What will make you quit RS

stonewall337

If i get permanently muted for example.

I'm thinking a bit about this atm, hehe.

I'm chinning in chaos tunnels, and i had just jumped like 10 servers before i found the mummies free from people.

So i'm there for about 10min, and some [bleep] ass comes along and starts chinning as well!

Now, i normally don't swear since all the 12 year olds usually reports you, but now i just had enough and got fed up with all. So i started going on about this and that, along with a few nice words.

I don't if he'll report me, i hope not. But i just got so fed up with this [cabbage].

Well, this is maybe a bit more of a rant, but permanently muted would make me quit.

I was muted for a day in 2008, before that nothing lol.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are only a few reasons I'd quit Runescape for good.

1. Being permanently banned/muted.

2. Being hacked with no chance of recovering my account.

3. If Runescape became advanced enough that my ancient computer and dial-up internet couldn't support the game.

Sir_Ddude.gif

I beat this [cabbage]. After every 99 you're able to tolerate and enough money to buy whatever you could want, there are only so many things to do. Everything in this game gets repetitive eventually, the grind of skilling being particularly bad. The updates didn't provide enough new interesting content so here I am.

I always take breaks when I start to get bored, but the only way I'd really quit is if IRL somehow made it impossible (or difficult) for me to continue playing. My computer committing suicide, for example. <_<

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

There are only a few reasons I'd quit Runescape for good.

1. Being permanently banned/muted.

2. Being hacked with no chance of recovering my account.

3. If Runescape became advanced enough that my ancient computer and dial-up internet couldn't support the game.

I agree with #3. xD It would be nice if Jagex could reintroduce Runetek3 engine. The graphics weren't the best but enough to

at least keep my computer going smoothly.

Having to dungeoneer to 120

This. Also if there aren't any updates for level 85-99 content for all skills within the next 2 years, I may go crazy and quit. I may sound a bit demanding but to be honest we've been waiting for all skills to have content up to level 99 for a long time.

Slayer needs monsters to fill the gaps for levels 95, 97 and 99 to complete the skill, Firemaking needs something that will make it useful, like the ability to make burning arrows which inflict 'burn' damage? Farming needs patches which, with the right level, do not get diseased after a certain level with the right amount of experience etc., there are plenty more possible updates like this that is needed, but I can only keep hoping the 99 slots are filled one day for all skills.

I also would like to see master skillcapes for all skills. I technically have level 120 attack, and would like a cape to show my dedication for that :-(

2vuhgcn.png

Free trade returning.

All in due time, my lovelies.

NOOOOOES PRETTEH CAN'T QUIT ;_;.

But mainly, Friends, Girlfriend, Work, School, Internet connection and if i master teh game. (Which you all just lost)

Maeror_Meror.png

Proud Owner Of The Quest Cape

Proud Owner Of The Attack Cape

Proud Owner Of The Defence Cape

Dragon Drops: 1 Shield Left Half, 2 Dragon Claws, 10 Dragon Platelegs, 4 Dragon Medium Helmets

GWD Drops: Gs shard 1: 3 times GS Shard 2: Nil GS shard 3: 2 times 1 Bandos Tassets, 1 Bandos Hilt 1 Bandos Boots, Armadyl Hilt, 3 Saradomin swords

Misc: Ranger boots, Dragonic Visage, Guthix bow,

I quit because I reached my 99 mining goal and there was nothing left for me to do. I tried 99 craft but 1) was running out of members with not enough money for green bodies and 2) xbox has replaced RS.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Free trade returning.

All in due time, my lovelies.

NOOOOOES PRETTEH CAN'T QUIT ;_;.

But mainly, Friends, Girlfriend, Work, School, Internet connection and if i master teh game. (Which you all just lost)

You made me lose the game :/

I think I'll quit....

When I get bored :P

WarBlastoise.png

If they do not implement free trade & the wilderness anyways.

Also, I'm 16 now, girlfriend for 2 months, busy with school, sports a LOT, so yeah.. Been flipping on/off since July '10 already.

We all have to move on some day.. :)

I've already quit. And it was due to a combination of going to college, growing bored with the game, and playing more XBox.

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

Work is kicking my butt... I'd rather make millions (well, thousands <_< ) in real life than in the game. The only thing I do now is trade on GE and the new update will kill that :(

Plus Cataclysm came out...I've managed to avoid it so far but all my design friends are playing.

This really gets down to the morals of cheating versus the morals of being forced to throw away your life [1000's of hours] to access content you enjoy

Isn't life about throwing away your life (a job) to access content you enjoy?

Well I haven't played nor gained any XP in over a month, besides the Christmas Event, because I think it's losing its flare.

Why?

Grinding - It's a part of RS and I think its almost impossible to train w/o grinding however I think it's getting more and more ridiculous.

Downers - Ye people are going to hate me but I feel that a lot of RS players make the gameplay more depressing.

Friends - They pretty much all quit.

Can't Keep Up - No offense but tons of people are putting in 8+ hrs everyday, which makes achievements less amazing because so many people have them. (look at DG hiscores)

I think RS needs something that takes skill and not time played, like staking, that is why I'm probably going to take a break until staking is back!

However I may not even come back!

I however still going to log on for holidays for as long as I can, and I'm still going to follow that 200m skills thread.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

I quit recently, as the only thing I was finding fun was Pking really, which really isn't very good as it is now. I still haven't cancleled my membership though.. Was planning on it when the old Wild poll came out. I might start up again if they bring it back, but dunno. Otherwise, RS really isn't fun for me, especially becuase many of my friends have quit.

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.