Envy vs Downfall

envymark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAabG1sBlao

07:26 for 53/55 at main pile.

00:00 - 11:00 to see domination.

08:15 + ; One crasher in our pile, we pile him, then pile another crasher, and Downfall STILL attack our members, so we keep going. Watch the minimap btw when they still piling us, still getting dragged lol.

08:52 Killing Elite_BT - 2-3 crashers, we pile them as we could, we're not going to stop the whole fight to kill 2-3 snipers lol.

Watch the minimap, see our drags, see even silent tanking them lol.

See the spider regroups, RDG dd's, cap dragging.

See if envy regrouped? Answers no if you were wondering

Decide for yourself.

Still need more proof? Gladly click the spoiler box and read below.

Envy -vs- Downfall

Rules

• 60 Minute PKRI
  • East tree to Spiders
  • All Styles
  • Dung OFF, Corr OFF, Rings ON
  • Team to clear crashers

*Strikeouts represent the rules DF broke

So we had a prepped fight vs DF, around 3 days prep which was set up due to a recent skirmish that ended up in nothing but talk between both clans. We were excited for this fight, and got ready for it. On the war day, DF made the mistake of changing their names to "EnvyOurSpares" and dumb crap, and flaming us and all. Our members immediatly got pumped, and this showed in our starting

Envy Starting : 144~

Downfall Starting : 124~

101222233904.png

Start fighted off a bit even, but after a few minutes our blast unit excelled and our KO power ripped through their rangers and blasters. Downfall took a few regroups at RDG, On top of spiders a few times, and even out of bounds a few times. The fight was relatively easy, as we gained numbers in teamspeak and peaked at 55.

Downfall claim we had randoms in our pile, and so we stopped to clear. They wouldn't give us any names however, we started off looking for randoms ourselves and starting piling them

101223002819.png

101222183530.png

101223003139.png

101223003259.png

However, they continued hitting our pile, so we just started fighting back. We gained a solid 120+ opt main pile at all times towards the end of the fight, and we stopped to take ending as the time cap had finished, and a few minutes extra. Downfall refused to stop, and spammed "No it isn't" (the cap) and continued piling us. We PM'd their officials who ignored us, and when we got in their IRC they kb'd us lol.

We're not familiar with like that, so we fought on a bit to see if they'd stop, and said we'd end. Was pointless fighting a clan constantly regrouping. The world got DDOS'd. We logged in to a different and took ending, which was around 120 with a few returning. Once the world was back up, we logged back into the main world, took ending, and left. Downfalls ending was around 90~. I'd say 60~ since I have screens of their main pile running around with that constantly after the cap, but Im sure that wasn't the case if you had 40 in teamspeak ;)

Envy Ending : 135 immediate, with some peoples login server error'd (53~ in ts)

Downfall Ending : 90~ (?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjdFZOLdaL0

Immediate one before the world got ddos'd, 2nd ending once world got back up was 135 as shown in screen below

101223011237.png

We took ending multiple times,

101223003804.png

Downfall breaking bounds rule

101223003752.png

Taking us to their out of bounds regroup, which proceeded with them running all the way west

101223004516.png

DF Dragging out cap

101223001928cw.png

One image of many on top of spider regroups

101223000305.png

DF Tanking out of bounds

Pictures of us

101223001058.png

101223001359.png

101223001802.png

101223004918.png

World ddos'd gg

If one image could sum up my feelings of this fight.

implied-facepalm.jpg

Peace, we both know who won this one.

Thanks RSD/EOS/Notorious for the AC

envy42.png

grats downfall, nice fake topic once more.

Stop suckin up to them. Seeing as it wasnt uncapped and they kept piling us after the cap, and we took ending and added to the fact that when we did pile crashers they still piled us, not forgetting we had more ending that they had kinda makes it obvious we won. Certainly the rsc mods agree. And as uve said fake topic, try steppin into pvp without team/open cc dk

envy42.png

Honestly if you had ended when the cap was over, then you'd have won. The fact is that both clans continued fighting after the cap, and then you logged out leaving DF victorious.

I was very impressed by your opts Envy, but you should have ended when the cap was done.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

i respect envy, but from what i have seem and heard downfall put up hell of a fight being soo much outnumber, Downfall didn't even pull 40 and watching the video they got you down to over 33 ppl out of ur 50 pull, soo in my opinion downfall outperformed by miles and soo it seems both clans decided

to keep fighting and envy decided to end leaving downfall as last clan standing soo i guess downfall won this.

despited that, amazing opts envy and good job downfall on keeping up with then being outnumber

Like Jack said. Should have taken the ending when the cap was over. If you stuck around and fought back means it's a whole new war pretty much. And the fact that you logged and came back.... you say you had 135 opts ending which I believe you but it was after all the logging and waiting and stuff. Could have been a min... could have been 5? 10? Only you'd know that.

Anyways, congratz your pull tho. TBH if Envy think they did a good job and had a nice pull then winning or losing doesn't really matter at this point.

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

I don't see an ending from you, so I still dont know who won.

Gratz to whoever again :thumbup:

The ending vid where it says envy vs downfall endings and the picture below it.

Must've read over that. Gratz Envy than? :thumbup:

Ex Retaliation High Council | Ex Legendz High Council

lgzfriendly.png

#Legendz on IRC

Proud to have been a Power Ranger

They continued to fight even tho the cap has ended, but then we started to gaining numbers back and they left the world until we had gone and then they logged in and took a ending.

DownfallLightning.png

crownn.gifDownfall Member

They continued to fight even tho the cap has ended, but then we started to gaining numbers back and they left the world until we had gone and then they logged in and took a ending.

We took our ending at the end of the cap, we won the capped fight but tbh in my opinion you guys can claim a win for the next 20 mins. We won the cap but we wernt gonna go over boared on a uncapped fight like you guys were. Gratz on the 20 mins after but the cap we won.

envy42.png

We took our ending at the end of the cap, we won the capped fight but tbh in my opinion you guys can claim a win for the next 20 mins. We won the cap but we wernt gonna go over boared on a uncapped fight like you guys were. Gratz on the 20 mins after but the cap we won.

You may have "won" the cap fight, but i'd say we done alot better for our numbers then you did, at 1 point we had you below 90opts.

DownfallLightning.png

crownn.gifDownfall Member

Interesting that you log back in after Downfall took ending and call that a 'win'. Also humorous that after 15 minutes of regrouping for ending you only managed 114 out of your 55 peak on TS. :kanye:

Congratulations Downfall

Better luck next time Envy our Spares

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence

Gratz both clans, I guess. Just like King-Yufei said, if your clan thinks you did well, then that should be good enough. No need to sweat over a TIF/RSC topic. :thumbup:

PS: Hi Mark :D

kuru72siggy3.png

Retired on: June 30, 2010

Gratz both clans, I guess. Just like King-Yufei said, if your clan thinks you did well, then that should be good enough. No need to sweat over a TIF/RSC topic. :thumbup:

PS: Hi Mark :D

Hi Kuru :)

And tbh ik both clans won and lost this time round, EOS are just mad there having a rough time of it atm so chill out gwas we won the cap df won they extra bit at the end (we didint agree to it but we did stay so meh)

envy42.png

So what T0 and all other Downfall suck up's are trying to say is that Downfall broke the capped rule so they should still be able to win the fight?

Grats Envy , Back to cwa downfall.

Recruit me pl0x?