Warhammer 40k

Seraphi

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Massively amended my 2000 point list. The Hive Tyrant and Tyrannofex were both being useless, so they got kicked in favour of another Zoanthrope brood, The Swarmlord and 3 Tyrant guard (Overpowered as hell, for the record), and some nice biomorph upgrades for my warriors.

Anybody want to play? If we have 3 players we could do 2x1000 point vs my 2000 points?

2Xeo5.png

How about some objective ones soon? Like capture the flag, or control a certain 'area' for a certain amount of rounds, while the others defend it.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

That's another option ( and a great way to test out my new eldar list ) erm nothing. Actually I would be interested in playing some objective based games with a deep striking army...

LNYvk.png

I may give up hopes of spreading the Slaaneshi love (love in a loose sense of the term) and just go for an actual combat proficient army.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Well a slaaneshi mono god army isn't necessarily horrible at combat. However its troop choices seem to be... less that admirable (Though the elites and the fast attack are rather good). For a 2,000 point list I'd only take the minimum daemonettes and max out your hq/elites/fast attack (well not squads of 5 for the daemonettes more along the lines of squads of 10-15 so they can actually be mildly useful). Though if you want to switch codexes you know where the links are.

LNYvk.png

They all have Sv of 5+, except the elites, which is annoying. Also such low WS, they're just there for the purpose of dying.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

• 4 weeks later...