Normalize

Would you betray your best friend for a Phat?

177 members have voted

1. 1. Would you betray your best friend for a Phat?

• Yes
    • No

Yes I have no friends in real life that ply RS

if you answered yes; you're pathetic.

if you justified it by saying it's just pixels; you're pathetic.

Follow me on Twitter!

FORGET NOT THE CHICKEN.

gravy.png

I have no intrest in helping "keyers" farm xp.

No, for the simple fact that the few "true" (i use that term loosley) I have I trust and respect A LOT, even with MY account. So no.

Same tdeal with RL friends.

Friends over pixel any day

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

A few years ago on another account a clan member asked me to hold his stakers loot.

That was 2 phat sets 10 pumpkins a few easter eggs and some other stuff.

I never even thought about keeping it until a few years later. These days that stuff is be like several months pay lol...

NO! Never! I would give my true friends (my best friends are my true friends) whatever they needed or asked for, of whatever items that I may have. I would also give them my time, gold, and moral support as needed. Loyalty. trust, and support in shared situations over time is what makes a rare gift of a true friend.

Quester_720.png

I've played off and on for 4 years and there really only 2 or 3 good friends (aside from rl friends) who have been with me all the way. I wouldn't betray them but anyone else on my friends list? probably for a couple mil.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

Nah, I'm a trustworthy guy

61,358th to 99 range on May 23rd, 2010.

100,927th to 99 def on February 13th, 2011.

pigeons.png

Relics.png

Interesting thread. I don't think I would ever betray anyone on RuneScape, really. I've held other people's Partyhats/Divines/Nex sets before too, so I could pretty safely conclude that I won't.

Yes I would.

I wouldn't RWT but to put in perspective people pay 3000$ for a p hat. I wouldn't value any internet friendship at 3000$.

I'd rather save myself the time, assuming its 0.50$ an hour because RWTers are usually sweatshoppers, 6000 hours.

I could make a cult in 6000 hours, nah screw that I'd add one to my ignore ;)