An epic glitch that has, sadly, just been patched.

WolfieMario

With the update that added Hati the wolf into the game, a bug patch deleted a glitch which some of you may have already known about. It's this glitch where you wield an item, sit in a POH chair or bench, and weild another item. It causes you to wield the new item in the old item's pose, which can be done to some interesting effect. Anyways, I happened to learn about this glitch from my friend iAntilopi/MSgt Hunter, and coincidentally had taken all these pics in the past three weeks or so. I didn't get around to posting them until now, but here they are (ignore my noob gear; yes, I am a noob :oops:):

First, something I found particularly interesting. Wielding the noose wand and then equipping something else would cause you to hold the new item backwards:

pohnoosewandorganizedfl.png

One of my favorites with this:

pimpslap.png

Next, the Orb of Oculus, which made many items float between my hands:

pohglitchorbpics.png

Now, one that I found particularly amusing was Eek. At first it seemed like nothing interesting, but when waiting a moment, the equipped items would spin around my body just as Eek would run across my shoulders!

poheekorganized.png

It's much more amusing in animation, though:

pronoosewandwieldage.gif

My broom! It's possessed!

posessedbroomstick.gif

I love how my character acts like his hand and scimitar randomly went crazy, and then tries to shove his stretched hand back in place:

petscimmi.gif

Don't try this at home, kids!

ttrythisathome.gifttrythisathomeback.gif

I must be hallucinating :blink:

hallucination.gif

I spun my candy cane... But that's not the right spin emote!

notthenormalspinemote.gif

Only true mining pros can do this:

promining.gif

If Jagex wins the Golden Joystick next year too, could this be the Golden Hammer's next emote?

2011hammeremote.gif

Now, another cool thing was the effects of the POH Boxing Gloves:

pohboxingglovespics.png

Sometimes the running/walking effect could be amusing:

tankwalk.gif

strangeactivitysmall.gif

What would our emote be next year if Jagex lost the Golden Joystick...?

jagexlosesthegoldenjoys.gifgoldenchokestick.gif

And then there are some miscellaneous pics where I used different items for the poses:

pohmiscellaneouspics.png

Also, I'd like to point out how multipurposed the Orb of Oculus really is (I know, I already showed one or two somewhere above):

orbofsportacus.png

My favorite Eek pose is with the orb - it looks like my character has pro basketball skills:

petorb.gif

And my friend Viral Aether came over to show me some of his poses:

viralaetherpics.png

I like how the ghostly Shadow Sword proves its ghostliness by floating :P

Also, here's him wielding nothing in the Fixed Device pose:

presentingwolfiemario.png

:D

Finally, this is completely unrelated to the glitch, but Viral Aether decided to try the Big Rock out on me, and I decided to use emotes to dodge it (an idea I came up with earlier that day when iAntilopi used the rock on me):

bigrockemotepics.png

Note that Zombie Hand usually lets you dodge it better than that. Also, another good emote to dodge with is Master of Puppets Puppetmaster :P

Feel free to say which ones were your favorites ;)

EDIT: thanks Sonikku and swedishboy5 for letting me know the thread won't be merged with the pictures sticky :-D

Edited by WolfieMario

skillgoal99fakingunderb.png

Fake Awards:

flatawardsbox.png

(The large number is the amount of awards I have gotten; only 8 are shown above. Click to see all of them.)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can say about that glitch is... EPIC :blink:

This shouldn't be moved to the pictures thread. It classifies as a glitch topic (although it has been fixed already). :P

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Took a while to load but l0l at the pro mining animation. Jagex really does seem to neglect the tons of POH glitches for some reason. I don't have a Demonic Throne, but for those who do have one, it must get annoying when people make them temporarily disappear.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

*Deletes thread*

No, just joking ;). You don't need to worry. This thread is fine as it is. This is for sure quite an epic glitch. And you have a whole lot of pictures and animations of it too! It took quite some time to load (I started wondering if my internet had suddenly stopped working for a while :P), but it was worth the wait.

Thank you for sharing :)

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Epic :thumbup:.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted