CallmeNice

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol barrage->titanspec->ks->titanspec->claws

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Did nobody on this thread actually stake?

Staking was always under the strictest rules possible... often 1-items only, or mage boxing without any equipment.

You never saw people staking with full sets of armor or all types of combat styles allowed

This. Not surprised though, tip.it isn't as pk oriented as other fan sites

yes.png

Staking was always under the strictest rules possible... often 1-items only, or mage boxing without any equipment.

You never saw people staking with full sets of armor or all types of combat styles allowed

This. Not surprised though, tip.it isn't as pk oriented as other fan sites

I remember some people staked with armour. That's why I suggested the 70/30/70 spread. It allows for whip + torags, which you use to deal low but consistent damage.

I didn't stake at all since i wasn't a member, but that's what I remember.

Staurolite.png

this

If staking comes back runescape will be complete again

WinterSigcopy.png

This will be awesome. I don't care much for staking myself, but I know that this will be awesome since so many other have missed it so much. Good luck to everyone when staking comes back ;)

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

What accounts do you guys would be good to make? I was thinking of just making another range staker (1 everything with 61 range - made a lot with this back in the day, leveled it from 61-80 through staking haha). Or maybe i'll try staking on my main with 99 melee stats.

Um ... not that it matters ... but wouldn't it be better to level the magic up to (I'm not sure) 60 (with binds and stuff, so you wont increase the HP) ... you'll have better defense against magers :?

What accounts do you guys would be good to make? I was thinking of just making another range staker (1 everything with 61 range - made a lot with this back in the day, leveled it from 61-80 through staking haha). Or maybe i'll try staking on my main with 99 melee stats.

Um ... not that it matters ... but wouldn't it be better to level the magic up to (I'm not sure) 60 (with binds and stuff, so you wont increase the HP) ... you'll have better defense against magers :?

All low level pure accounts are made useless by summoning tanks, doesn't matter if you can darkbow a 8-8 iron titan will hit 690 on you.

Maulers... gl with 1 attack

I predict low level staking will be dramatically changed by summoning tanks, a level 45 can take out level 70s in one hit.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

if staking does come back that will be enough for me to make a 70 1 70 veracs staker and get p2p or just 1 1 40 in f2p, i love all these low cb builds that are great at staking

will this mean i have to make a 2nd acc with somthing that looks like the name of my staking acc, so if people look me up they think i have bad stats and stake me :rolleyes:

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

I remember some1 on this forum made an 40 att 1 str 70 def staking pure. they used rune dagger ++ to poison, and let it kill their enemies and tanked out hits while running around obstacles. was hilarious and effective.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

The return of staking will be the best update since the removal of it.

Summoning will most likely be turned off for big, worthwhile stakes as staking was always under heavy rules. Unfortunately it will also bring back scammers. When people are able to scam say, 5m here, 20m there they often will. And due to the large number of players many of these scams will go unnoticed.

With the increased variation of items, skills and prayers this will also give scammers more room to scam. However it will also give more options for different builds and staking techniques.

I predict low level staking will be dramatically changed by summoning tanks, a level 45 can take out level 70s in one hit.

I'm sure there will be an option to disable summoning.

Actually you have to opt-in summoning, but not hard to whine/pretend you have 16 summoning until they let you turn it on/take in your mascot granite crab :thumbup:

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Does that surprise you? Staking is pretty old now.

But yeah, mage boxing was pretty popular especially with the people that staked the high items. I think I remember your mage boxing log?

I remember I was just about finished my mage boxer then Jagex brought into the anti-rwt updates. I was pretty frustrated :(

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

I don't know about the rest of the runescape population but staking was my favorite pastime in the world and there will definitely be some fresh meat looking for a quick buck.

I've been spending every waking moment online at damonheim to get a CLS but I will now be saving my tokens for if and when this update occurs to favor the higher DPS of the rapier just in case.

I cannot wait to see the outcome!

j_birdd.png

I'm wondering the same thing. Just set the rules to your liking and you'll be fine.

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

All low level pure accounts are made useless by summoning tanks, doesn't matter if you can darkbow a 8-8 iron titan will hit 690 on you.

Don't really need mage defense if I'm not going to be mage staking? And who on earth would stake with summoning on? :S

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

Don't really need mage defense if I'm not going to be mage staking? And who on earth would stake with summoning on? :S

While agree summoning will probably be a standard when staking comes back, the summoning rule IS slightly out of view, and could be very easy to sneak on.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png