looololol

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

world 2 ge is just gross

too laggy

Too bad, that's what it is now.

Either tell everyone in Runescape to move, or deal with it.

go look at ge and look at the clan chats full of people campaigning for falador

I lol'ed at the idea of thinking those clan chats actually work.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

We need more than one GE location. Two would be good, just for some separation. I'm not arguing for a GE in every town (though that would be awesome IMO), but there should be another place in RS to use the GE at its full potential.

Having the GE in one place only is like having a professional sports league with only one team, and then naming them Champions every year.

This.

I actually support this idea... One should be in Falador and yet another in Ardougne...

Each of these GE's should trade in most, but not all items, forcing people to use all of them (Ardy would obviously have not the monopoly on certain F2P items ;))

And who knows; it may be a step in the right direction to one day see competing currencies...

I do not think Falador will return, I infact believe that trading player to player may dissapear altogether in the long run...

My explanation for this will be in the Tip.it Times of Feb 6th...

Competing currencies in RS? I don't think so. That would be one hell of a mind-boggle as well as too much for RS. There is not even a need for differing denominations of GP such as a 500gp coin so I see no need for different currencies.

Also, Player-to-Player trading will not disappear (probably) ever. It is the basis of the entire RS trading system as well as the only way to make a secure transaction from one person to the next. Selling a p-hat to a certain person? Cant exactly do that 100% on the GE. Granted there can be changes made to sell to specific person through GE, but guess what, thats a Player-to-Player trade!!!

I look forward to your explanation, and then quickly refuting it, but thanks for the agreement on needing more GE locations, though I don't see the need to limit their capabilities or working hours.

wessan.png

and they did

No they didn't. Once people get bored, guess where they go back to.

Unless there's some magical GE I don't know about in falador park, World 2 fally is not going to be the same.

whatisrush-1.png

FlowerPower.png

This is probably just a nostalgic gesture, not something that will steal the Grand Exchange's thunder. Though I very well could be proven wrong...

most of tif was proven wrong when the petition came out.

proven wrong about what? World 2 fally?

whatisrush-1.png

FlowerPower.png

I would really like to see it return, But it's pretty unlikely IMO.

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

i wish jagex destroyed the Grand Exchange building, and just made GE boxes in various cities to bring people back to the deserted cities, that would be epic :s

ii hope this happens but i doubt it since the GE is the most logical place to buy and sell stuff

Durmstrang.png

Go Chicago Bears!

"Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity

To seize everything you ever wanted-One moment

Would you capture it or just let it slip?"

Tbh Jagex should just create an underground fallador park right below the GE with a staircase leading to it. I would love to sell/buy at falador but the GE is too far away.

However I hate world 2 GE because there is not enough room and it is hard to tell what is being sold where. We need something like Fally Park right next to the GE.

Except that with free trade, a large part of W2 GE (as it is now) will be obsolete. I would only consider going to W2 (after FT) for rares. Everything else you can just get easily in the GE. No more bought out stuff. No more "can't get it in the GE cause it's bought out, so I have to go to w2". Just offer a bit higher and you get it. Taking this into consideration, I think the space around the GE is big enough.

I used to hate W2 Falador.

Probably not coming back; right now it's just nostalgia and novelty that are causing people to go there.

We need more than one GE location. Two would be good, just for some separation. I'm not arguing for a GE in every town (though that would be awesome IMO), but there should be another place in RS to use the GE at its full potential.

Having the GE in one place only is like having a professional sports league with only one team, and then naming them Champions every year.

Pretty much all of that.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Well, I'm standing at world 2 fally park like old times.

There are quite a number of people here.

Its rather heart warming, perhaps people will again take up shop here.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Are there any reasons why W2 Falador Park was/is/may be better than the GE? I hated that park. Full of autotypers and madness. Made buying things a pain in the butt. I adore the GE. Mostly for the fact I can buy random dumb quest or clue items in ten seconds. W2 never had that and never will.

vettro.png

Are there any reasons why W2 Falador Park was/is/may be better than the GE? I hated that park. Full of autotypers and madness. Made buying things a pain in the butt. I adore the GE. Mostly for the fact I can buy random dumb quest or clue items in ten seconds. W2 never had that and never will.

Any reasons that GE is better than fally park?

Well, I'm standing at world 2 fally park like old times.

There are quite a number of people here.

Its rather heart warming, perhaps people will again take up shop here.

That is what I am hoping. I expect to see bigger numbers after the update- right now its just kind of a hang out place lol

The fact that you have space for trading with people in person, as well as the ability to buy/sell things on the exchange without having to telport to it and run there first. Personally, the only issue with trading at the ge right now is the lack of organisation (or have I just not seen a map for it?) and the fact that it doesn't have the nostalgia.

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png

The fact that you have space for trading with people in person, as well as the ability to buy/sell things on the exchange without having to telport to it and run there first. Personally, the only issue with trading at the ge right now is the lack of organisation (or have I just not seen a map for it?) and the fact that it doesn't have the nostalgia.

it is all a matter of personal preference. one is not better than the other.

I miss w2 fally ---> w6 cammy and back. Used to do quick flips this way bc the prices varied enough to profit. Would love to see it come back

Peace

Vann

it is all a matter of personal preference. one is not better than the other.

Except for the reason listed and the fact that if the majority chose one place, then you're not going to have that great a time trading when nobody else is around.

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png

who knows what will happen i can see old players trading at falador and newer players at ge. i know one thing though people love nostalgia and they are going to certainly try and revive old world 2 falador.

Sorry, but I don't think enough people love the nostalgia in W2 to bother not usin the GE's convenience of getting your stuff quickly, easily, and probably cheaply.

a70c7.png