Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Blake's Blog 2480 Total, No 99s [8/25 98s]

• Please log in to reply
187 replies to this topic

Blake
[ Display Name History ]

Blake

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,378 posts
  • RSN:Biake
  • RSN2:Blake-o
That would be great and all except... I would be out of Dexter to watch by then :(
I finished the 4th season, it was awesome. Idk if I liked that or the first one better. On second thought, THERE WAS AN AUDI R8 IN IT@!@!@!@ So I liked the 4th better. :mrgreen:

EDIT: Ranked 57th on runetracker for 1 day rc gain. Wooooo
Posted Image

Posted Image

Pinkbullet3
[ Display Name History ]

Pinkbullet3

Bite Me!

• Members
  • 3,878 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
Way to steel my blog title, you nub.

e.e

Gratz on 73, though. :thumbsup:
Posted Image
^ Blog.

Posted Image

Blake
[ Display Name History ]

Blake

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,378 posts

Way to steel my blog title, you nub.

e.e

Gratz on 73, though. :thumbsup:

Oh you <3: Ty.

Today was a horrible day irl and irs. I attempted solo td's, which I used to be ok at. Whenever a higher level wasn't trying to crash me, I was screwing up. I probly only killed like 10 in the 90 minutes I was there, and 4 of the drops were rune meds... I'm already burnt out of rcing.

Posted Image

Blake
[ Display Name History ]

Blake

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,378 posts
I bought 30k dragon bones for 4360 each, costing about 130m. I can either sell for around mid price for 6m profit, wait for them to increase and maybe get around 9m profit, or use about 27k and get 95 prayer and turmoil.

I'm thinking I'll get turmoil. I'll have about 30m net worth after, with full void, rapier, and other good untradeables.

I was holding off on rc until Free Trade comes out and I'll do w66 laws if it comes back. I'm going to do BA for an agility horn, just doesn't sound appealing to me yet. I'll probly just do dung or slayer.

If I get more than two levels that aren't rc/agil, I can't get all 80 and 2100 total at the same time. Oh well

Posted Image

Blake
[ Display Name History ]

Blake

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,378 posts
Well after seeing the ashes update on the BTS, it seemed like the dbones would drop. I thought I could sell the ones I bought yesterday and buy them back cheaper. Only 20k bones came in overnight. So, I went to put my 20k bones in for med (200 above what I bought last night) and they sold for 4770 instantly! That's like 30gp over "max" :thumbsup: I know I should have just tried to sell a couple first, and probly could have got more, but oh well. I still made about 8m. I'll wait until the ashes thing to buy them back to see if that's a viable way of training.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Blake
[ Display Name History ]

Blake

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,378 posts
Not much news RS-wise

But irl, I might be getting a new car!!!! I'm really excited. It's a 2004 Mazda RX8. I'm going to drive and look at it tomorrow, and maybe get it this weekend if everything goes good. CANT WAIT

The red one. It has a red/black leather interior too

Posted Image

Pinkbullet3
[ Display Name History ]

Pinkbullet3

Bite Me!

• Members
  • 3,878 posts

Posted Image

[bleep].
Posted Image
^ Blog.

Posted Image

Blake
[ Display Name History ]

Blake

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,378 posts
Sad news.

I went and drove the car, it was amazing. I talked to the dealer for about an hour about it, and brought the Carfax and information back to my parents.

They won't let me get it. Their reasons are it has had 6 owners, has a salvage title (no damage to car frame, drives straight, engine/transmission are fine), and it's rear wheel drive.

I'm... pissed I guess. I love cars, and I've been saving my money for 6 years to buy one. I have a 1997 Nissan Pathfinder, but I want a manual transmission car like that. I've wanted an RX8 or a 350Z (and then an Audi R8 for when I'm uber rich). Another opportunity like this isn't going to come up again.

It was red, with a black/red leather interior, and all the things I wanted like a sunroof. Driving it was awesome, been a while since I got to drive a manual, let alone a sports car like an rx8.
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Posted Image

Pinkbullet3
[ Display Name History ]

Pinkbullet3

Bite Me!

• Members
  • 3,878 posts
Unfap.
Posted Image
^ Blog.

