Post pictures of your PoH

claerion

I was looking for a thread that had ideas for what I could make my house look like after I finished getting my goal level and failed to find such thing.

So post your pictures of your own house (or house party pictures at someone else's house) gardens are usually the most interesting to look at since there are many different ways to make it look good.

Feel free to post what you like though

Stdueis sohw taht as lnog as the fisrt and the lsat letetr of wrods are croerct you wlil hvae no porbelm readninig a sentence. This is bceuase yuor mind deons't acatully read all the letetrs, but a word as a wohle.

claerion101.png

110102195905.png

1: Work Bench (Training Construction)

2: Teleport room (Lumbridge, Falador, Varrock) - basically the ones that aren't as useful for herb farming/being on other spell books

3: Altar room

4: Teleport room (Camelot, Ardy, Kharyrll) Ones that are useful for herb farming and being off ancients

5: Empty room with a glory. :thumbup:

Keeps the load time really short. :)

This is just on my 2nd account, which I actually designed the house format for. My main's is a mess because I just randomly added rooms when I trained the skill when it came out.

Spaz4010.png

Might post a picture later but for now,

2nd floor

[hide]

[1][2]

[3][4]

[5][2]

b- blank

1- costume room

2- bedrooms

3- workshop

4- skill hall

5- study

[/hide]

main floor

[hide]

[1][1]

[2][3][2]

[4][5][6]

[7]

[8][9][8]

[0][m]

b- blank

1- combat room

2- quest hall

3- dining room

4-kitchen

5- parlour

6-games room

7-throne room

8-portal room

9- garden/entrance portal

0- alter

m- managery

[/hide]

Still trying to find a good place for managery thats near portal and if they ever raise max rooms i'll put in a third combat room in the north west so i'll have all 3 combat rings.

dungeon

[hide]

[1][2][2][2]

[3][2]

[3][4][3][2]

[3][2]

[3]

1- entrance

2- dungeon pits

3- treasure rooms

4- obulett

[/hide]

dungeon is not complete yet but thats how i plan on it being if they ever raise max rooms. If not then just take out treasure rooms around obulett.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

110102195905.png

1: Work Bench (Training Construction)

2: Teleport room (Lumbridge, Falador, Varrock) - basically the ones that aren't as useful for herb farming/being on other spell books

3: Altar room

4: Teleport room (Camelot, Ardy, Kharyrll) Ones that are useful for herb farming and being off ancients

5: Empty room with a glory. :thumbup:

Keeps the load time really short. :)

This is just on my 2nd account, which I actually designed the house format for. My main's is a mess because I just randomly added rooms when I trained the skill when it came out.

Very minimal haha I like the idea actually...

Stdueis sohw taht as lnog as the fisrt and the lsat letetr of wrods are croerct you wlil hvae no porbelm readninig a sentence. This is bceuase yuor mind deons't acatully read all the letetrs, but a word as a wohle.

claerion101.png

shouse.jpg

dungeon.jpg

[hide=Pictures of Note]These photos are not of my entire house, but just of some highlights..

Entry / Gardens

screenshot20100206at115.png

Portal Chamber

screenshot20100207at120.png

Bedroom & Another Garden

Demonic Throne

Steel Dragon

screenshot20100207at120.png[/hide]

[hide=Complete House Video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P4KwIf2l6Y[/hide]

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

well obviously tripsis has the nicest house <_>

if you're really desperate, you could go to w31 house party and check some stuff out lol.

apologies in advance for the size

2povbja.jpg

2cqxo9x.jpg

the only rooms i ever use are altar, obelisk and teleports, so they're closest to the door. as soon as i can be bothered, ill make everything the top class, but atm im quite happy with the general layout.

Tripsis, wow nice house you have a lot of ...#1 and ...#2! Very impressive. Do you have a Menagerie?

claerion101.png

flerzm.png

1: Menagerie with obelisk.

2: Gilded Alter

3: Portal Room: Varrock, Falador, Camelot

4:Portal Room: Kharyll, Ardougne, Yanille

5: Workbench

6: Costume Room

7: Study (telescope)

8. Skills Hall

The rooms to the north are a kitchen/dining room and 2 bedrooms.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Tripsis, wow nice house you have a lot of ...#1 and ...#2! Very impressive. Do you have a Menagerie?

And no, I don't. I completed my house before the Menagerie room came out so I think I'm still at the room limit :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I'll get a picture later but here is my layout.

[H][K][T]

[W][H][H]

[H][E][C][T]

[H][M][D]

[H][Co][H]

S= study

K= kitchen

T= teleport rooms

H= hall (quest or skill to hold trophies)

W= workshop

E= entrance

C= Chapel

M= Menagerie

D= Dining room

Co= Combat ring room

I do have an upstairs but it is just skill halls and quest halls to hold trophies.

I do not have a dungeon because I just never bothered to do one and I don't have too much cash :P

I really like this layout especially with the altar and menagerie, and my menagerie has 15 drags trapped within a few rooms, so if you want them to roam free, put it on the outside.

