Now What? Bless his grave or get a free 30+m? <FREE TRADE UPDATE>

jjjon123

I just ran a test - from my spawn point, with no items equipped or in my inventory, I managed to make it INTO the Bandos boss room in 7 minutes and 31 seconds (of course counting banking time etc). This included god items for Bandos, Zamorak and Saradomin, a weapon, a pack yak full of monkfish, and a prayer potion.

Bandos soloing is now almost completely safe :D

You can get back to bandos gwd in under 6 minutes.

It's always been safe.

With a 6-minute gravestone? You do realise that your items disappear when you gravestone runs out of time, right?

Yes. You do realise it was possible to get back and get your items, right?

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just ran a test - from my spawn point, with no items equipped or in my inventory, I managed to make it INTO the Bandos boss room in 7 minutes and 31 seconds (of course counting banking time etc). This included god items for Bandos, Zamorak and Saradomin, a weapon, a pack yak full of monkfish, and a prayer potion.

It's always been safe.

With a 6-minute gravestone? You do realise that your items disappear when you gravestone runs out of time, right?

Say you made it back in 5 mins 40 secs. You now have 20 seconds to get everything. You might miss something.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

I think that the amount of blessings per day in Runescape will be seriously lowered now. Money goes before honour for a lot of players of this game. Especially if you're slaying some high-level monsters or boss, with a lot of expensive equipment.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

It's always been safe.

Say you made it back in 5 mins 40 secs. You now have 20 seconds to get everything. You might miss something.

This was done (not by me) BEFORE extreme pots & a propper titan (steel)

He made it back with over 30 seconds left and WITHOUT a soul wars spawn point

You can easily get back with 1 minute left if you do it right.

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

It's always been safe.

This was done (not by me) BEFORE extreme pots & a propper titan (steel)

He made it back with over 30 seconds left and WITHOUT a soul wars spawn point

You can easily get back with 1 minute left if you do it right.

Very helpful assuming your death wasn't caused by a lag out. Oh wait, it's Bandos. Everyone's death is caused by a lag out.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Sure it was possible with a 6 minute grave before, but you ended up with barely any time to loot your grave.

Now that the timer has more then doubled, you can say that it's pretty much a lot safer now then it was before.

Kinda makes me want to go to bandos in full gear, find a popular world, die on purpose and then laugh when they rage when they see me get back in time too get all items back.

Good luck looting my grave. I can't think of a single place I visit often that I can't get back to in less than fifteen minutes. I'm gonna be risking a whole lot at Bandos/TDs/DKs from now on.

Is 15 min Nex possible? and DK's can still be a pain if you don't have anyone opening doors.

I would only go to Nex with my perm DG team. ;) But I do wonder if it's possible to get back to Nex in fifteen minutes. As for DKs, it'd be easy for me to grab a friend real quick to open doors.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Good luck looting my grave. I can't think of a single place I visit often that I can't get back to in less than fifteen minutes. I'm gonna be risking a whole lot at Bandos/TDs/DKs from now on.

Is 15 min Nex possible? and DK's can still be a pain if you don't have anyone opening doors.

I would only go to Nex with my perm DG team. ;) But I do wonder if it's possible to get back to Nex in fifteen minutes. As for DKs, it'd be easy for me to grab a friend real quick to open doors.

It's totally possible to get to Nex within ~10 minutes. Steel titan scrolls + rapier/ddef + overloads on reavers with claws to claw out the mage spawn is FAST killcount.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

The fact we have the room to make the moral choice and can hence make judgements of the entire population based on this now is interesting. Imo human nature is naturally self serving and not selfless, it's what makes the selfless acts so valuable to us, because they're rare.

Personally, I'd bless a grave if the person was nice. If I'd be around near them for a while before they died I'd make the judgement, if they turn out to be a [bleep] then I won't bless their shiz. If it's a random grave I'm passing, I'll give benefit of the doubt and bless it anyway.

Junkieman608.png

You can get Bandos, full setup and KC within 10 minutes if you're smart. So a 15 minute grave is more than enough time to get your stuff unless you face power outtage/divine intervention/etc...

I came across a blessed grave @ Bandos last night while soloing and I was in there long enough for it to crumble and gain a few measly prayer potions...the fact that it was blessed and there was still loot under it shows that players are taking advantage of the free blessing and not even bothering to loot the graves.

I even had a chance at a possible free arcane/spectre spirit shield when I accidentally dropped a lvl 138 at Tormented Demons. (He must have just ate an overload and I lured a demon to my spot and it attacked him :unsure: ). Without even thinking of the possible gains I immediately blessed his grave and just sat there for a minute thinking damn....I could have made a killing >.>

There's still danger of course but 12-15 minutes is enough time to salvage your gear at most places. Hell...even 5 was good enough to save me millions before due to dumb mistakes.

Don't do dangerous activities with those you don't trust, its not that big of a deal. Think pre-07 when people did just that :unsure:

soulthresher.png

You can get Bandos, full setup and KC within 10 minutes if you're smart. So a 15 minute grave is more than enough time to get your stuff unless you face power outtage/divine intervention/etc...

I even had a chance at a possible free arcane/spectre spirit shield when I accidentally dropped a lvl 138 at Tormented Demons. (He must have just ate an overload and I lured a demon to my spot and it attacked him :unsure: ). Without even thinking of the possible gains I immediately blessed his grave and just sat there for a minute thinking damn....I could have made a killing >.>

you can get bandos kc in under 6 mins

sigiled shields are among the highest alch value items in the game, so unless he was skulled or carrying 3 imbued onyx rings, you wouldn't have gotten the shield

thats what i was gonna say, It's pretty much impossible to lose Divines or ely's outside of Pvp because no-one's gonna carry multiples of them or multiple onyx rings(i) in anywhere where they could possibly die.

and even if you did have multiples, you have too much money for the loss to be a big one.