New Zodiac Sign

Tacos

All those horoscope dates have always been inaccurate to begin with. Even before all this stuff in the news recently, most people didn't really know what their actual signs were. There has always been 13 signs. One was removed ages ago, and the dates you see in the horoscope newspapers are just averages. Your actual sign has more to do with which constellation was ahead when you were born and year by year its always different. Scorpio has always only lasted about a week. The only way to actually find out what your zodiac sign is, is to check a star chart for the year and time you were born, since every year it's different. You can't go by those horoscope dates, not even these new ones.

At least re-adding the original 13th sign that was taken out is a step in the right direction. I just laugh at all those people who get zodiac tattoos and don't really know their actual sign, because they just go by horoscope dates and not actual star charts for the year and time they were born. I don't follow the horoscope crap, (I'll stick to my fortune cookies), but it's always fun to point it out to people with tattoos that they probably got the wrong sign.

arcy777-2.jpg
arcsig.jpg
2001-2006 the fourth and last legit 123 on classic
123 classic/137 rs2 Native American Pride

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hah. I was a cancer, and I'm still a cancer.

I get to stay being a sign that's a crab! Yeah! I'm both an STD and a horrifying disease, and nothing can change that!

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I just laugh at all those people who get zodiac tattoos and don't really know their actual sign, because they just go by horoscope dates and not actual star charts for the year and time they were born. I don't follow the horoscope crap, (I'll stick to my fortune cookies), but it's always fun to point it out to people with tattoos that they probably got the wrong sign.

Well, from my perspective, I didn't get my zodiac tattoo because I cared about the actual constellation itself.

I got my tattoo based off the fact that the "traits" of a Leo describe me pretty accurately.

Technically I may really have been a Cancer this entire time (according to these new findings) but what's been written about Cancers doesn't describe me at all.

I don't regret getting my tattoo. :)

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

Ewww I'm a Gemini now?

I want my crab back. :cry:

I know right! Same thing happened to me. I was a Cancer last year, I'm a Cancer this year.

I like to read horoscopes because they're either so extremely vague they have to be true or they're just completely wrong haha

kaisershami.png

He who wears his morality but as his best garment were better naked... Your daily life is your temple and your religion

c|_|

It's empty, [bleep]es. Go back to actual news.

I want my crab back. :cry:

You miss them crabs? I'm sure that lady on the corner would be happy to provide you with them again.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

So, I've never put a whole lot behind horoscopes, but I occasionally seek them out for fun. That said, here are facts that need to be clearly presented here.

These "new" findings are not new at all. It just so happens that the national news happened to pick it up when someone said something about it this time. That's right, I said this time. This "news" has been around for forever, and doesn't really play into anything.

Here's the deal. There are actually two or three systems of zodiac. One, the tropical zodiac, is what most western astrologers use, and what determines the sign that y'all are used to having. This system is not actually based upon the stars at all (or at least their current alignment; the dates are based upon the alignment when zodiac was invented) but upon the changing seasons, and the dates and times for that. The second system, called sidereal zodiac, is used in India and other eastern countries, and is based upon the constellation positions. There are two types of this system, one of which includes the thirteenth sign.

Basically, I'm saying this news isn't news, it's news companies overhyping something they don't understand and not checking their sources beyond the original article printed in a Minnesota newspaper. What else is new.

As for this 2009 BS, I have no idea what that's about. I haven't seen anything on that.

Flyingjj.png

This article explains it better.

About the horoscopes themselves, I never really pay attention to these anyway so it's not life-shattering. However, I must admit, being the new constellation (Ophiuchus) is a pretty cool change from Sagittarius. :thumbup:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Horoscopes are only for teenaged girls and gypsies lol. If some [wagon] wants to rename everyone because she had an irregular cycle that month... Well... Why is everyone going stircrazy anyway lol?

This [bleep] trolls hard lol.