Lord Jj's blog

Congrats on 119 Combat :rolleyes:

Invitation.png

Thanks and I don't think I can make it too your party :( but I'll try and make it.

I've been out all day so I haven't been on much but I'm gonna go try my luck at the tormented wraith and I'm going to the corporal beast later with my clan.

Well the Tormented Wraith went alright, I didn't get any decent drops but I'll definately go back there in the near future. The Corporeal Beast however was a different story. It started quite good and we got a few kills in but then I got too relaxed and got K0ed. I returned to try and get my stuff back because I don't know how dieing at Corporeal Beast works, but I didn't get any of my stuff back so I just stayed for a few more kills and got killed again. I don't really loose anything expensive, but I did loose my full void so I'll have too do a few boring hours of pest control to get it back.

I then noticed I was almost out of food so I went to do some Fishing and got 78 Fishing. Tomorrow I'm gonna go back to Tormented Wraith for a bit and maybe try my luck at barrows.

33wo61e.jpg

I've started getting bored of DIY'ing and fed up of collecting secondaries so I've stopped being DIY. As soon as I decided to stop I went to the grand exchange and splashed out buying; full veracs, a saradomin sword, a whip, dragon platelegs, dragon boots, range stuff (d'hide and rune c'bow), 20 glories and 10k pure essence.

I'm starting working on getting my Runecrafting now to atleast 70 and maybe higher because I need 91 Runecrafting for a achievement diary.

I'm still keeping my blog but it'll just be Lord Jj's blog instead of Lord Jj's DIY blog.

So today, I started the day with a clue scroll which was pretty much junk but I got a court summons from it which I can do in 3 days. I then set off doing Slayer which I've been doing all day and I've just got 89 Constitution, 90 Attack and 120 Combat, I missed the 90 Attack picture though <_<

Now I'm starting on my new goal: 99 Defence!! I'm gonna achieve this all through Slayer so I should get a decent slayer level off it aswell.

110226125928.png

110226162716.png

110226172650.png

I've updated my blog with the new goal and put taskmaster as a secondary goal.

Wow, gotten a lot further since my last post, goodluck on 99 defence, leveling up through slayer's the best way :shades:

Sad to see you've quit D.I.Y, but I can see how it can get tedious.

Thanks, I hate leveling in my combat stats when it's not through Slayer.

I noticed earlier that I was 2 levels away from a top 100k rank overall, so:

110227153838.png

110227164131.png

34j282q.jpg

Also I took a bank picture:

110227211857.png

I've dropped the 99 Defence goal and now instead I'm going for: .........94 Magic!

I'm getting this pretty much just for maging in wars with my clan, but afterwards I'll probably end up going for 99.

The method I'm using to get this is string jewellry. I bought about 16k casts and used 1k of them to get 83 Magic but now I'm saving the rest for the bonus xp weekend where i'm hoping to reach at least level 88.

I also spied the penguins for the first time in ages and put the reward on Crafting, getting me to 73 Crafting.

110306125048.png

110306145747.png

Got a lot to talk about this post, but I'll start with what I've done this weekend.

I haven't actually done that much this weekend, I forgot to position myself before the weekend so when I started I was in the middle of my warped tortoise task which I decided to quickly finish and I got 87 Defence from that. Then I settled down at the clan wars chest and strung amulets getting 84-86 Magic and 74 Crafting.

110311200119.png

110312185353.png

110313100248.png

110313120000.png

110313120818.png

Now for the big news: I am giving self sufficiency another try. I know I just recently quit being self sufficient after a month but I'm gonna give it another try.

Also with this I'm dropping my 99 Magic goal and my main goal now is 80+ all skills. I've still got a few skills quite far from it but I've always wanted everything 80+ and It'll mean I wont have to work on getting good armour until I back used to being self sufficient since all my combat skills are above 80.

At the minute I'm working on Agility but I'll probably only get it to 75 and then stop to do some Dungeoneering.

I've quit being self-sufficient already. I'm only buying armour and stuff though and I'm still gonna collect supplies myself. While I was being self-sufficient I made some wild pies and took them to spiritual mages and got myself a dragon boots drop.

I've also just got a Fletching level because I was really close to the level.

aaj040.jpg

nvcvfd.jpg

Sunday is the day of the week where on Runescape I sort all my bank and stuff. This means I get collect my kingdom, collect seconds then make potions with all the herbs I got from kingdom.

I then collect summoning seconds and make pouches with all the charms I've got during the week. Next I have a full cleanout of my bank selling all drops and stuff throughout the week.

Finally I hunt penguin spies, perform at the circus and do tears of guthix (not doing TOG at the minute because I want tokens from Dungeoneering so TOGs on hold till Dungeoneering catches my other skills.

This week was a good week doing these as I first emptied my kingdom and I got a good amount of decent tree seeds and I got a Herblore level from the herbs.

Then I did my Summoning but because I've been working on 80+ I didn't have many charms to use so I ended up 20k off a Summoning level, but putting my reward from penguins fixed that.

My clan (The British Legion) then had a friendly war against Oblivion. First round we defended but I was one of the first called and got KO'ed pretty early. We started this round 15vs15 and ended us winning with 9 left. Second round again I got called and KOed pretty early on but Oblivion made a full comeback and won us with 10 left. Final round I was called once again pretty early on but I managed to tank until they switched call, I then ended up in our last 5 before I was called again and ran out of supplies. This round was just like last and they won with 10 left. It was a good war and it was only a friendly so loosing wasn't that bad.

Now I'm doing a dagganoth slayer task but after it I'm gonna start working on 80 Fishing.

igvy42.png

wamsdj.jpg

Edited by 119jimmy

I've been mainly fishing monkfish lately trying to 80 Fishing and I reached level 79 earlier. Monkfish are really slow so I might switch to barbarian fishing for the last level.

After I got that fishing level I went to saradomin godwars dungeon with my clan and in the ~2 hours we were there we got no good drops and I got about 120k loot. It was still a good experience though because that was the first time I've been to saradomin and now I've killed every boss in the godwars dungeon.

Now I'm blackjacking menaphite thugs to get 75 Thieving and I've just reached level 71.

2ytyceg.jpg

o9mvck.jpg