Why can't F2P have...?

Forum_User

also i hope when you were a former p2p and have p2p stuff i hope you can wiled it. but not "USE" it like

whip

you can wield it but when you attack a monster you will punch the monster instead of hitting it with a whip <3: i have some p2p stuff in bank i dont wanna throw them lolz

asasasasaslx7.png

<---- Is a Member

Would like to see f2p get skill capes, and maybe add a F2p Quest Cape?

~Bargong

A F2P Quest Cape would be a joke. Every player has pretty much done Dragon Slayer. It would take the value away from the Members quest cape.

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

F2P questcape?

I think I'll stick to my red.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

<---- Is a Member

Would like to see f2p get skill capes, and maybe add a F2p Quest Cape?

~Bargong

A F2P Quest Cape would be a joke. Every player has pretty much done Dragon Slayer. It would take the value away from the Members quest cape.

Yeah that would be a bit silly (F2P quest).

Most everyone would be able to get it. Skill capes on the other hand... :wink:

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

I'd like more bank space, and maybe a new quest or 2 :thumbsup: :wall:

skiier4.png

skiier4.png

2802.png

Barrows Drops: 1 Dh Plate, 2 Verac Brassard, 1 Verac Helm, 1 dh platelegs, 2 V skirts,1 Guth Helm, 1 Guth Skirt, 1 t platebody, 1 Ah Top, 2 V Flail, 1 K Skirt 2 T helm, 1 k top. Dk Drops: 9 D axe 2 Mud Staff, 1 seers ring, 1 archers ring, 1 berserker ring Dragon Drops: 2 Dragon Med Helm, 2 Dragon Platelegs, 75 Dragon boots.Gwd drops: 10 z spear, 1 bcp, 1 tassets, 8 sara sword, 1 sara hilt Misc: 3 Abyssal whips, 2 ranging ammy

I think f2p has enough bank space for what you can do on f2p. On p2p there is enough space for what you can do on p2p. People on either game will always want more space, but if they got it, they would just use it to store more crap-they-might-need-to-use-one-day and still ask for more.

Don't follow me. You might not make it.

All your accounts are belong to us now.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator

Are you kidding?

If I ever get a zombie random, I won't be able to store it without throwing away something. Don't tell me random costumes are worthless, they wouldn't exist in that case. I personally would rather keep all my tools (chisel, pickaxe, axe, hammer, the list goes on), as well as my arrows, which I need whenever I'm training range, and all my runes, and my armor, and...

Without having to sell/buy things all the time. It's silly, I'm afraid to train prayer.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

- Decent Customer Support

- Servers that don't crash all the time (yet the members ones stay online o_O)

- Some [puncture] in JaGex to start taking notice of, and removing macroers.

That's about it really.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

- Decent Customer Support

- Servers that don't crash all the time (yet the members ones stay online o_O)

- Some [puncture] in JaGex to start taking notice of, and removing macroers.

That's about it really.

Eh, their customer support might be getting better. I could hardly believe my eyes, but, yesterday I got a message from Jagex that was NOT automated. I reported a advert for selling gold, so, it might just be that.

The macro problem is still huge. They should start concentrating on the bottom of the chain, not the top. The start in F2P, and eventually go to P2P. So, cutting them off at the top of the chain isn't that smart of a place to start.

tfssig.png

I sent a message reporting 10-ish websites with links to private servers and bot downloads and I got an automated message -.-

I'd like more bank space, and maybe a new quest or 2 :thumbsup: :wall:
Better yet, an example of the two birds, one stone thing... A quest where the reward is bank space. Then we get more bank space AND that elusive 40th QP.

I totally agree with this one, 2 thumbs up. :thumbsup:

matchboxtwentyf.jpg

Ii_Bows_Ii.png

Jump_GP is a fail merch clan.

I think F2P should atleast get 2 more rows of bank space, especially when new random events with new clothes come out, and new holiday events. Where are they expected to keep all this?

in their F2P POH... <.<

~hobo

id like to see capes of achievement in it. it shouldnt be too hard to have certain guys give out capes in f2p. they should just make them cost more, like 500k or something.
That doesn't even make sense, why in the world would it be 500k? :lol:

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

id like to see capes of achievement in it. it shouldnt be too hard to have certain guys give out capes in f2p. they should just make them cost more, like 500k or something.

For people to buy membership to pay them for less money? :-k :anxious:

For people to buy membership to pay them for less money? :-k :anxious:

The reason it is 99k is because of the level required - 99. That is what I am referring to.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

My top 5:

1. Capes of Achievement

2. More bank space

3. A hard quest

4. Better CS

5. More types of bones. Best bone in f2p is a big bone. 15 xp ea...

I really don't get why people want capes of achievement so much. I mean, it wasn't really being asked for by F2P's before it was implemented, right? We could live without it, right? This is the slight difference between bankspace some things like capes of achievement.