Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Post all small corrections and spelling/grammar mistakes here!

• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

illumevert
[ Display Name History ]

illumevert

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Illumevert

Thanks, illumevert. I've changed them, but I don't do Player Owned Ports so I've asked some Crewbies to look over some other things on that page and the guide itself.

Cheers!

Stev, are changes effective immediately? I went back to the page: http://www.tip.it/ru...tats.htm#effect and "hard as nails" is still there. I can't find "tough as Nails" anywhere. Just FYI :)

....NVM! I just checked and it has been updated. Thank you :)))
Posted Image

jewlz04
[ Display Name History ]

jewlz04

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • RSN:R1verSong
  • RSN '07:jewlz04

Hi Guys,

Not meaning to be a stickler for correct sentence structure, however the following sentence does not read correctly.

"Know how take screencaptures, and crop those so they can be used in guides"

This is found in the following thread:

http://forum.tip.it/...the-tipit-crew/

Should this not read:

"Know how to take screen captures and crop them so that they can be used in guides"?

Stev
[ Display Name History ]

Stev

Cherremy's Slave

• Members
  • 3,466 posts
  • RSN:Stev Peifer
Changed! Thanks for the pointer!

09144a99bb.png

Fallentrade
[ Display Name History ]

Fallentrade

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • RSN:Fallentrade
  • RSN '07:Fallentrade

Was just using the Task Guides, for Daemonheim, and on Easy '(E15)'

The description is "Talsar can be found in the Daemonheim camp, and right clicking him will give you the option to 'Start-Saga'. Any unabridged saga will complete this task."
Talsar should be Skaldrun. :)

Thanks ;)

Stev
[ Display Name History ]

Stev

Cherremy's Slave

• Members
  • 3,466 posts
  • RSN:Stev Peifer
Soon as this PC is done reformatting I'll check it out. :P. Thanks for the heads up.

Edit: Changes have been made and should be live soon. :). Thanks for the heads up!

09144a99bb.png

Guest_Smelly Paws_
[ Display Name History ]

Guest_Smelly Paws_
  • Guests

The Pyramid Plunder guide, in its section for requirements and equipment, doesn't seem to mention agile top and agile legs both for protection and lightness for those with high agility levels.  Seems a better alternative to the dragonhide that's mentioned.

NachoGrandma
[ Display Name History ]

NachoGrandma

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 1 posts

In the DIVINATION Skill section, please add: Every 20 minutes (:00, :20, :40) is when the enriched memory wisp generates for the extra experience. (I was told this at the level 70s Lustrous Rift and found it to be true. Knowing when they generate gives you time to empty your backpack and let you anticipate where/when they generate.)

Blaze The Movie Fan
[ Display Name History ]

Blaze The Movie Fan

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,375 posts
  • RSN:blazemovifan

At the fletching guide page there is currently no information about elder shiledbows or elder shortbows.

Which is odd because acordding to the RuneScape wiki the elder trees/logs are over a year old now.

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,086 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P

Book of diplomacy:

Can be used to change an ironman account into a normal ironman account meaning that players will be able to interact with other players.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?
---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Blaze The Movie Fan
[ Display Name History ]

Blaze The Movie Fan

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,375 posts

On this page there is awkward wording that needs to be changed.

Dig at the fire near Captain Klemfoodle at Karamja glider location. Don't forget to bring a spade.

"Don't forget to bring a spade." is an unnecessary sentence.

I mean, what else can you use to dig with?

If you're wondering it's in the description for the clue "You can cook food on me, but don't cook any foodles - that would just be wrong.".

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,086 posts

I think it's meant to reference the fact that the spade on the toolbelt won't work. Otherwise people might trek all the way over to discover that they needed a (separate) spade in their inventory.

• MRTF likes this
"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?
---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

BattleThingz
[ Display Name History ]

BattleThingz

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 244 posts
  • RSN:BattleThingz
  • RSN '07:Game Playa
  • Clan:Social Outkasts,The Slayer's Guild

Although now, clues have a right-click option 'dig' so as long as you have one in your toolbelt you are good to go.

