Why can't F2P have...?

Forum_User

More bankspace would be nice for f2p, and skill capes, I guess.

Did'nt you get that two months ago? :-w

F2p hasn't gotten bank space recently.

Only members got bank space that time.

I think f2p should get skill capes. F2p works harder than members to get 99 stats, and, no one is gonna waste $5-10 for a pixelized cape, even if it does "brag" you have a 99 skill...

Even moreso, a f2p who got 99 in a skill wouldnt waste his account by becoming members.

When I read the update I was mad the capes are only for p2p.

I dont think f2p bankspace is really necessary, unless you want to store all kinds of junk.

Access to the forums also bad idea, now people are reluctant to flame to hard, but with f2p everyone can make new accounts, and the forums are already so huge, with f2p it would become a chaotic mess, a new topic would be bumped of the first page in a matter of seconds...

I think mage range and melee are now pretty balanced, so neither should be updated.

You dont want to have any more quests or junk in f2p, if you like such things you can get member anyway.

But heck, why p2p skillcapes? Its something extra to look out for when aiming for a 99..

conplaatje3vl9.png

Erm, even though i am P2p, i'd like to see Capes of Achievement in F2p.

Erm, one question, most of the people who post here will be F2p, so why the link to the forum they cannot post on?

this is something i totally agree with .... posting in rs forum would be great for f2p as they can say their opinions,sell things....

i also would like as a f2p to be able to cast more spells like the waves spells and to snare and entangle

then people will make noob accounts and spam.

They don't allow F2P to have forum rights because of the macrors. Think about it, if they were allowed to post, they would advertise sites! Memebers can easily have forum rights removed because they pay! F2P they can just make new accounts.

EDIT* What I am saying is that P2P are easier to control then F2P.

More bankspace would be nice for f2p, and skill capes, I guess.

Did'nt you get that two months ago? :-w

I wish...

That is another thing I think f2p need

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Even moreso, a f2p who got 99 in a skill wouldnt waste his account by becoming members.

When I read the update I was mad the capes are only for p2p.

Waste of an account? :roll: A 99 is a 99, no matter where you got it, how you got it, or when you got it. I am p2p. For all you know I cooked cow meat for my 99 cooking. That is far more difficult than lobsters all the way, as free players do. :-w (And my currently 97 fishing - all done with genie lamps \' )

But heck, why p2p skillcapes? Its something extra to look out for when aiming for a 99..

And with every free player's 99, Jagex looks forward to their $5.00 payment. :P

The f2p update i would like to see the most is this one;

TELEBLOCK SPELL

It uses all f2p runes, i dont see why you cannot cast it on f2p, people tele on f2p so you should be able to cast tele block.

As well as SNARE, yes 10 seconds hold spell, bind is useless.

A friend to all is a friend to none.

id say, more bank space possibly capes of aceivment, *the F2P skills though* becase no point being a member just gto get the cape. and maybe a new quest or 2, to give something to those long players

plus bind is so usless...

Popoto.~<3

wildy adds (team cape, canous, portals etc)

amnd archivement capes

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

The only reason to withold certain features from f2p players is to give them an incentive to become a memebr. Thusly there is no reason for not allowing f2p players achievment capes, wildy capes and other similar things. Unless of course Jagex is not the happy go lucky, only makes money as an offshoot of doing what they love, and genuinely cares about each one of their clients regardless of wether they are f2p or p2p (which is the carefully crafted image they have created for themselves). I've had members for nearly a month now and i'd say my money was well spent, but i can't understand why they don't update f2p, afterall everyone starts f2p and the better that service is the more likely you are to upgrade (at least you are if you're like me-which granted may not be true of all players).

As has been stated f2p players earn Jagex revenue indirectly through ingame adverts. Thusly it is glib to say that f2p players don't deserve new things because they don't pay.

They don't allow F2P to have forum rights because of the macrors. Think about it, if they were allowed to post, they would advertise sites! Memebers can easily have forum rights removed because they pay! F2P they can just make new accounts.

EDIT* What I am saying is that P2P are easier to control then F2P.

I totally see your point. They could always make an f2p forum. it can't be that difficult.

Bank Space would definetly be handy:)

...THE VOICE OF REASON...

If f2p people could post in forums it would ruin it. Why you ask? Because all the mad people would make level 3 f2p account and spam the whole forum with links to gold sites or auctions or hacks or links to keyloggers and jagex wouldn't be able to do anything because they are not paying and they have nothing to lose.

What I want F2P to have the most is be able to post on the forums, and have halberds. They could even keep rune halberds members, like rune arrows. I REALLY like halberds! :thumbsup:

if f2p could post on fourms there would be more spam then then 3 people spammed the rants fourm

ex: selling burnt chicken 10m (realy said that)

it was spam \'

TAKEING ALL DONATIONS TO HELP ME FINISH MY GOALS.

How about 1 more set of Mage robes for F2p ANDP2p.

Just thinks about it In F2p mages has really just got Black and Blue robes,nothing stronger. #-o

EDIT-

-PRAYER POTS-

Ture in F2p the prayer skill in near useless. :evil:

P-1.jpg

Dance_for_u.png

i am p2p but i think f2p should have more. I mean, runescape is a MMORPG you think they would have more f2p stuuf and even a better bank!. But something i think f2p shouldn't have. Like the forum on runescape. Most of the f2p noobs would spam it = :evil: :evil: :evil:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Some suggestions already stated and my opinions on them:

Forums: No, people would create accounts just to spam the forums and drown us P2Pers in the garbled, meaningless messages. They could give a certain section to F2Pers, but hey, there's always the Tip.It forums.. :wink:

Capes of Achievment: I would have to say no on this one. Many of the cape givers are in members areas first of all (like ranging cape in ranging guild, etc.) Of course they could move them to different places but I don't think that would happen, there'd be confusion among people. And come on...the Mystic Robe seller looks awesome with that mage cape. :mrgreen:

Bank space: Sure, definitely, why not? I never understood why there was so little space. It really makes you mad when you're stuck with 6 items in your inventory and can't put them anywhere except the ground. Maybe increase it by 2-4 rows, even that would make a huge difference among F2Pers.

Attack & Defence potions: Saw this one in some guy's post, and I was thinking, "Hmmm, why not? Strengths are ok, but with an attack and defence combo it would make F2P PKing more interesting."

My ideas:

Green dragons: I believe green dragons should be in the F2P wilderness for a few reasons...

-Dragon bones which would be about...what? 5, 6 times faster than big bones?

-Hides, I would make green dragonhide craftable by F2Pers as well. This could also be a source of materials for P2Pers, as well as the D bones.

-PKing spot. Seriously...F2P PKing is VERY boring, it needs to be jazzed a bit with a new PKing spot, don't ya think? ::'

Chaos runes: I also believe chaos runes should be craftable in F2P. Again, this would create another PK hotspot which is greatly needed in F2P. Also, the main way F2Pers train magic is with fire bolt, so this would be a cheaper, yet VERY longer way to obtain chaos runes (with all the going through the maze and stuff :uhh: ).

By the way, I'm a P2Per

wildsig3.gif

I think f2p should get skill capes. F2p works harder than members to get 99 stats, and, no one is gonna waste $5-10 for a pixelized cape, even if it does "brag" you have a 99 skill...

Works harder? I spose yes, but i'd rather spend $5 and 50 hours less cooking sharks when I could earn $5 back in real life in an hour and save 49 hours of my time.

Jaskkes.png

Why couldn't f2p GIVE UP. Lol, yes i'm f2p but come on guys, f2p doesn't have it because its ment to intice you to become a member. If f2p got everything then why become members?

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg