My Little Brony: Friendzone is Tragic

2 whips today :D

Going to spend the cash on chins to speed up HP training (sup SW) and get some range training done. Sitting on 180k til 99 hp. GO GO GO

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

3 whips in two days has made it pretty easy to throw cash (lol) around on training. I started with 1k red chins to test exp rates (not *great* at 140k/1k) which has been fairly low, but...it's fast training for a skill I hate and is burning through the remaining hp xp.

Setup

bonus.png

bonus2.png

Managed to pull 93 strength and 83 range today so far (no screenies, what a fail) and will *hopefully* have 84 range by the time this set of chins is done with.

THe rest of the inv spots are taken up by infernal urns

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Decided to make use of the metric [bleep]tonne of ext mage pots that I've got and barrage the remainder of my HP xp. Managed to pull these in quick succession

untitled-2.png

00.png

2 Torstol seed drops nearly paid for the cost of the barrages.

Also scored 92 herblore today, with nearly 100k exp for free (91 effigy, dragonkin lamp, pengs and turning my banked antifires into super antis). Have to get farming again to be able to get to 93 so I can start easily stewing for oloads :ohnoes:

Today I got... 77 dungeoneering! Weeee

77dglawl.png

"Slow" floor when comparing to DGS etc, but we're not pros :(

Oh well, got the job done, got out without a death so a super win

Short picture-free update (lol).

Bought 21k raw shark today to get some 97 cook action...maybe work on 99 cook next as an aside to working on dg.

f40.png

80 dg.

Painful floor. Necro took us a good 10-15 minutes.

PHAYLE.

Last 24 hours:-

+395k dg xp

+253 cook xp

tsup.

Banked 99 cook. At current prices, sharks are a slight profit. BRB next weekend with 99 >.>

96cooking.png

94-96 yesterday.

Slaying the xp beast of doom. I'm also now sitting at 115k dg tokens. So close to chaotic :o

Some pix. Because Im awesome n stuff

bandos-1.png

bandy1.png

bandy2.png

bandy3.png

Mate is GWDing alot to pay off a loan, I'm seeing the benefits.

Got this sucker this morning:-

cls.png

Got some dg pics as well

f39-1.png

f40orsomething-1.png

keyinglikeatroll-1.png

Last one was my first ever keyer experience. One person skilling, our "sharpshooter" leeched all dungeon until the boss. I ended up having to hero key.

DG is fast becoming my favourite skill. 120k from 85 then its on!

shoulda got rapier so much better so many more uses like slayer bossing dragons unlike cls thats is only useful at bosses and not many of them ethier

Artemis101.png

Artemis101.png

archsupportei2.png

Switch display name back to cjmftw. All my links thus need to be tinkered.

Tsup resetting with 14k to 87 dg. 93 minute floor with 117 flapjackbrains.

Worst.

EVER>

16k charms in the bank is starting to depress me. So I've decided that I'm going to sit down, blow through the last 90k for 92 slayer and then get some summoning done.

4932 barker toads

1717 granite lobs

4226 swamp titans

3716 unicorn stallions

551 geyser titans

Charms for 81-90 summon (53k from 91) banked. Holy crap.