17-Jan-2011 - Hati � The Winter Wolf

Michael

I must have terrible luck, becuase it took me like half an hour to get the damned gloves. >.<

Regardless, since they're xp based, I went to go quietly mage some steels @ the resource dungeon out of boredom (yes, I know I lose some bonus xp to constitution, blah blah, dont really care)...not a soul in sight.

Got an elite scroll, got a guthix bow, I declare today a good day. ^_^

Now if only the darn thing would sell. <_<

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was on my way to find a penguin and saw a hoard of lvl 80's killing the wolf, so I came in and gave it a couple wacks with my sceptre and got the drop. I only wish I had some use for it. :mellow:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

I'm interested to see if those of us who got the gloves this year can participate when it comes again next year, or if it'll be something you can only do once, like the Turkey event.

Jagex compares this to being similar to a bonus xp weekend, so I figure next year if Jagex decides to do this again, everyone can participate.

I'm interested to see if those of us who got the gloves this year can participate when it comes again next year, or if it'll be something you can only do once, like the Turkey event.

Jagex compares this to being similar to a bonus xp weekend, so I figure next year if Jagex decides to do this again, everyone can participate.

Well they also say that it's a piece of members seasonal content, so I would assume that the wolf will be back next year a little bit stronger.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Well they also say that it's a piece of members seasonal content, so I would assume that the wolf will be back next year a little bit stronger.

I wouldn't be surprised and in fact I'd probably say it would be very logical for them to do so. It's just way too easy as it is now.

Perhaps make the wolf more like present bosses (lower combat level and with distinctive attacks) and make them all instanced?

Or you could even make them like the old random events, with the combat level based off the player's combat level. Randomly when playing Runescape, you'll get jumped by the wolf and only you can attack it. This way players can't actually go out and hunt for it, but since they have 4 weeks to get a single encounter...

I wouldn't be surprised and in fact I'd probably say it would be very logical for them to do so. It's just way too easy as it is now.

Perhaps make the wolf more like present bosses (lower combat level and with distinctive attacks) and make them all instanced?

Or you could even make them like the old random events, with the combat level based off the player's combat level. Randomly when playing Runescape, you'll get jumped by the wolf and only you can attack it. This way players can't actually go out and hunt for it, but since they have 4 weeks to get a single encounter...

Pretty reasonable, the present boss have a lower level just because their hp pool is 10x lower.

Half of nex's combat level is HP, Jad would easily go over 900lv if it have 20k hp as well.

Anyway, is training combat on this wolf feasible after the hype? It doesnt seem to have high defence but does hit hard like a rev.

Pretty reasonable, the present boss have a lower level just because their hp pool is 10x lower.

Half of nex's combat level is HP, Jad would easily go over 900lv if it have 20k hp as well.

Anyway, is training combat on this wolf feasible after the hype? It doesnt seem to have high defence but does hit hard like a rev.

Perfectly feasible, if you don't mind getting 0 xp, since Hati gives none.

weathermatt.png

diy_wmatt.png

I don't think it gives any combat exp, that's what everyone was saying when I was killing it.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

I don't think it gives any combat exp, that's what everyone was saying when I was killing it.

Well it's pretty easy to see, just look at the xp counter ;)

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Well it's pretty easy to see, just look at the xp counter ;)

Who has that horrible, horrible thing showing?

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Any news on if they will change how the gloves allow you to get bonus exp from non-combat magic?

^this.

No they wont' change it, you can check the FAQ in the recent updates forum on RSOF.

Hameigh.png