Yellowstone's Super Volcano takes a "Deep Breath"

Zilla

No one is underestimating it. People in here think it will be the end of the world.

Only an asteroid the size of Canada can destroy the world. But I digress. 'The end of the world' is a quick way of saying 'interrupting our stable, secure lifestyle and culture, into a chaotic, survival apocalyptic post-world'

Get it now?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen anyone saying its going to be the end of the world. :-|

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

No one is underestimating it. People in here think it will be the end of the world.

Only an asteroid the size of Canada can destroy the world. But I digress. 'The end of the world' is a quick way of saying 'interrupting our stable, secure lifestyle and culture, into a chaotic, survival apocalyptic post-world'

Get it now?

Essentially, get ready to shoot some ghouls and scavenge the wasteland for iguana bits.

Kinda weird how everything bad seems to be happening right before 2012. Mind you, if the volcano turns life back into the dark ages, then I'm accusing my mother-in-law of being a witch. Oh, and advice to everyone afraid of this: either pick up superpowers or get the f''k out of the blast radius. Vancouva ftw!

div>

So, if the volcano actually erupts and someone makes a separate thread about it in Off-Topic, think the mods would take the time to merge the threads? :v

"Hold on. There's a life-threatening global crisis, but I really need to merge a few threads."

Totally off-topic-ish, but I just had to get that off my chest.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

So, if the volcano actually erupts and someone makes a separate thread about it in Off-Topic, think the mods would take the time to merge the threads? :v

"Hold on. There's a life-threatening global crisis, but I really need to merge a few threads."

Totally off-topic-ish, but I just had to get that off my chest.

Heh, that reminds me of this:

seismic_waves.png

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Hmm well right now I live inside the blast radius there. >< But once I'm done school I want to move to BC, so hopefully I'll survive. :D Would be interesting to know how the world would react I guess.. Modern humans have never had to face something is devastating as this.

Blakdragon39.png

Modern humans have never had to face something is devastating as this.

That's the only reason we're still here :shades:

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

tl;dr thing goes boom, most people die

Dont forget its the end of the world as well.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang