the GE.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I loved staking back in the day on a friends account and made my own account to stake/box, but unfortunately never finished building it up because of the updates. I will certainly try and rebuild a staking account once they bring it back. :thumbsup:

1288581197250-1.jpg

Despite me being against this i am happy about staking. I have always had fun watching staking videos and have quite a few friend who will return if this happens. Be nice to see world... 21? Or was it 27? back and full of stakers.

jpegsigtest.jpg

Can't freakin wait! Staking was the most fun thing I've ever done in RS, and I've pretty much done it all

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

Its not awesome.

Bots get money.

They sell money irl.

Money is easy to get now, so price of hard i get Irena will rise.

How will this affect ge?

Why does the poll have so many flaws?

Have fun corping and see those happy faces ice barrage you while you try to do so.

My vote would be no, but can i vote against?

It's not gonna be a problem.

Jagex won't let that happen - last time they almost had to shut down Runescape. They've had years to make a way to avoid this.

Definitely gonna stake a ton when it's gonna be implemented.

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

Despite me being against this i am happy about staking. I have always had fun watching staking videos and have quite a few friend who will return if this happens. Be nice to see world... 21? Or was it 27? back and full of stakers.

w22, and i loved stacking even if the max i ever did was like 500k lol.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

I read the topic as the return of stalking and thought it wasn't odd.

I never was affected by the implenting and removal of staking, so I am really indifferent to whether it comes back or not. I suppose it might make the market change more quickly.

Luck be a Lady

Guest jrhairychest

ah staking. Don't forget kids its 'the' way to launder your RS money and items to support all kinds of RL illegal stuff. Enjoy.

What accounts do you guys would be good to make? I was thinking of just making another range staker (1 everything with 61 range - made a lot with this back in the day, leveled it from 61-80 through staking haha). Or maybe i'll try staking on my main with 99 melee stats.

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

It's more of a matter if how well and when it is implemented.

Fixed.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

i feel like my long lost child has been reunited with myself

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

Stalking will never be the same again, with so many combos now. Steel titans will own.. Or kyatts.

Im not sure if u can kyatt players..

But if so, then sum will be instantly banned.

Claws... Will rise cause rwt and stalking.

We still recieve top much damage. Nuff said.

Stalking will never be the same again, with so many combos now. Steel titans will own.. Or kyatts.

Im not sure if u can kyatt players..

But if so, then sum will be instantly banned.

Claws... Will rise cause rwt and stalking.

We still recieve top much damage. Nuff said.

Claws and the price of pking gear is going to decline. None of the gear leaves the game, they just get transferred to another person. Only more supply is going to enter, which will lower the price. The initial demand might increase the price, but over time the supply is only going to increase without any decrease in supply or increase in demand. This means the long run supply curve will only shift to the right, which will lead to a long run reduction in all pking gear.

Whips doubled in price because whips kept leaving the game and the initial abuses of the drop system caused massive inflation. Hopefully this update will fix a lot of the problems removal of wild caused.