Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Wilderness and Free Trade will return - 17 January 2011

• Please log in to reply
543 replies to this topic

i_trollz_u
[ Display Name History ]

i_trollz_u

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 752 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:i_trollz_u
Wait there's not seriously going to be a riot is there?

aspeeder
[ Display Name History ]

aspeeder

Retired Crew

• Members
  • 3,083 posts

Did people actually think it was coming out at midnight or is everyone just trolling for the hell of it...

Take a stroll around the Wilderness, Free Trade, Rants, and Future Updates forums. You'll see.

OT: I dont care when it comes.

It saddens me further that people can't grasp the concept that there's more than one timezone, and a midnight release in the States (Even there it'll vary by 3 hours) will be a 5pm release for Eastern Australia.

Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

Myweponsg00d
[ Display Name History ]

Myweponsg00d

The Pittsburgh Pirate

• Members
  • 2,741 posts

Wait there's not seriously going to be a riot is there?

I'd hardly call it a riot. More of a peaceful protest. Until I see Hajedy's wagon get flipped upside-down I dont think any actions have taken place that are worthy of being called a riot.
Posted Image
Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

Wessan
[ Display Name History ]

Wessan

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 541 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Wessan
"I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh no"

"and I've been waiting for this moment, for all my life, oh no"

wessan.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic