Happy New Year!

dsavi

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[bleep] this New Years. I came back from my vacation in Arizona today, 3 days later than I should have thanks to being snowed in. I wanted to go to a New Years party today and we had a plan set up. SO I shoveled the [bleep]ing driveway in Arizona for 2 hours (2 foot high snow, 40 foot driveway) in the early morning since the plow cleared the road and we headed out, 8 hour drive and we were back home at 3pm. I text my friend telling him I'm home, and asking when he'll pick me up to take me to the party, as we had arranged, he says "I'll get back to you at 4." At 4:30 I call him, it goes straight to his voicemail, so his phone is dead. I wait and wait, call once every hour, and get nothing. He doesn't even have the common courtesy to call me from someone else's phone or anything to let me know what's up. So as him and all my other friends are out partying I'm sitting here at home on [bleep]ing forums and facebook doing jack [cabbage].

Horrible ending to what's been the worst year I've had yet.

Happy god damn new year. I'm going to bed, screw waiting up till midnight.

As usual, we celebrate new year at my grandparent's house, which is on the corner of the block. On the opossite corner, there are some guys who always spend like thousands of bucks in fireworks, so we get a free Firefork show :D

16185_s.gif

[bleep] this New Years. I came back from my vacation in Arizona today, 3 days later than I should have thanks to being snowed in. I wanted to go to a New Years party today and we had a plan set up. SO I shoveled the [bleep]ing driveway in Arizona for 2 hours (2 foot high snow, 40 foot driveway) in the early morning since the plow cleared the road and we headed out, 8 hour drive and we were back home at 3pm. I text my friend telling him I'm home, and asking when he'll pick me up to take me to the party, as we had arranged, he says "I'll get back to you at 4." At 4:30 I call him, it goes straight to his voicemail, so his phone is dead. I wait and wait, call once every hour, and get nothing. He doesn't even have the common courtesy to call me from someone else's phone or anything to let me know what's up. So as him and all my other friends are out partying I'm sitting here at home on [bleep]ing forums and facebook doing jack [cabbage].

Horrible ending to what's been the worst year I've had yet.

Happy god damn new year. I'm going to bed, screw waiting up till midnight.

Damn.... I'm sorry dude :(

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Went out to dinner, came home, was tired, watched some fireworks by the pool... now it's nearly 2am and I'm going to bed :P Happy 2011!

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Went out to dinner, came home, was tired, watched some fireworks by the pool... now it's nearly 2am and I'm going to bed :P Happy 2011!

It was a dinner of skittles, correct? If not, then I am dissapoint.

(I had tropical skittles tonight, and I thought of you. No hetero)

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Happy New Year from Alaska! May you all have a great 2011.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

It was a dinner of skittles, correct? If not, then I am dissapoint.

(I had tropical skittles tonight, and I thought of you. No hetero)

Of course. What else would it be?

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

There was a thread about that very same question. I think they decided to call it the Naughts or something. :???:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Happy new year everybody!

It's 4PM and I just got up, feeling soooo groggy. I have a baaaad feeling I picked something up last night :thumbdown:

Gonnoherpesyphillitis?

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Happy new year everybody!

It's 4PM and I just got up, feeling soooo groggy. I have a baaaad feeling I picked something up last night :thumbdown:

Gonnoherpesyphillitis?

No nothing like that, I meant the flu or something.

What's wrong with you people? I'm not planning on starting the new year with an STD, c'mon. Anyways, it was just a worse-than usual hangover.

hiccup.png