Wildy/Trade - Expect news on Monday (official)

@Dan3HitU

Next week with the wolf update thing:

In Other news....

North of edge might be a little more dangerous on ALL worlds now, and you might find trading A LOT easier, HAve fun!

I'd LOL

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Other news....

North of edge might be a little more dangerous on ALL worlds now, and you might find trading A LOT easier, HAve fun!

I'd LOL

That or no warning at all would be hilarious.

However I'm expecting huge signs everywhere you look leading up to the re-installation. And A large pop-up for everyone when they log in.

It's not RWT, but it is against the rules.

The rule states that you may own multiple accounts, but they may not interact in any way.

That's strange because I remember I read a quote from them saying that we could be allowed to trade to our siblings, friends and even our other accounts. I'll try to find the quote.

RIP RU_Insane. August 3rd, 2005 - November 11th, 2012.
RU_Insane.png

My Stats on Old School RuneScape: 

RU_Insane.png
O4zgH.png
Reform Customer Support
Check Out My Threads UNRoA.gif

The rule states that you may own multiple accounts, but they may not interact in any way.

That's strange because I remember I read a quote from them saying that we could be allowed to trade to our siblings, friends and even our other accounts. I'll try to find the quote.

You can trade to friends and siblings but NOT your other accounts. It has been specifically forbidden for as long as I could remember for your accounts to interact with each other.

You can trade to friends and siblings but NOT your other accounts. It has been specifically forbidden for as long as I could remember for your accounts to interact with each other.

Yeah, Soma is right. Although, it's pretty easy to not get caught

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

You may create more than one account, but if you do, you may not log in more than one account at any time, and they must not interact with each other in any way. This includes 'drop trading' or any other method of item transfer.

That's the only rule on the matter. You can trade with people you know in real life to your heart's content, but you can't trade or have any kind of interaction between two of your own accounts.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

In other news....

North of edge might be a little more dangerous on ALL worlds now, and you might find trading A LOT easier, Have fun!

I'd LOL

I would love if Jagex had it all subtle in the "In other news".

Best way to bring it back :D

Better then all 50" letters on main page.

That's the only rule on the matter. You can trade with people you know in real life to your heart's content, but you can't trade or have any kind of interaction between two of your own accounts.

Wow! How sad...

Well, it's to prevent people from getting an unfair advantage by using the moneymaking potential of a high level account to quickly obtain another high level account, and so on. More importantly, it's another way to catch people from pooling resources from multiple bots into one account, which is soon to be relevant again.

I'm excited for this game now, and that's something I haven't said about this game for at least a year.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

What so i i went of my main and my brother went on a different pc and traded 3mill onto my main is that against the rules, because they wont be able to say if both are my accounts, or one is my bros and the other is mine? (and i actually traded not drop traded)

SUPER.gif

What so i i went of my main and my brother went on a different pc and traded 3mill onto my main is that against the rules, because they wont be able to say if both are my accounts, or one is my bros and the other is mine? (and i actually traded not drop traded)

It would still be against the rules. It would look suspicious when 2 accounts on the same IP, that have never been online at the same time, suddenly are online together for a few minutes just to make a trade.

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

Drop trading was always against the rules. Instead of reporting people though, I used to just snipe their drops :thumbup:

ooo, i remember that, was fun.. how many ppl went crying and might quit the game too ? haha was fun but evil.

Demario.png

My vengeance is everything..

..everything must come to an end

Drop trading was always against the rules. Instead of reporting people though, I used to just snipe their drops :thumbup:

ooo, i remember that, was fun.. how many ppl went crying and might quit the game too ? haha was fun but evil.

Reminds me when I would go upstairs in a building in Varrock looking at the minimap waiting for people to go upstairs to drop trade. :thumbup:

vizardsig-1.png

Reminds me when I would go upstairs in a building in Varrock looking at the minimap waiting for people to go upstairs to drop trade. :thumbup:

I would do the same with the tower in Lumbridge.

An important note though: MMG said they were keeping gravestones in PvE deaths because they didn't want players profiting off of other player's lag/misfortune. It may be possible that expensive items won't appear if you drop them.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

I would do the same with the tower in Lumbridge.

An important note though: MMG said they were keeping gravestones in PvE deaths because they didn't want players profiting off of other player's lag/misfortune. It may be possible that expensive items won't appear if you drop them.

Ah, those were the days. I remember being on both sides of that coin. One time I died at Karamja volcano lessers because I logged out of the game to deal with some IRL stuff... I came back to the game to find myself not only still logged in, but dead. Made my way back to the volcano and the players were nice enough to hand most of my stuff back over. I also remember the people who would teleport away to Falador after they were fighting some sort of poisonous monster. I remember one instance in particular where the guy must have disconnected or something and everyone death dotted on top of the poor soul as his life chipped away. When he finally died, everyone made off with his stuff and it was like a miniature drop party.

I'm sure that most people who played back then have similar memories. I remember one of the thrills for me is that knowing if I died that people would loot my corpse and take my stuff. Quite the incentive to stay alive!

Proud Gladiator

gladzorgrespected.png

I really hope they make items you drop on the floor just disappear as they do now

I don't want to feel like i gotta loot a drop asap to be free from another spastic coming and looting it

Ah, those were the days. I remember being on both sides of that coin. One time I died at Karamja volcano lessers because I logged out of the game to deal with some IRL stuff... I came back to the game to find myself not only still logged in, but dead. Made my way back to the volcano and the players were nice enough to hand most of my stuff back over. I also remember the people who would teleport away to Falador after they were fighting some sort of poisonous monster. I remember one instance in particular where the guy must have disconnected or something and everyone death dotted on top of the poor soul as his life chipped away. When he finally died, everyone made off with his stuff and it was like a miniature drop party.

I'm sure that most people who played back then have similar memories. I remember one of the thrills for me is that knowing if I died that people would loot my corpse and take my stuff. Quite the incentive to stay alive!

Yeah, and also strange plants/swarms/dwarf killing people who were afk. I seemed to attract those people where ever I trained.

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

Ah, those were the days. I remember being on both sides of that coin. One time I died at Karamja volcano lessers because I logged out of the game to deal with some IRL stuff... I came back to the game to find myself not only still logged in, but dead. Made my way back to the volcano and the players were nice enough to hand most of my stuff back over.

Someone died at volcano, i picked up the stuff, which was Zamorak kiteshield and full helm and alot more. I gave the stuff back. Was that maybe you? Runescape has many players, but worth asking.

Will it be against the rules to trade between accounts because i av 3m i need to trade on my main, will it count as rwt?

Could always give the items to one of your best/close trusted friends, had him give back to your other guy.

That, and drop trade/trade with two accounts on different PC. The old days, lol.

Not worth a ban hammer doing it these days imo.

All i know is, Pking is coming back, but wont be the same as it was in the good old days...

Yea...

I'm looking forward to the news on Monday. It batter be a good one. :ph34r:

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

Yeah, and also strange plants/swarms/dwarf killing people who were afk. I seemed to attract those people where ever I trained.

Yeah I've been there. One time I was training at rock crab a bit on my staker and a guy was cannoning so he had like 4 attacking him and he was low level. He died and lost probably 15k cballs, ranger boots, and robin hat. I was a pretty rich staker at the time so I PM'ed him and told him I had picked up his stuff and his response was something along the lines of "OMG GIVE IT BACK TO ME NOW U N0000B!". Needless to say, I kept it just because of his attitude :)

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.