Where is the Love for members?

kingmickez25

Don't act you never noticed how F2P's got treated . You all know it.

Don't ask for respect when you never had for F2P's. I have never seen one excuse for what they said in the past. Why should i forgive it then.

What about us P2P who started out in F2P?

And really have no negativity about it?

Not all P2P hate F2P.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't ask for respect when you never had for F2P's. I have never seen one excuse for what they said in the past. Why should i forgive it then.

What about us P2P who started out in F2P?

And really have no negativity about it?

Not all P2P hate F2P.

That.^

You can't jump to the conclusion that all Members are hated in F2p just because a bunch of kids thought you were botting and harrased you. I bet there were others in Karamja dock that didn't think you were botting and didn't care that you were fishing there. Don't just listen to the idiots and then make a stupid conclusion.

It's Runescape.

I think Greedy made a very good point.

Some years ago, I hated many P2P players. They stole my resources, showed off their skills, money and items, caused the biggest part of the inflation, flamed on F2P suggestions and so on. They disrespected me because I was a "poor F2P noob". So I didn't have any reason at all to respect people who apparently didn't respect me, sorry.

Look at these posts, should I respect them? <_<

You all still don't get it? It's like the whole membership community now like to be forgotten how they treated the F2P community in the past years! In the past 8 years sooo many of you flamed, bashed and discriminated the F2P's as cheap dirt that doesn't deserve anything. Like we are a sort of lower form of life (insects). And still now many P2P's are arrogant to F2P on the official forum.

I am now a high level with some respectable skill stats, but i will NEVER forget how terribly bad membership players treated me when i was a mediocre player. And i am not alone, there are alot more F2P top players who feel bitter about the long years of discrimination.

Please tell me this post was sarcastic. PLEASE... Seriously...someone must have e-hurt your wagon real bad...

most f2ps are kids and there parents wont pay for their memberships or they dont want to be p2p. $5 for 1month is like nothing, so if their flaming, then they are a kid. any adult could pay for rs memship if they wanted.

Fortunately not all P2P players are like this, but still far too many of them. Don't blame the F2P players, blame these disrespectful kids.

Anyway, since I have relative high skills, most P2pers on F2P worlds respect me again. They are nice to me and I'm nice to them.

Still, there are many immature members in F2P worlds flaming on F2Pers.

Take a look on the RS suggestions Forum. As soon as a F2P player makes a suggestions, he gets a thread filled with "Pay if you want something" spam.

Besides, don't forget that many F2P players feel ignored and forgotten. As soon as their "friends" become P2P, there isn't much left to talk about.

"I killed Nex today"

"Huh, what is a Nex?"

"Never mind..."

I only have about 5 P2P players in my Friendlist, that says alot.

If you really want to be respected by F2P players, you have to respect them first.

B71AkU0.png      Fire_Hawk154.png

I honestly love f2p and all the garbage that comes with it.

If I still played, I would play f2p only again which I did for 8 years before becoming p2p back in 2009 for a short period. In fact I would still play f2p now if it weren't for the fact that I have some member skills.

I love the noobs and the trashtalkers, the beggars, liars, cheaters and all the other scum. I like that they have a place to be and I also like the fact that if someone completely estranged to Runescape were to compare the f2p community with the p2p community, the p2p would definitely be the sissyboys and nancygirls.

F2p is treated how it's supposed to. In the ladder of players, they will always be atleast one step behind players that pay. For most anything, if you don't pay, you also don't get to say. That said, free players should be thankful for keeping the game running for them. There are dozens of games in which a free play format doesn't at all exist.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

F2p is treated how it's supposed to. In the ladder of players, they will always be atleast one step behind players that pay. For most anything, if you don't pay, you also don't get to say. That said, free players should be thankful for keeping the game running for them. There are dozens of games in which a free play format doesn't at all exist.

How nostalgic this is turning out. <3: Wildy, Free Trade, Fook-A-Ji posting and then we have P2P/F2P flame wars/trashtalking.

Xpx, you sound like an elitist [bleep]. "one step behind players that pay", if that means we are behind because we don't get to do everything P2P does, I totally agree, fine with me. If you mean that we are somehow less than P2P and should bow down to P2P, then yes you are an elitist [bleep].

We don't pay and we get to say, why? Because Jagex recognizes that F2P is a step toward P2P and we get to say what's best for F2P, what the hell do you know what's best for F2P when you haven't "been" F2P since many years back? In many other games, F2P doesn't exist because that's their way of running their game, Jagex's way is to have F2P, it's not because they want to be nice.

If you don't respect us, don't complaint that we don't respect you.

B71AkU0.png      Fire_Hawk154.png

In the longrun though, jagex cares more about the paying customer. Let's imagine one day that 2 people decide to go into a bar. One guy orders a beer every other hour, and the other guy sits at the bar eating free pretzels. After a while, don't you think that the bar owners would like the beer-buyer more? You also seem to be forgetting that most f2pers don't hate p2pers, and vice versa. I remember a little while ago actually, I was runecrafting airs for tele-tabs while wearing my p2p slayer armor (which was weightless in f2p). A f2per comes up behind me, starts flaming me with insults like 'go back to p2p rich _____' and 'my main could own you'. He actually did it so much, that a bunch of other f2pers who I had not met before started following up behind him, and told him to get lost. When it comes right down to it though, if you want to remain f2p, fine. Just try to give some respect to us p2pers though, seeing as without us, runescape as a whole would've gone bankrupt long ago...

div>

If you don't respect us, don't complaint that we don't respect you.

I have never dreamed of respect from f2p. Them hating me is fine by me, as i honestly don't give a damn about them, and am actually surprised if they do. Publicly flaming people is just petty, which just shows which side should be on the top of the food chain.

It's funny how people throughtout the years of Runescape (or for few years atleast) see F2P and P2P as two different "populations or races or classes". To be honest, I don't give a rats ass if you respect me or not, I can honestly say that I, Bini, am not an authority which you should show respect to* neither are any P2Pers or F2Pers that. Even Barack Obama himself doesn't require respect in a game like Runescape, not even Obama has more power** over Runescape than Andrew Gower! The logic here is that in Runescape we (the players) are all alike, nobody deserves more respect then anybody else. Jmods on the other hand are authorities in Runescape.

*Even though you are not required to show respect to fellow humans it is a courtesy.

**Obama might have more power over Runescape but my point was that even he as a regular player in Runescape doesn't have the powers of a president in-game.

So if you don't give a damn, don't post here.

I'm just questioning why people do so and am surprised to find so many free players butt-hurt by such pettiness. I don't see how being a bouncer adds discussion value to the topic.

Lol...I laugh at those f2pers who always say 'my main could pwn you', or that 'their main is godly'. Kinda sad, especially since p2pers don't use alts most of the time, seeing as there is never really a point to'm....that and p2p has too many things to distract you.

div>