Posted Image

Blake
[ Display Name History ]

Blake

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,378 posts

Unfap.

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Got 89 Range and 74 Rc today. 2085 total

Posted Image

Posted Image

Blake
[ Display Name History ]

Blake

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,378 posts
Some recent levels -

82 Dung
87 Fishing
72 Agility
93 Strength
Finished the newest quest

Busy this week with homework and studies. Did the new quest and got 72 agility, 10k from 75 RC which i'll get with pengs, and giant pouch will speed me up a ton. Ill do the old new dwarf quest for the grave, xp, and i can wear qp cape again.

Still trying to buy turmoil, although might scrap that and cannon black demons to 96 summon, idk what to do yet. Only have like 20m-ish with my offer in for d bones. Donated some to a good friend though, which felt nice

Posted Image

Blake
[ Display Name History ]

Blake

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,378 posts
Finished the two newest quests, qp cape back.

Bought the 15 minute grave, now I have less than 1m cash left. I just have that, a fury, very basic gear (proselyte, dhide) and an offer for 27k d bones at 4900 in the ge. Yes, i'm hopeful, I'll leave it in until they drop again. They have to drop sometime, right? :sad:

Posted Image

Blake
[ Display Name History ]

Blake

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,378 posts
Finally, will make stuff faster

Posted Image

Posted Image

Blake
[ Display Name History ]

Blake

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,378 posts
Few floors with Dungeonsweeper tonight, was fun.

We were 75% done with F41, and we got a statue room. We put the statues how they were supposed to be, and nothing happened, the door didn't open. We were pretty mad, cause we couldn't finish 25% cause of the stupid glitch, although we had boss unlocked.

We all teled out to gear up for boss, but Crimson Fog stayed back to try to fix it after we tried everything. Right before we started the boss, he said he fixed it! Turns out the statue had to be one space above where it was actually supposed to be <_<

The is the solution that completed the room, look at the statues on the right top/bottom
Posted Image

Posted Image

Blake
[ Display Name History ]

Blake

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,378 posts
Uhh....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Blake
[ Display Name History ]

Blake

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,378 posts
Today I log on to find myself muted.

Yesterday there was one of those "Doubling Money@@" guys, so I traded him 60k. He traded me 120k back. I then left, knowing if I traded more he would scam me. He actually reported me, for scamming HIM. I did in no way scam him, he just did what he said and I left. [cabbage]

Only 24 hours, but I'm still pissed off. I've not broke one rule since 2003, and a scammer reports me for scamming and I get muted. [bleep] that, jagex

Posted Image

Blake
[ Display Name History ]

Blake

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,378 posts
Appeal was accepted. Lovely

Posted Image

Pinkbullet3
[ Display Name History ]

Pinkbullet3

Bite Me!

• Members
  • 3,878 posts
Booo! That sucks Blake-o, but at least you have money and the ability to speak now. :thumbup:

It's developmentally delayed, though, how that scammer's report actually went through... If such is the case with all scammers and their scams, Jagex better not be disciplining the wrong people. :mad:

Then again, with so many players who do and don't scam, I can see how it'd be hard on their part to tell exactly what happened. But still. As per usual, this [cabbage] should get fixed before next year.
Posted Image
^ Blog.

Posted Image

Blake
[ Display Name History ]

Blake

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,378 posts

Booo! That sucks Blake-o, but at least you have money and the ability to speak now. :thumbup:

It's developmentally delayed, though, how that scammer's report actually went through... If such is the case with all scammers and their scams, Jagex better not be disciplining the wrong people. :mad:

Then again, with so many players who do and don't scam, I can see how it'd be hard on their part to tell exactly what happened. But still. As per usual, this [cabbage] should get fixed before next year.

Yeah, it's very stupid how fast they'd have had to go through to not realize that the guy that reported me was the real scammer. At least it got removed from my record.

Today, just made money mostly. Got 85 farm, finally! No more potting for torstol. Also, found 2 great items to flip, 1.5m/hr for each of them about. Probly made about 10m today between farming/merching/cleaning 1.5k herbs. I'll post the pic of the flips in a couple days :wink:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Blake
[ Display Name History ]

Blake

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,378 posts
Nice flip

Posted Image