Wilderness and free trade vote! - Now Closed

Jimmyw3000

576 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jagex reintroduce free trade and the old Wilderness?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Indifferent ...

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like the only person who's entirely against it coming back =/

Same..

Wheres my "Worst Update Ever" T-Shirt? :shock:

Add me to that list, too.

I find it deucedly strange that you cannot vote "no" and yet anyone can vote "yes" on your behalf ...

Looks like a rigged vote to me. :unsure:

That's how I feel...I accidentally voted yes because I thought I was logging in to vote...nope, just enter a name...click the vote button...and that means you voted yes...

You know there's going to be those idiots out there who just go down the highscores list entering in names...

It's a real shame...this is such a bad idea... -.-

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

I think it's obvious what's happening here. They've lost so much money that they have no choice but to change everything back. Jagex has already made the decision to bring everything back. This lopsided vote is just a clever ploy to make everyone think they're finally listening to their players. I support the wilderness and free trade coming back, but I don't like how they're going about this.

Guitar_by_Lemeja123.jpg

I really don't want this. However, I accidentally voted. Thought you had to type your name and press vote, then you'd get a whole bunch of questions.

Oh well.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

WTF there is only "yes" vote ... I wanted to vote "no" and I assumed that by clicking vote it would then redirect me to another page where I could vote yes/no ... at least 10% of the 107k votes are confused people.

Same here. :P FML, even though someone probably already lodged my name in there before I managed to do so by mistake.

It also tells you to create an account and vote if you don't have one and it has links to all the major social networking sites. I'm starting to think this is more of a publicity stunt than anything else or Jagex really didn't think the poll through. Don't get me wrong I'm all for a poll about it, but in this format it's somewhat unfair.

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

So, what happens to GE?

Becomes more like the Auction House I'd guess, which is how it should've been imo.

EDIT: I've been idling in a lot of ircs and I've seen people talking about how they're trying to get to vote. Someone in IRC:

[14:49] <*******> to give you all an idea of the scale of this, i've been running for 45 seconds and grabbed 600 valid rsns

hzvjpwS.gif

I clicked' vote' thinking it would lead me to a page saying, 'No'. You're meant to vote 'No' by not voting at all? What's the difference between abstaining and disagreeing here?

Not even George W Bush could mastermind this one. Second misleading page title in 24 hours.

I was mass-refreshing to see if any names I recognised came up, when one did... Mine. :|

I don't fully understand the implications of what the return would bring, and will be sure to ask someone later when I'm out of my state of shock.

This voting system is ridiculous, but hilarious at the same time.

They way I see it; theycannot have made such a bad voting system which is stupidly biased to "yes" if they don't have a very nice plan of how to do it. The fact that the vote will pass, if it isn't called off, is certain, it's more a question of whether they truly know what they're doing that worries me.

sanasiggy.png

Capes: Dungeoneering, Dungeoneering (t), Defence (t), Attack (t),

Constitution (t), Quest, Soulwars (both), Fire, Tokhaar Kal

Massive thanks to [)en[)en for my signature picture.

So i had no idea i was voting yes i really wanted to say a big no to this.

Also this seems to leave a few holes in the way the game is now. So what will happen with the ge with free trade? Street and rare prices? What about botting? Credit card fraud? They did make these huge game changes for a reason, and after spending years trying to make up for it they are just going right back where they started? Seems like this is going to cause quite a lot of problems. Also i find it funny at all the people that want the old wildy back. I seem to remember a large amount of players saying the wilderness and pking system was broken before these changes.

On a lighter note i will be happy to see staking making a come back.

jpegsigtest.jpg

This is a stunt; it's let me vote multiple times, both logged in and not logged in. :wink:

Pretty sure it's set in stone it's coming back, they wouldn't tease us like this. Think they just want to see how dedicated people are to brining it back. But f yeah.

Of course jagex released this so called "poll" already knowing what they are going to do. The poll is just there to, umm, get us excited :P

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010