• essiw and MRTF like this

More old-school than you know...

battlethingz.png

Proud Member of The Slayer's Guild since April 7th 2009.
Skill Total Goal Complete: 2500 - November 12th 2014.
Goal Total Experience: 338,895,206 - Goal complete November 2nd 2014.
Next Goal Experience: 1,000,000,000 -
Personal Kalphite Queen Guide
Follow My PoP Blog!

Blaze The Movie Fan
[ Display Name History ]

Blaze The Movie Fan

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,375 posts

Although now, clues have a right-click option 'dig' so as long as you have one in your toolbelt you are good to go.

They do? I didn't know that, I will try that out next time I go on treasure trails.

Of course I can't decide when I do treasure trails next time since the drops are random. But this is very interesting.

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,086 posts

If they do indeed work with your toolbelt spade then I agree and I'll see about getting that fixed :P.

---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

Happy Craft
[ Display Name History ]

Happy Craft

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • RSN:Happy Craft
  • RSN2:Happycraft

i have found a fail in the "xp req" for true master farming cape as the copy shows it says 104,273,166xps, but the real number is 104,273,167xps to get a 120 cape (master skillcape)
 "True Mastery" by obtaining "120 farming" which is 104,273,166 XP.

and the picture below shows the xps needed for lvl 120 (master skillcape)

gkU0Y.png

and so does this picture from runescape

gkUUz.png

i think that proves it enough for it to be corrected :P cheers HappCraft untrimmed pray pure goal 200M prayer/current xps 120M  |^_^| 

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,086 posts

Oh dear, it looks like that got copy-pasted a few places. I'll track those down in the skill guides. Any other places where they might accidentally have the wrong value?

Also, welcome to TIF!

---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

essiw
[ Display Name History ]

essiw

Retired Crew

• Members
  • 2,799 posts
  • RSN:essiw
  • RSN '07:essiw

^according to the search only skill guides and a tip.it times article: http://www.google.co...,166&gsc.page=1

Retired item crew
I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!
If you want to add me in game, add "essiw".

Happy Craft
[ Display Name History ]

Happy Craft

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • RSN:Happy Craft
  • RSN2:Happycraft

haven't checked the other skill guides yet arceus, but might have to, to see if there is others :P and thanks for the warm welcome and yeah i did find a few proves on it before i actually made the post :P

and i have added you essiw 

tip.it has always been a good site to use and been using it since it came out :P so now it's my turn to help a bit  :^_^:

and also welcome to the skiller hiscore arceus, even tho you aren't member are you still listed if you wanna have a look than feel free, you are currently the 4th best in prayer for skillers on it http://skillershub.com and simply toggle prayer to show  |^_^| 

cheers HappCraft untrimmed pray pure goal 200M prayer/current xps 120M  |^_^| 

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,086 posts

4th place? Hmph, I'll have to do better! :-P

Yeah I've tracked it down in all the skill guides (I think? Double-checking for me wouldn't hurt.)

For what it's worth, I edited that Times article as well, haha.

---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

MRTF
[ Display Name History ]

MRTF

Unicorn Horn

• Monster Hunting Team
  • 212 posts
  • RSN:hokuspokus
  • Clan:BBinRS
Hey all, it's been a while. I came back to give the game another try so I had to re-learn everything.

On my way to enlightenment I noticed that the crafting guild guide section http://www.tip.it/ru...fting_guild.htm is missing a very important feature which has to do with the Falador achievement rewards http://www.tip.it/ru...lador_tasks.htm

See the rewards part for completing the hard tasks. Due to that information missing I believe it's worth noting and should be added to the crafting guild guide since it's very practical and useful.

Hopefully I posted this at the correct place.

Do not lose heart, fight for even the smallest hope. Do not give quarter to the forces of evil. Pursuit kindness and embrace love.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users