Ava's Alerter

Junkmutt

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should probably make up a list of possible places for others, and see if this is just specific to ONE PLACE ONE PERSON, or if it has some relevancy to a treasure trail, of treasure trails. =p

The person who first found this compiled a list of four confirmed locations so far:

1. Lletya

2. Lunar Isle

3. Penguin Iceberg

4. Meiyerditch

I found mine on Lunar Isle...there don't seem to be any other locations.

siggy.png

Quest cape first achieved September 20, 2010

534/534 Tasks completed. Taskmaster first achieved June 23, 2012

Ah, I misunderstood you...I think you only get one free elite. I don't think it would be fair to have multiple free elite clues, would it? (That would've been nice though... :smile:)

I'll try though when I finish mine, but it seems to just be a one time hidden reward.

siggy.png

Quest cape first achieved September 20, 2010

534/534 Tasks completed. Taskmaster first achieved June 23, 2012

Seems like a pretty cool bonus for doing the quest. Hidden content like this is always cool, and I wish Jagex would throw in hidden details like this more often. Helps keep things interesting.

Unfortunately, mine gave me only 250k worth of junk =/. Could've been worse, though.

Found my in Isafdar, btw.

Artemis_42.png

"Those who know nothing, can understand nothing"

- Ansem, Kingdom Hearts

I wonder if you are able to get all four if you go to each of them in a certain order that is random.

I got Isfadar, so maybe if I go to another one (besides lunar I already checked) I can get that clue.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

Bah. 2 snaps, yew seed, like 25 biscuits. Think I had some other random item that was worth crap.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I just got to the Iceberg, found the scroll, and dug. It told me there was a clue inside the box, but that I had to finish my current clue.

...Just bank checked and found I had no clue scroll in my bank.

Maybe this explains my recent dearth of clues <_<

EDIT: Just noticed a puzzle box I kept in my bank for fun. Destroyed it. Got clue.

OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOD ALL THOSE SKELETAL HORRORS KILLED FOR NOTHING.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Found mine here :

ScreenShot647.png

where's that?

The single most annoying area in Runescape -- Meiyerditch.

I was afraid so (hoped for west ardougne)

wow - you (jolletzu) went all the way to look for that?

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

I just got to the Iceberg, found the scroll, and dug. It told me there was a clue inside the box, but that I had to finish my current clue.

...Just bank checked and found I had no clue scroll in my bank.

Maybe this explains my recent dearth of clues <_<

EDIT: Just noticed a puzzle box I kept in my bank for fun. Destroyed it. Got clue.

OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOD ALL THOSE SKELETAL HORRORS KILLED FOR NOTHING.

OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE HORROR!

(Pun intended. Yeah...)

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Got mine at the Penguin Iceberg. Poop reward though: 13 purple sweets, 13 blood runes, dragon dagger, and a couple of Bandit Camp scrolls. D'oh!

Mine had a zamorak page + some junk. At first i was like -.- junk again... But when i attempted to sell the page, i found out it's 2.2m :eek:

Thanks for sharing this info! :)

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

Mine had a zamorak page + some junk. At first i was like -.- junk again... But when i attempted to sell the page, i found out it's 2.2m :eek:

Thanks for sharing this info! :)

Wtf, I always considered the pages as junk lol....

Me and the wise old man go way back.... he was a foolish boy back then.

My crystal armour idea.

Mine was on lunar. After 5 knot puzzles and another half dozen compasses I got 3 supersets, some bandit teles and a dragon long. Never mind, lol.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Mines not on lunar, not at penguin, and not in elf lands.... Why!!!! :thumbdown:

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Mines not on lunar, not at penguin, and not in elf lands.... Why!!!! :thumbdown:

meyerditch? (GL though)

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.