Blake's Blog 2480 Total, No 99s [8/25 98s]

• 4 weeks later...

Another one down, watching Numb3rs to pass the time :) Good show, a bit repetitive though.

[hide]

moEzuDG.jpg

[/hide]

Also, I'm thinking firemaking and cooking next. Idk which one I'll get first, depending on how much afk-ability I'll need the next couple days. Then, hopefully fishing, then RC, crafting, and mining/smithing, in a loose order. The end is coming :)

2s0cxth.png

Congrats! :thumbsup:

I love Numb3rs. I've been watching Criminal Minds myself lately.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

It's pretty good, almost at the end of the third season. I watched a lot of criminal minds too, back when I lived at home. I didn't watch them in order like I usually do with TV shows, but I saw a lot of them. Even being a computer science/math guy, I think I like criminal minds more.

2s0cxth.png

• 1 month later...

Went to Armadyl GWD with someone, and didn't get anything for 2 hours. Logged off and made dinner, and wanted to try to solo something for the first time. Second kill, I get this :)

2A7ETn4.jpg

Edit, also 96 RC and 2350 total

ixrZ7tJ.jpg

2s0cxth.png

Congrats! :thumbsup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...