Ava's Alerter

Junkmutt

Mine's not in any of the locations.

I'm extremely pissed off that I just wandered Meiyerditch for half an hour for nothing. Even after I finish that annoying quest it still manages to be the worst thing ever.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh thats just great it looks like mines not in Meiyerditch either.... Gonna recheck the other areas. Where exactly in the penguin area is it?

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Edit: nvm i found it on penguin...

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

It's stuff like this that keeps the game fun and interesting. :thumbup:

I'd like it if it were a little more fair. Out of the way locations like Lunar and Arandar are fine, but come on... Mieyerditch? Some people automatically have to spend 10x as long as others getting their free elite due to bad luck? That's messed up.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

I'd like it if it were a little more fair. Out of the way locations like Lunar and Arandar are fine, but come on... Mieyerditch? Some people automatically have to spend 10x as long as others getting their free elite due to bad luck? That's messed up.

Yeah, cause the center of Fally would make it more fun. [/sarcasm] It's the whole randomocity that I enjoy. (Like all those invisible ghosts hiding around)

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Yeah, cause the center of Fally would make it more fun. [/sarcasm] It's the whole randomocity that I enjoy. (Like all those invisible ghosts hiding around)

Again, random difficult locations are fine. It's when some people get a random location under 20 seconds from a teleport (penguin glacier) and some people get one that requires wandering around for half an hour just to confirm it really isn't there (Mieyerditch) that it becomes really annoying. Randomly screwing people over isn't fun in my mind.

am i the only one kind of wondering if delivering choc ices could possibly get you another clue?

Ex

Do quest and find first scroll

solve scroll

deliver 5 choc ice

new scroll would spawn in one of the locations

i would be sooooo happy, i cant get elite scroll drops for my life

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

54alcl.png

can't complain about reward from a free elite :)

(got my clue from meyrditch (sp))

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

Am I the only one who actually likes Meiyerditch? :unsure:

I'm with you bro. I liked that quest. One of my favourites.

With you too. Legacy of Seergaze is probably in my top 5 favourite quests.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

am i the only one kind of wondering if delivering choc ices could possibly get you another clue?

Ex

solve scroll

deliver 5 choc ice

That's really interesting. Anyone have an answer? I plan on getting this elite clue sometime this week and I'll probably end up testing this.

Ex

solve scroll

deliver 5 choc ice

That's really interesting. Anyone have an answer? I plan on getting this elite clue sometime this week and I'll probably end up testing this.

Jagex confirmed thatdelivering choc ice is purely cosmeticalzl.

Ok I've honestly been to every location and my Alerter has not bwuk'd once. I went to the exact spot people said they found their scrolls. Nothing. Checked my bank, no puzzle boxes, clue scrolls, or such items of any sort.

Anyone else get this? Do I have to do something special to trigger this? :\

Ok I've honestly been to every location and my Alerter has not bwuk'd once. I went to the exact spot people said they found their scrolls. Nothing. Checked my bank, no puzzle boxes, clue scrolls, or such items of any sort.

My bet is that there's another location that hasn't been found. Mine isn't at any of the locations either.

My bet is that there's another location that hasn't been found. Mine isn't at any of the locations either.

I guess I'll run around and try to find another, but damn, was going to be my first elite :(