281ae50b7c.png

Nice house, Tripsis!

If OP decides to copy it, I would alter the position of the study, because you can't see falling stars with a telescope pointed at a wall. :razz:

A filled menagerie, kbd heads, mounted shark, cw armour, completed statue, ... makes a house look superb imo.

Not necessarily the most expensive option possible per building spot.

The northern garden is actually a menagerie, Runehq house planner doesn't have that as an option though. All the rooms are (mostly) kitted out with the highest level option unless I preferred something lower level, for instance in my dungeon I have a couple of trolls and one hellhound instead of all hellhounds. I have a crystal throne which I think goes well with the desert theme which I prefer to any of the green garden ones because of how that Menagerie looks. Spent a lot of time and money on my house, fully worth it in my opinion.

house4.jpg

houseplan.png

That's the ground floor.

Stairs go up to a Skills Hall. Parlour North, Study West, Costume Room Northwest, Games Room East, Combat Room Southeast, then 2 Bedrooms from that.

Stairs go down to another Quest Hall, north to Oubliette with a Bone Caged Flame Pit. Then 3 rooms of dungeon and a Treasure Room. That needs to be developed when I manage to actually obtain some money.

sweepsig.png

And no, I don't. I completed my house before the Menagerie room came out so I think I'm still at the room limit :P

I think that after Menagerie was released, a few days later, they increased the house size by one room, just for people in your position who had already completed their house.

I think that after Menagerie was released, a few days later, they increased the house size by one room, just for people in your position who had already completed their house.

Yup.

Nanaboy you have a lot of halls haha. I like that tho because your house is very open due to all of the halls since they have four doors.

Riemis, why would you do that? Haha that seems like a lot of work haha. :P But none the less very nice I like the little courtyard that you made! I have yet to see anyone else with that idea.

claerion101.png

My house:

House.png

I used to have a piecemeal design, but I tore down everything and rebuild it on a new plan when I got 80 con.

Things of interest:

1. Rooms that are used often are clustered around the entrance portal (marked in green) within a 2-room radius for easy access. This includes the quest hall (mounted glory), chapel (guilded altar), kitchen (level-boosting teas), study (telescope, lectern), workshop (armor repairs), portal rooms (6 portals), and menagerie.

2. I like my house to be symmetrical, hence the two separate wings divided by one long garden with one room on each end.

3. I have room for further expansion on the second floor of the north wing if needed on the red squares.

4. My dungeon is still incomplete because the good monsters and decorations are not available until I decide to go for 99 con. Currently, there is an entrance in the garden marked in yellow, as well as a trapdoor in the throne room. A corridor links the two. Eventually, I will build a dungeon off that corridor in a figure-8 shape, complete with a 2nd combat ring, chapel, and treasure room.

5. I will probably build a 2nd skill hall in the future in order to mount more trophies. My current one has a KBD head. This 2nd hall will go where the parlor is now, with the parlor either being moved one square south, or onto the new 2nd floor of the south wing. The stairs in the hall would go both up to the 2nd floor and down into the dungeon.

Edit: Added pictures.

Looking NW from entrance portal:

HouseNW.png

Looking SE from entrance portal:

HouseSE.png

Tact.gif

I'm in a love hate relation ship with this thread now.

On one hand you've gotten me interested in construction again which is the skill I have the most fun in. :thumbup:

On the other you've gotten me interested in construction again and now i'm selling my costume room again to pay for it. :thumbdown:

I'll post the redesigned picture of my house when i'm done.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

I'm in a love hate relation ship with this thread now.

On one hand you've gotten me interested in construction again which is the skill I have the most fun in. :thumbup:

On the other you've gotten me interested in construction again and now i'm selling my costume room again to pay for it. :thumbdown:

I'll post the redesigned picture of my house when i'm done.

:D Haha I'm in the same boat. I love cons. it is by far the most fun skill for me. However, I cannot justify paying so much for a skill that really has no use other than looks :(. The practical side of me breaks my heart sometimes... Looking forward to seeing the redesign.

Tact: where is that house planner I usually use the runehq one, but it is a little dated now. I like the "T" shape of the gardens.

claerion101.png

Con is my favorite noncombat skill, not counting slayer. I'm only 78 right now but this is my plan.

mypoh.png

• 7 skill halls for 1 of each monster head and 1 unique armor set per room. 2x each trophy fish for upstairs. This will take most of the work by far as it requires a huge amount of cw tickets, 99 smithing, and a bunch of rare drops. Currently have 91 smithing, 4 monster heads, 3 big fish, and 850-ish cw tickets.
  • 3 quest halls for each quest guild and mounted weapon.
  • 3 games rooms for every possible game.
  • 3 gardens for every possible plant except the dead tree. I don't like fancy gardens.
  • 2 studies for eagle and demon lectures. Eventually want a statue too.
  • 2 combat rooms for a combat ring and a balance beam.
  • Portal is in the northeast garden for close access to altar, portal rooms, and quest hall (mounted glory).
  • There are no doors facing walls and only 2 doors open outside.

quit