My Little Brony: Friendzone is Tragic

gratz on 99 fleching cj your party was the first one i've gone to hopefully the next fleching party you go to will be mine :thumbsup: (for anyone that cares im the noob dancing in fighter torso and nezzy helm with legends cape) and my name is in a pic yay!!!! :thumbsup:

Artemis101.png

Artemis101.png

archsupportei2.png

Derp. I havent been posting much because I'm laz-eh.

Tonight, me and 3 friends went for a last ditch "gtfo free trade" trip to BGWD in the hope of getting a tassie/bcp/etc split before the death of runescape return of free trade. 52 kills and 2.5 hours later, this is all I had to show for it:-

bgwd.png

Not a single LS-able split.

Fail.

Fail fail fail.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

^_^

Been lazy and preoccupied with IRL stuff and having to pretend I'm good at dealing with the herp derp.

Currently 10,905,979 attack xps. Hopefully 99 next weekend.

>=(

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

I came back here to look at all the pretty pictures again, and I'm wondering how you got 1.38m fletching xp in a day, since it looks like you're making maple bows...

I came back here to look at all the pretty pictures again, and I'm wondering how you got 1.38m fletching xp in a day, since it looks like you're making maple bows...

Hard nl + a lot of SC knives

116.5xp/longbow(u) with sc knives

Had about 22 banked for the exact purpose.

Churning 11k out in a day wasnt too hard. Collective the knives on the other hand, a pain in the [donkey]

Got 98 Attack/128 combat over night. Feels good having such little distance between where I'm at and another goal.

This was my 208 Abyssal Demon task last night.

Capture.png

10 kills from the end: Dspear drop.

fffffffffffff.jpg

Was expecting it to be a 9th consecutive dry task.

Bam. Next kill - whippeh. Happy days 1.5m.

I am now 1.1m from 99 and 16k til 90 slayer (another semi-long-term goal of mine).

HP Cape is super hot, and if I end up training strength next, I'll get 99 HP halfway between 95 and 96 strength. But I doubt that is going to happen for a while, I'm likely to struggle through DG a fair bit to atleast get a rapier and then move on to making cash @ frosties etc.

My main goals after dropping this 99 are to get 85 mining (75k off), 85 fm (230k off), 88 farm (800k til) and bust out some theiving levels.

That said, I'll end up going after some stupid 99s instead :mrgreen: