New Armors - leaked in the new runescape video

Squisher_33

Nice find! Sometimes I wonder if Jagex purposely releases information "secretly" like this just to see us squirm and make circles.

i like to think of it as jagex's way of giving us a heads up so that we can do stuff like stock ovls and sell old gear :P

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice find! Sometimes I wonder if Jagex purposely releases information "secretly" like this just to see us squirm and make circles.

i like to think of it as jagex's way of giving us a heads up so that we can do stuff like stock ovls and sell old gear :P

I believe Toad has already claimed to be stocking OVL's. They've never done anything like this I believe, to hide something like this withing a completely unrelated video. Well actually I think they hid Runefest hints in some videos, but that had little to do with the actual game.

Edit: I just noticed another new thing.

Rune Greataxe?

runegreataxe.png

Is he that "cow1337killer" guy from animal magnetism? If not, it is about time we get a 2h axe that isn't Dharoks. Now we just need a true warhammer, and maybe some scythes.

EDIT: checked RSW, it is him.

Balmung?

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Rune Greataxe?

runegreataxe.png

Is he that "cow1337killer" guy from animal magnetism? If not, it is about time we get a 2h axe that isn't Dharoks. Now we just need a true warhammer, and maybe some scythes.

Balmung?

Balmung's grey. 1337cowkiller always had this axe.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Rune Greataxe?

runegreataxe.png

Balmung?

Balmung's grey. 1337cowkiller always had this axe.

I think he used to use Dharok's axe before some update... I remember when I did Animal Magnetism, he used it to kill the cow. Oh well. I still think we need some new types of weapons... AND A FREAKING LIGHTNING TYPE SPELL.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Dang -- I cannot "see" the video from my work -- but from what I CAN see of the stills and what-not, it appears to me that the majority of the characters running through the scene are either current NPC's or Jagex's own fictional PC's.

I'd strongly doubt that ANY of the gear you're seeing in this video has anything to do with "new" gear ... :unsure:

nyuseg.png

Dang -- I cannot "see" the video from my work -- but from what I CAN see of the stills and what-not, it appears to me that the majority of the characters running through the scene are either current NPC's or Jagex's own fictional PC's.

I'd strongly doubt that ANY of the gear you're seeing in this video has anything to do with "new" gear ... :unsure:

I dont get why they would modell new armor for each combat type just for a video though, unless they were planning to release it in-game.

i guess i never saw it that way, your right

3 entirely new sets of armor coded exclusively for a 46 second video, shows true dedication to their fans

a_final_name.png

jagex leaked that its just a new void model;

edit: found it

edit2: removed my fake because people actually thought it was real when A) the font size was way too big, B) the date was almost a year ago, C) it contained obvious typos, and D) Mod Howes does not say "~Howie~" after his posts

lalalasig2.png

Three new bosses or one new boss is the question :P? Pretty excited about the melee and mage armour; they actually look good. Can't say the same for the range armour. I do agree, they are just making everything grey. I liked the old diary armour better than the elite tbh.

@Krampell: It's for sure a chaotic rapier.

:wall: Just noticed >_>

Anyway, yeah.

Wonder if there will be three new bosses, all using the combat style according to the armor they drop.

Or maybe three bosses that require one combat style.

One boss where you have to use range, one where you have to use melee and one where you have to use magic.

Hopefully something like that :)

Or maybe it's just as simple as the the guy/girl behind the frozen door in the god wars dungeon.

I'd like to see a challenge with this update. Maybe all three bosses in one room, where you actually have to bring some team mated to combat them. Whatever it is, I hope this is what they have been working with on the update servers.

I don't want another skeletal trio please.

~~~~

EDIT

jagex leaked that its just a new void model;

edit: found it

howes.png

The obviously fake picture made laugh :P

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

Yay! I LOVE NEW ARMOR!

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

This is typical for Jagex; Leaking new content in a video :P. The new armour looks very nice, especially the melee one. It seems to have a void style, but I think that this new armour will somehow be related to Dungeoneering. Even though Jagex have already updated this new skill several times and added a lot of new content (such as the warped floors) I think that they're far from done with the skill...These new armour might just be a part of such an update.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

I think it does look quite similar to the Mahjharrat armour, however, surely that won't be available for players, I mean aren't the Mahjharrat pretty much uber-powered?

Giving players access to this armour would be insane, I mean, the stats alone on it would have to be at least +120 Defence on each piece of armour.

I think it does look quite similar to the Mahjharrat armour, however, surely that won't be available for players, I mean aren't the Mahjharrat pretty much uber-powered?

Giving players access to this armour would be insane, I mean, the stats alone on it would have to be at least +120 Defence on each piece of armour.

Well, the players are strong enough to use a Godsword at lvl 75 attack, so throwing on a bit of powerful armour should be too difficult.

Before the last warrior, at 0.27...is it just me or is the guy/girl running as if weighed down?

and that Human champion from the Champion scrolsl is there near the beginning of the rush...tons of npc's in the crowd...

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

1293995448-10.png

Because i'm F2P i look with other eyes at the same and notice different things:

0.24 Uknown bow, its not the gravite bow. Plus silverish trimmed iron armor?

0.25 Very strange helmet + shoulderpads + iron version of Lumbridge trainingshield

0.25 look in the background, revenant knight's helmet.

greedy44.png