Game suggestions for Wii

Swiller2

I recently bought a Wii because I got an unreal deal on it. But I have no idea what games are worth buying. I am looking for some suggestions.

My girlfriend and I have a game night once a week with some other couples so I was looking for some fun multi player games that aren't to

kid-like, seeing as we are all in our mid 20's. Also any fun single player fps and stuff would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions! :)

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption is a great single player game - probably my favorite Wii game to date.

Zelda: Twilight Princess is also worth playing.

As for multiplayer games, titles like Super Smash Brothers Brawl and Mario Kart Wii are always reliable.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

Super Mario Galaxy (either one or two are great games)

Red Steel2

Zelda Twilight Princess

Metroid Prime Trilogy

A Shadow's Tale

SSB Brawl.

These are the "essentials", but there quite a few more. Either way it's up to personal preference.

Mario Kart Wii has good multiplayer, the New Super Mario Bros. is really fun too. I haven't played Brawl, but it has to be epic (have Melee).

Guitar Hero is also good and has decent multiplayer; I'd go with 5 for the Party Mode, but you'd need guitars and drums and a mic.

I quite like Monster Hunter Tri, but I think it's a bit of an acquired taste. :)

Childish though it may be, I've heard good things about Kirby's Epic Yarn. And honestly, who doesn't love Kirby?

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I quite like Monster Hunter Tri, but I think it's a bit of an acquired taste. :)

Childish though it may be, I've heard good things about Kirby's Epic Yarn. And honestly, who doesn't love Kirby?

Definatly agree, Monster Hunter Tri, specially on online. Taking down a 20 feets behemoth is always satisfying. Are the servers still up and the community still around? I've stopped playing it around september :unsure:

And i just read here someone suggested Red Steel 1. Like Valeyard said, it's an awefull mess, the second is the "real" red steel.

I just got my Wii for christmas so I'm no expert but from what I've bought I'd recomend:

•  
  • House of the Dead:Overkill (Old Arcade style shooter so I guess it falls under Fps)
  • Mario Kart Wii (Good laugh on multiplayer)
  • Paper Mario (Bought on a whim and it turned out to be quite good)
  • Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (Not exactly Fps but awesome game)

And I'm going tomorrow to buy New Super Mario Bros Wii becaue I loved the Ds version and Super Mario Galaxy due to its good reviews.

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

I have SSB: Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy, and Mario Kart Wii, and they are all decent.

I would also reccommend Wii Sports Resort, which is alright, and the side scrolling Mario Wii game (I think it's called Super Mario Bros Wii or something), which is, surprisingly, very fun. You can do the normal story mode with up to four people, too.