What did you get for Christmas?

Skully

My dad has to work on Christmas so I got to open my parents' presents early. I got CoD: Black OPs (spent the evening playing through the story), an Experia X10 cell phone, $100 cash. From my brother and sister-in-law, I got a $50 Best Buy gift card and a picture of my niece.

Tommorow I expecting about another $25 in gift card format and clothes ( <_< ) from my grandparents and other relatives. It's not that I dislike getting clothes, it's just that I already have more than enough...

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got some clothes from my oldest sister, and some jeans from my youngest sister; I've yet to open the the rest of the presents because I've only just woken up.

EDIT:

• Davidoff Cool Water fragrance

• Hoodie & T-shirt from my girlfriend

• Cardigan & t-shirt from my oldest sister

• Dire Straits 'Dire Straits' album on vinyl

• XBOX Kinect with 2 games

• Toy Story 3 on blu-ray

• Kneepads / elbow pads / wristpads for longboarding

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Well, I got my computer case and motherboard, but no processor...

So, my Christmas gifts are unusable at the moment...

Hopefully my Uncle who works for Intel remembered my Core i7 or I'm going to rage hard.

In addition to my own presents (in my first post on the thread), we got Despicable Me and Toy Story 3 on DVD, plus 'the best of' Angry Beavers Season 1. My dad gave my mom cabinets and a light fixture... :-|

Plus I'm likely to get another $20 from grandparents and a gift card of some sort next week.

I got Red Dead Redemption, the Undead Pack for it, Bioshock 2, Fable 3, and Fallout 3. I also got (2) 1600 point microsoft cards for my xbox 360.

Also got some clothes and shaving razors lol.

Low_C.png

SWEET FRACKING YEAR

-A total of about 300 bucks

-80's Soviet Ushanka, very nice pin and all, from a confirmed legit source

-Dexter Season's 1 & 2 on DVD

-Fable III

-Black Ops

-Light for my Kindle

Also got a razor and some shaving stuff, because Santa likes to drop hints.

VERY happy with this. Merry Christmas, everyone!

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I got an awesome mouse (Razer Deathadder, Great for SC2, heh) an office chair since I've been using a kitchen chair to sit on for my computer, 3 12 packs of dr pepper from my little sister, a couple gift cards, an awesome SC2 shirt, pajama pants, and I also got my high school letter jacket.

Starcraft 2 - PCTahvo.617. Message me if you want to play, always up to play with fellow Tifers.

32" sony TV. All I wanted this year :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

New headset (Corsair HS1)

Don't they make power supplies?

Cases, RAM, CPU Coolers and many other things too.

Two new belts, five different movies on blu-ray, couple different boxes of chocolates, and a few giftcards from relatives this year. I didn't expect much, so I'm quite pleased.

23p1r8.jpg

:thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

SWEET FRACKING YEAR

-A total of about 300 bucks

-80's Soviet Ushanka, very nice pin and all, from a confirmed legit source

-Dexter Season's 1 & 2 on DVD

-Fable III

-Black Ops

-Light for my Kindle

Also got a razor and some shaving stuff, because Santa likes to drop hints.

VERY happy with this. Merry Christmas, everyone!

AHHH! NO FAIR!

I wanted to get the dexter seasons. My parents said "those shows are not pleasing to god, and your soul is too young." Keep in mind I'm 20.

However, I still had a great one:

I got

$180 - Supposed to be to repair my car front bumper, but I think I'll use it to start buying parts to build my own computer.

$40 Barnes and NOble card - Buying dexter season, I think I'll get #1 to start.

Sweater (ugly)

Alan Wrenches :)) *YES!*

Socks...

Ornaments...

NOW GET THIS PEOPLE:

The Conscience of a Conservative, by Barry Goldwater.

I said straight up "im not reading this." :|

And some earmuffs.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

My family's dinner & gift swap is 5 hours away... :unsure:

I'm betting on cash & gift cards and maybe a homemade apple pie from my sister-in-law... as long as no one buys me underwear or socks I'm good with it.

EDIT - It ended up being an all-cash haul. Probably gonna have to use it all for 2010 taxes though; I haven't made any quarterly payments. :ohnoes:

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

Some cash, a bunch of stand-up dvds and various other bits and bobs. A pretty good Christmas. :thumbup:

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Lego set. I win.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

In addition to my previous post (Foosball table, etc.), I got a couple gift cards, some random stuff, a pocket watch, and Cat's Cradle by Vonnegut (I asked for it a while back, I have no idea how anyone remembered). One of the gift cards is for Barnes and Noble, so I'll head down there at some point to pick out a few more books. Also, the family got some random board games and Wii Sports Resort, which is decent as far as the Wii goes.

And socks. There will always be socks.

Lego set. I win.

:thumbup: There was a suprising lack of Legos in my house this year. Do kids just not like them any more? It probably has something to do with the fact that my youngest brother has tons of video games, while I grew up without even a TV.

E: Also, my dad bought the Beatles album Revolver for the family. I know what I'll be listening to today.

I also got a $50 iTunes gift card. I illegally download 100% of my music and movies so I have no clue what I'm going to do with it haha.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."