Happy New Year!

dsavi

So it won't be 2011 here in Helsinki for a number of hours, but it's been 2011 in some parts of the world for a while now so I decided to post this anyway.

2010 for me has had its ups and downs, I'm happy to report more ups toward the end, but it was ultimately a good year for me. How about you? What do you hope for 2011?

Don't know about the rest of the world (Well, not all of it anyway) but here we celebrate with fireworks. My dog is about to go crazy so I'll just leave it there and wish you a Happy New Year 2011! Hope it goes well for all of us.

C2b6gs7.png

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So it won't be 2011 here in Helsinki for a number of hours, but it's been 2011 in some parts of the world for a while now so I decided to post this anyway.

2010 for me has had its ups and downs, I'm happy to report more ups toward the end, but it was ultimately a good year for me. How about you? What do you hope for 2011?

Don't know about the rest of the world (Well, not all of it anyway) but here we celebrate with fireworks. My dog is about to go crazy so I'll just leave it there and wish you a Happy New Year 2011! Hope it goes well for all of us.

Been a real busy year for me, taking half a gap year next year though so i'm looking forward to 2011!

Happy New Year! :D

p4570437.jpg

The 2000s are finally over. Get that messed up decade out of here and bring on the new one. Cheers and drive safe tonight :thumbsup:

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

2010 has been a good year for me :) I'm looking forward to 2011, especially because I'm hoping to study abroad in England next year!

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

2010 has been a good year for me :) I'm looking forward to 2011, especially because I'm hoping to study abroad in England next year!

England FTW :)

I've got good hopes for 2011, but I've got nothing really special in line for 2011, for me it will be 'just another year'.

But yes, Happy New Year everyone.

Edit: London fireworks were spectacular, although it did seem to me that they were firing money up there and setting fire to it XD. That's just my pessimistic nature though, they were amazing.

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Does anyone else still think it's 30 years between 1970 and today? For some reason 2011 doesn't seem as significant as 2010, but I suppose it's time we all moved on. Time to raise my GPA and start thinking about my future... >_>

Happy New Year everyone. :)

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Tbh 2010 can't be over sooner for me, i've had a [cabbage] year, as I watched the Sydney fireworks this morning here in sunny England, I got so pissed off I'm booking myself a flight leaving jan 2nd to go back to Australia for 3 weeks.

Lol Happy New Year!

Just been good-fighted by the Australian government.

My Aussie passport has expired and I can't travel on my British one and get a visa since I'm Australian. I'd have to wait until my new passport is processed, good fight.

2011 is off to an AMAZING start ffs

qjDiz.png

http://www.[Caution! Jagex Rule Violation].com

It's gonna be the same like every years for me. I hope 2011 will be batter, something new for me.

~Happy new year, everyone! :^_^:

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

house full of conservative redneck homophobes on new years ftw?

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge