What will make you quit RS

stonewall337

Free trade returning.

All in due time, my lovelies.

NOOOOOES PRETTEH CAN'T QUIT ;_;.

But mainly, Friends, Girlfriend, Work, School, Internet connection and if i master teh game. (Which you all just lost)

Damn it. +3 internets for furthering the number of players of the game. Now if only I hadn't lost it.......

pere_grin.png

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My failed internet connection here is really stopping me from logging on. Until I can permanently fix my lagout issue there is no way I can do minigames and dg properly without ending up in the lobby every now and then. And unfortunately, a lot of activities in members are like this as well...

Either that, or when other games get in the way. I can't put down SMB3 over Runescape <3:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Studies, every old friend quitting, game's declining quality, frustration caused by inability to say anything on certain forum topics/in-game discussions without getting horribly burned to death. To name a few.

Scarily enough, all of these are slowly happening. :mellow:

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

I quit after getting 99 cooking because I had nothing to do, then when I came back after a year I got 99 woodcutting and fletching, and quit again. Now I'm back to get 200m cooking xp, and I don't know if I'm going to quit after that.

I quit for a year because my schedule was insane. I guess it wasn't a deliberate leaving, but I just sort of faded into never getting on, and then I canceled my mem. I got back on over Christmas Break, and I'm hoping I don't quit again, because it's good for when you're bored. But if I did quit it would be because of school and all AP classes. :/

"Oedipus, Oedipus! Rex, Rex!"

34nksd3.jpg

I honestly thought college was going to make me quit. I actually ended up finding a lot of free time on my hands once studying was done and it kept me out of trouble. :P I was playing on and off, but otherwise stuck with the game.

Been playing this game for almost ten years now... And still love it.

But if there was something that'd really make me quit, it's probably the community if it gets so bad that I literally rage every time I log in. :lol:

I honestly thought college was going to make me quit. I actually ended up finding a lot of free time on my hands once studying was done and it kept me out of trouble. :P I was playing on and off, but otherwise stuck with the game.

But if there was something that'd really make me quit, it's probably the community if it gets so bad that I literally rage every time I log in. :lol:

Well Boxxy is back, so this might actually.....oh wait, whoops, wrong forum :ugeek:

OT:

College pretty much makes me take a break every semester.

pere_grin.png

Well Boxxy is back, so this might actually.....oh wait, whoops, wrong forum :ugeek:

OT:

College pretty much makes me take a break every semester.

Off Topic: Creepily enough, some people have told me I can sound like her lmao.

On Topic; Yea, I wasn't playing like a TON during college, but I still had some time to play a bit. :P

I'll never quit. I was young got in runescape, got in uni left rs, made break from uni, went back to rs, planning to return to uni, will break from rs, work+rs, work w/o rs....and finally: retired+rs until i go to my coffin. Maybe death ppl can play rs aswell who knows :o

Skiller11101.png