What did you get for Christmas?

Skully

White San Fransisco phone, Toy Story 3 and a few other things. :)

A good one imo.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also got an Orange (network) San Francisco android phone - I'm so happy, I've been waiting so long for a new phone. The phone also came with a free watch from LTD.

Mine and Aeon's parents are awesome :D

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Got a model of the Millennium Falcon, a new headset, some cologne and night clothes. A very low key christmas. :thumbup:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

£500 cash, Armani Code Black, Alcohol (Absolut Original & Jagermeister) and copious amounts of chocolate. Also got a Vulcan Gripper for my grip strength training.

You win Christmas.

I got a nice mouse, feels great. I'll probably switch to my old one every once in a while so I don't get spoiled by this one's awesomeness. I got Bioshock 2, looking forward to playing through that. I got some headphones (skullcandies) which sound surprisingly nice despite everything I've heard about them. I also got a lot of stuff for my car, which hopefully means they'll let me drive it again soon. I got some cologne and aftershave, so I might have to remove my haggard beard, even though I'm digging the grimy look I've got going.

I also got a [bleep]in' tie, looking forward to wearing that. A tie is legitimately the only thing I asked for other than minecraft. Now I just need a shirt and pants to wear it with, since I normally wear my dads since we're almost the exact same size. His shirts are a bit too big for me and I wear my pants lower than he does, so they're a little long for me and some of them are too tight since he gives me his old ones from when he had like a 27 inch waist.

And that's more information than you ever wanted. Pretty solid Christmas.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Lego set. I win.

:thumbup: There was a suprising lack of Legos in my house this year. Do kids just not like them any more? It probably has something to do with the fact that my youngest brother has tons of video games, while I grew up without even a TV.

I have no idea... but I'm a kid *at heart* so it was a good year. I started collecting legos wayyy too late. :lol:

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Lego set. I win.

:thumbup: There was a suprising lack of Legos in my house this year. Do kids just not like them any more? It probably has something to do with the fact that my youngest brother has tons of video games, while I grew up without even a TV.

I have no idea... but I'm a kid *at heart* so it was a good year. I started collecting legos wayyy too late. :lol:

My 5 year old cousin got loads, but only wanted to play with it once it was finished so I got to build it. :razz: :thumbup:

1000370p.jpg

List:

Citizen Eco-Drive watch

Tous Cologne

Windows 7 Professional

Pocket Watch/Pocket Knife combo.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

new tires for car

new black ski jacket (was a birthday gift)

Scott s40 road bike (from girlfriend and her parents and uncles)

fallout 3

3 months of xbox live (probably wont use until the summer kuz of college)

2 redskins tickets for my girlfriend and I from her aunt

i didnt give much for as fortunate as i was this year

-10$ each gift cards to my brothers/sis to boarders

-my dad asked for scissors, lol i love you dad

-and my mom asked for a CD

-got my gf a redskin t-shirt

my family knows im a broke college student

legends2.jpg

Quite a lot of small to medium-ish items. I didn't really ask for anything this year other than money/gift cards, so that makes up for a lot of what I got. I'll be doing a nice shopping trip to the mall tomorrow for sure. :thumbup:

Oh, my grandpa gave me 500 [bleep]ing dollars. Not quite sure why, he's not terribly wealthy and I didn't do anything in particular to deserve it. Of course that'll be going straight to the college fund.

Boxers, shower package, couple of gift cards, a screwdriver + bits set, and a GPS. Really needed the GPS, but the screwdriver could possibly be the most useful one because my household has NO tools.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Rummikub, Cheap Headphones, Devotional, Candy, Propel, Toothbrush, Slippers, Lord of the Rings Trilogy, an Orange (yes, the fruit), Chopsticks, Socks, Shirt, Sweatpants, Cards, Cash, and my favorite: New phone! Yes please! Eh, no iphone or anything with internet, but really, it's not necessary. I just need something to call and text. My old phone wouldn't even text anymore. :(

Merry Christmas everyone! Now the real gift comes the 28th when Jingle All The Way arrives at my doorstep :rolleyes:

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Razer Imperator (gaming mouse), new computer chair, $25 discover card (promptly used on tf2 + unreal pack on steam), boxers, HP7 wii game (definite crap, going to return), a masterlock speed dial (4 directions for combo instead of numbers), an awesome mechanical pencil with a clutch that rotates the lead so it always has a point, a chocolate orange, peppermint bark, a few books, monty python's holy grail, buckyballs (soo fun) and some other stuff.

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

Lots and lots of clothes :P Nothing unexpected so far but I'm fine with that. I haven't gotten new clothes in years... it was time.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Kindle 3G, Spynet spywatch w/ snake cam and spy glasses, a sweater, two nerf swords, a pillow pet, and a notebook.

Plus my girlfriend's giving me Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of the Sky soon~

:thumbsup:

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Flatscreen HDTV (40")

iPad (16gb)

Roto Toms

Cymbal Stand

$150

And a few small things. I'm very happy with this year :D

You lucky bastard.

Oh yes :D

Oh, and an awesome pair of headphones. And a watch.