MightyMuddy's blog

Okay well after getting my Rapier I've kept up with the dungeoneering and I've taken up a little slayer.

I ended up getting this:

85dungeoneering.png

So i tried out frost dragons and just today I got this:

Vissage1.png

Which is my most valueable drop I've gotten so far :) but whats even better is that task I managed to get 2 effigies. So my end loot ended up looking like this:

frostdragontrip.png

So far I've gotten 3 Effigies and 1 Vissage from about 400 frost dragon kills, which Im very happy with :D

• 1 month later...

Been a little while since I've updated this. In that time I've updated the main post.

Got 75 slayer and unlocked kuradal and with her first task, I got a dragon chain from dusties.

I've also got 91 dungeoneering/ thunderous floors/ chaotic maul and completed nomads.

Oh and I got 90 strength.

NomadsRequim.png

Very productive few days.

I finished my daggonoth task and got a bloodveld task, after hearing how great they were I decided to follow up on it and I did in Aid of the Myreque, darkness of hallowvale and legacy of seergaze, in which I got 93 attack. Halfway through this I realised I had enough quest points for While guthix sleeps so I decided to kill Bork and do that as well. Took me a few hour but it I enjoyed it a lot. Used the 400kxp to get 2 prayer and 2 summoning levels. Resulting in this:

76prayer.png and

71summoning.png.

Then I did my bloodveld task and got this:

76slayer.png

which also got me close enough to 90 ranged so I went to frost dragons and got this:

90range.png