Blake's Blog 2480 Total, No 99s [8/25 98s]

Not much news RS-wise

But irl, I might be getting a new car!!!! I'm really excited. It's a 2004 Mazda RX8. I'm going to drive and look at it tomorrow, and maybe get it this weekend if everything goes good. CANT WAIT

The red one. It has a red/black leather interior too

[hide]mazda-rx8.jpg[/hide]

2s0cxth.png

Sad news.

I went and drove the car, it was amazing. I talked to the dealer for about an hour about it, and brought the Carfax and information back to my parents.

They won't let me get it. Their reasons are it has had 6 owners, has a salvage title (no damage to car frame, drives straight, engine/transmission are fine), and it's rear wheel drive.

I'm... pissed I guess. I love cars, and I've been saving my money for 6 years to buy one. I have a 1997 Nissan Pathfinder, but I want a manual transmission car like that. I've wanted an RX8 or a 350Z (and then an Audi R8 for when I'm uber rich). Another opportunity like this isn't going to come up again.

It was red, with a black/red leather interior, and all the things I wanted like a sunroof. Driving it was awesome, been a while since I got to drive a manual, let alone a sports car like an rx8.

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

2s0cxth.png

Some recent levels -

82 Dung

87 Fishing

72 Agility

93 Strength

Finished the newest quest

Busy this week with homework and studies. Did the new quest and got 72 agility, 10k from 75 RC which i'll get with pengs, and giant pouch will speed me up a ton. Ill do the old new dwarf quest for the grave, xp, and i can wear qp cape again.

Still trying to buy turmoil, although might scrap that and cannon black demons to 96 summon, idk what to do yet. Only have like 20m-ish with my offer in for d bones. Donated some to a good friend though, which felt nice

2s0cxth.png

Finished the two newest quests, qp cape back.

Bought the 15 minute grave, now I have less than 1m cash left. I just have that, a fury, very basic gear (proselyte, dhide) and an offer for 27k d bones at 4900 in the ge. Yes, i'm hopeful, I'll leave it in until they drop again. They have to drop sometime, right? :sad:

2s0cxth.png

Few floors with Dungeonsweeper tonight, was fun.

We were 75% done with F41, and we got a statue room. We put the statues how they were supposed to be, and nothing happened, the door didn't open. We were pretty mad, cause we couldn't finish 25% cause of the stupid glitch, although we had boss unlocked.

We all teled out to gear up for boss, but Crimson Fog stayed back to try to fix it after we tried everything. Right before we started the boss, he said he fixed it! Turns out the statue had to be one space above where it was actually supposed to be <_<

The is the solution that completed the room, look at the statues on the right top/bottom

20110211221145.png

2s0cxth.png

Today I log on to find myself muted.

Yesterday there was one of those "Doubling Money@@" guys, so I traded him 60k. He traded me 120k back. I then left, knowing if I traded more he would scam me. He actually reported me, for scamming HIM. I did in no way scam him, he just did what he said and I left. [cabbage]

Only 24 hours, but I'm still pissed off. I've not broke one rule since 2003, and a scammer reports me for scamming and I get muted. [bleep] that, jagex

2s0cxth.png

Booo! That sucks Blake-o, but at least you have money and the ability to speak now. :thumbup:

It's developmentally delayed, though, how that scammer's report actually went through... If such is the case with all scammers and their scams, Jagex better not be disciplining the wrong people. :mad:

Then again, with so many players who do and don't scam, I can see how it'd be hard on their part to tell exactly what happened. But still. As per usual, this [cabbage] should get fixed before next year.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Booo! That sucks Blake-o, but at least you have money and the ability to speak now. :thumbup:

It's developmentally delayed, though, how that scammer's report actually went through... If such is the case with all scammers and their scams, Jagex better not be disciplining the wrong people. :mad:

Then again, with so many players who do and don't scam, I can see how it'd be hard on their part to tell exactly what happened. But still. As per usual, this [cabbage] should get fixed before next year.

Yeah, it's very stupid how fast they'd have had to go through to not realize that the guy that reported me was the real scammer. At least it got removed from my record.

Today, just made money mostly. Got 85 farm, finally! No more potting for torstol. Also, found 2 great items to flip, 1.5m/hr for each of them about. Probly made about 10m today between farming/merching/cleaning 1.5k herbs. I'll post the pic of the flips in a couple days :wink:

20110216191205.png

2s0cxth.png

90 Range!!! Finally. Gravecreepers on Necro will speed things up a bit. I'm cannoning black demons in taverly, ranging with Kxbow. If you set your cannon up by a pillar and safespot them, you'll kill 4-5 at a time, really fast. Not sure if it's faster than melee. Can't use void, cause of gloves and I don't have deflector. I'm using Hati gloves.

80 minutes got me something like 240k xp 110 crims no effigy (:() and net profit of 200k, selling ashes at 5650 instant sell

20110218235049.png

2s0cxth.png

LOL, nearly facepalmed

Still four minutes but I'm gonna go ahead anyway.

HAPPY 71ST BIRTHDAY!!!

Thank you thank you! I coulda swore I changed that on facebook a few weeks ago haha.

I'M 18 FREE AT LAST!!

When I wake up, I'm moving out of my parent's house.

Oh wait, it's snowing 15 inches tonight.

And, that's probly not possible anways

:cry:

BUT IT'S STILL MY BIRTHDAY

2s0cxth.png