01-Feb-2011 - Return of the Wilderness

Dexek

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm soooo interested to see what will happen to item prices in the upcoming weeks. This is really a massive change and I don't even care for PvP.

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

Pk'd a Korasi's sword (cash drop), tanked a whole clan in nothing but d'hide w/ monks, then got clawed out by a random and lost 400k or something. That was pretty fun. I'm already getting ready to edge pk with a rapier and venge.

Only bad thing about this update is that I was two larges from a chaotic maul and all my friends went to duel/pk. :(

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Anybody knows what happens with chaotics if you die in wildy?

Also, can you bring ovl in chaos tunnels?

Not sure about chaotics but Ovls work fine in Chaos Tunnels.

So you can bring extremes through wilderness ditch but just not use them inside wildy?

Anybody knows what happens with chaotics if you die in wildy?

Also, can you bring ovl in chaos tunnels?

Not sure about chaotics but Ovls work fine in Chaos Tunnels.

So you can bring extremes through wilderness ditch but just not use them inside wildy?

If you're in the wilderness and use them, or use them then go into the wilderness, they reset to Super Potion stats.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

So an ovl still has its uses in wildy, thats nice :-). Say you drink one, go in wildy, then go out, do they go back up (to 125)?

And, for that matter, will overloads keep your stats boosted like they normally do (but with the super pot cap)? This will still give them an advantage over supers and enables brewing somewhat.

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

So an ovl still has its uses in wildy, thats nice :-). Say you drink one, go in wildy, then go out, do they go back up (to 125)?

And, for that matter, will overloads keep your stats boosted like they normally do (but with the super pot cap)? This will still give them an advantage over supers and enables brewing somewhat.

That's what I'm really curious about.