My Little Brony: Friendzone is Tragic

[bleep]er.

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

Grats nub, I'm on like ~900 kills with very few pages -_-

[bleep]er.

Im nearing 1100 kills with 18/20 pages, had 10 pages as I neared 950. Biggest scam ever.

Not sure what else I've got left beyond that

Probably would have been less had I switched from Endurance to Climber sooner.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

gl on the chompy kills bro.

what do u think

is learning alone more effecient than learning with a group?

Both have a place. You obviously want to do as much work learning by yourself, because there are areas the teacher isn't going to cover fully, or as indepth as you need, and independent learning skills are some of the most valuable traits you pick up through schooling. But, there is also value to group learning. The Zone of Proximal Development is an educational theory that basically implies that by working with people who are both better and worse than you at something, you improve. Either by having them teach you, or you teaching them, you will end up picking up tricks and finding new ways of doing things.\

TLDR: Both are good.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

gl on the chompy kills bro.

what do u think

is learning alone more effecient than learning with a group?

Both have a place. You obviously want to do as much work learning by yourself, because there are areas the teacher isn't going to cover fully, or as indepth as you need, and independent learning skills are some of the most valuable traits you pick up through schooling. But, there is also value to group learning. The Zone of Proximal Development is an educational theory that basically implies that by working with people who are both better and worse than you at something, you improve. Either by having them teach you, or you teaching them, you will end up picking up tricks and finding new ways of doing things.\

TLDR: Both are good.

It is pretty much so that I have to teach them things :/

This weekend some people are holding a maths-lan, we do a shitload of exercises, and then we drink beer till we sleep, then we wake up the next morning and go on with maths.

It is pretty much so that I have to teach them things :/

This weekend some people are holding a maths-lan, we do a shitload of exercises, and then we drink beer till we sleep, then we wake up the next morning and go on with maths.

Even if it was purely one way, it is still advantageous for you, although obviously more so for them. You will often find that there are better ways to do something in the process of explaining, or whilst they are looking at you like idiots trying to understand what you have done, as if you have communicated it in Ancient Egyptian, you find a simpler way of doing it. It may not seem useful at the time, but there will be a lightbulb moment where you go, oh shit!

Yeah.

Btw, here in Finland we have a book called "maol boards". It contains pretty much all formulars from Maths, physics and chemistry. It also contains a lot more information. We're allowed to use these in our GSCE's/Finals/w/e you call them. Is there something similar down there?

That one is pretty basic stuff, since it's out lowest level of maths. Area of polygons and the likes, simple/compound interest, higher levels pretty much only get a table of higher order integrals.

Anyways, didn't last long on Chompies. Pretty much gave up after hitting 100, but now that I know how to do them 'properly' (thanks Deo, you [bleep]er), I can go back in bits and bobs to get them done. Whilst I was transferring subs and stuff from one YT account to another, I came across Regicidal's video about changes to the Ice Runs since EOC (primarily the ability to freeze whilst wielding greegree), I figured it would be a good time to do them.

The runs are exceptionally easy (at least, they are at the moment, will probably become a pain towards the end) so I figured I'd work on them. And the possibility of it coming up as a Desert Task, of course, acts as another motivator.

http://youtu.be/EhS-inKfmSc\

Oh, and Torstols

1LzGn.png

You're already added idjot. You're at the bottom of the list because since I added you you haven't logged in. GFSON.

always keep 6+ toads down at once (preferably 8)

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.