One aspect yet unconsidered...

IHasChicken

Gotta love the internet tough guy talk coming from the pkers. People who think killing people in a video game makes them badass are the biggest wusses of them all.

2480+ total

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta love the internet tough guy talk coming from the pkers. People who think killing people in a video game makes them badass are the biggest wusses of them all.

COM 2 DUAL ARNEA ND FITE ME I KEEL U KID

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

Blind, didn't I beat you the last time we dueled? Or am I remembering incorrectly? >_>

Wasn't that when you were on a clue, and had a whip and d hide and what not

And i had. .no armour, and was fisting you? ;)

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

I think Jagex just realized that they made a big mistake with falling interest in RS since they removed the wilderness and free trade. We'll keep gravestones in the regular game, just not in the wilderness. Here are some mod comments that might clear some of this up:

oldwildy.png

Guide - How To Prepare For (And profit From) Free Trade & the Return of the Wilderness

rune-tips-banner.jpg

2.17B Total Wealth ~ The Original Grand Exchange Merchant

I could care less about Pking, I'm just interested in free trade. I never really Pked but I remember how awesome it was having a free market that wasn't as easy to be manipulated by large groups of merchants. It would be nice if we seen the return of markets that sell commodities in certain game areas. I remember Yannile bank being the fletching guild, Camelot being a great place to buy fletching supplies west of the bank, and of course Fally garden.

It is possible to still keep the Grand Exchange implemented into the game as it was from the 26th of November up until the 10th of December, 2007..

Low_C.png

the 2007 wtfboom updates where to fix a problem.

i dont care much about free trade/wildy but if this is to undo a fix, and is not ment to really fix something else...

...dont do it.

whats the point of disarming a bomb if your just gona rearm it? the least you could do it move it away.

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

the 2007 wtfboom updates where to fix a problem.

i dont care much about free trade/wildy but if this is to undo a fix, and is not ment to really fix something else...

...dont do it.

whats the point of disarming a bomb if your just gona rearm it? the least you could do it move it away.

Maybe you should read the announcement, specifically the part where they say they think they can handle it now

yes.png

So.. Keep Revenants in? I personally would like to see nothing less than a lvl 50 and a lvl 12 walking in the Wily, when suddenly a Revenant drops his scummy scamming soul! Before the lvl 12 runs off with all his loot :P YES PLEASE! Or better still an ongoing war of Revenants and Pkers outside Clan Wars etc. Just saunter in as they all flee from the Orks and Knights! Haha that'd be awesome :P Like as soon as you're skulled the Revenants are onto you...

Kinda like wearing the 'One Ring' from LoTR.. Then we'd see if it's worth killing us helpless agility trainers and clue scroll-ers! :thumbsup:

6660_6.jpg

So.. Keep Revenants in? I personally would like to see nothing less than a lvl 50 and a lvl 12 walking in the Wily, when suddenly a Revenant drops his scummy scamming soul! Before the lvl 12 runs off with all his loot :P YES PLEASE! Or better still an ongoing war of Revenants and Pkers outside Clan Wars etc. Just saunter in as they all flee from the Orks and Knights! Haha that'd be awesome :P Like as soon as you're skulled the Revenants are onto you...

Kinda like wearing the 'One Ring' from LoTR.. Then we'd see if it's worth killing us helpless agility trainers and clue scroll-ers! :thumbsup:

If you are helpless in wilderness you should be killed..

really wilderness is wilderness: you should prepare for everything when going there!

-In agility course you can easily evade by jumping through the obstacles faster than the pkers!

-Clues are only very short time in wilderness (like 1 minute max).. Just take black dhide & a full inventory of sharks (maybe a brew) and no one will touch you. (if you run AWAY of them of course)..

-clan wars are reacheable by game necklace, same for the volcano (but please bring back my graveyard).. Deamonheim is easily reachable through al kharid/ring (who in their right mind walks all the way?)

-chaos tunnels are reacheable at various locations (hard to patrol) - even through non wilderness!

Only problem are quests: quests require you to read various parts (books & lore) which interfere with the interface of runescape..

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

[hide]

If you are helpless in wilderness you should be killed..

really wilderness is wilderness: you should prepare for everything when going there!

-In agility course you can easily evade by jumping through the obstacles faster than the pkers!

-Clues are only very short time in wilderness (like 1 minute max).. Just take black dhide & a full inventory of sharks (maybe a brew) and no one will touch you. (if you run AWAY of them of course)..

-clan wars are reacheable by game necklace, same for the volcano (but please bring back my graveyard).. Deamonheim is easily reachable through al kharid/ring (who in their right mind walks all the way?)

-chaos tunnels are reacheable at various locations (hard to patrol) - even through non wilderness!

Only problem are quests: quests require you to read various parts (books & lore) which interfere with the interface of runescape..

[/hide]

Yeah man I agree the Wildy should be dangerous, tbh I was clowning around. I agree that when people moan about it being unfair, well they really that is the essence of the Wilderness and they just need to man up :P Cause after all People are also over estimating just how full the wildy was on every world anyways, I remember exploring and never found many groups of them.. There was unofficial worlds n' stuff :unsure:

6660_6.jpg

As long as it doesn't destroy any other wildy activity or remove any existing content I'm content with this update.

The Mod Mark pic pretty much confirmed this, so I guess why not? Let it happen and see the results.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

A great deal of the supporters are trolls. It's evident on the forums, and I don't want them back. Some of them are making death threats too. The community will most definitely take a hit.

I'd also mention the increased risk of hackers... Since this would give incentive to hack.

But why would Jagex care? If this will prove profitable they'll just do it anyway...

A good semi-solution would be for the wilderness and free trade to exist only on new worlds accessible by older accounts (1-2 year+).

jOi7G.png

~PM me and I'll do my best to make you a signature!~

A good semi-solution would be for the wilderness and free trade to exist only on new worlds accessible by older accounts (1-2 year+).

I would say accounts that were made before 2007, tbh.

Being a player since 2004 I would agree, but then you'd get more pures complaining...

jOi7G.png

Being a player since 2004 I would agree, but then you'd get more pures complaining...

Which would be fine, because if I recall correctly, Jagex has stated they don't like the idea of pures.

Spaz4010.png

Which would be fine, because if I recall correctly, Jagex has stated they don't like the idea of pures.

Cheers.

jOi7G.png

If I recall correctly, they think pures abuse the combat level system to lead opponents under a false impression they're fighting someone much weaker than they actually are; in other words, combat level doesn't really reflect the odds of winning. But then, Revenants are far more powerful than normal monsters of their own level too so it's Pot calling the Kettle Black really.

Plus the hardly kept secret that pures bot.

Maybe they could go back to way at the beginning of RSC and have PK/No PK status :P

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Maybe they could go back to way at the beginning of RSC and have PK/No PK status :P

Seriously ... BEST IDEA EVER (well at least one of the best ideas since the whole fiasco started)

would solve a lot of issues brought up in this (and the other) thread. Make it so you can change ever 15 days or something.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12