~ Revolution in cooking! 2.3M/XP per hour!

Autist

Have known this method for a long time, just didn't want to spread it :unsure: Never used it though because I have never had pair of cooking brawlers :thumbdown:

A_Kekek.png

^Then even making wines is slower than making wines due to the time taken to get the money...

Just assume you have/"pk" for the brawlers.The guide just shows another use for the brawlers, different from the most used one at the moment(pies).

Good effort but its not really 2.3m cook xp/h you have to coutn time taken to get brawlers which overall would be less than just making wines... Just sayin thats a fatal flaw

Thanks for the comment. I'll try to show it you from a different perspective :)

Say someone reads this guide and decides to go for 200M cooking XP. Lets assume he has 13M xp already.

He needs 187M XP.

Making wines normally, getting 700k XP an hour, it would take him ~267 hours to reach that goal.

Making wines with brawlers, getting 2.3M XP an hour, it would take him ~81 hours to reach that goal.

While spending 186 hours on getting cooking brawlers is possible, it is highly unlikely. If you dedicate yourself on getting the gloves, I assure you - it will probably not take more than 186 hours.

Not to mention that making wines with brawlers is actually 4 times cheaper, too.

Cheers!

Margus.png

Good effort but its not really 2.3m cook xp/h you have to coutn time taken to get brawlers which overall would be less than just making wines... Just sayin thats a fatal flaw

You only need one pair for 200m xp, and as getting the gloves didn't use to be/isn't completely inefficient, it can be more or less discarded. It's definitely more so 2.3m xp an hour than your mousekeys method is 1m+ xp an hour.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

its damn near impossible to get cook gaunts.. pkers every single world its ridiculous

It's really not that hard. It's also not hard to become a pker, if you know what that means. Yesterday I was able to kill them very easily with ~300k risk, if i get teamed, glory tele edge, switch servers and back. Yakking the drops insures that you don't lose anything. It's definitely easier than having perfect concentration for more than 10 minutes.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

its damn near impossible to get cook gaunts.. pkers every single world its ridiculous

It's really not that hard. It's also not hard to become a pker, if you know what that means. Yesterday I was able to kill them very easily with ~300k risk, if i get teamed, glory tele edge, switch servers and back. Yakking the drops insures that you don't lose anything. It's definitely easier than having perfect concentration for more than 10 minutes.

And even if you're not towards the maxed end of the spectrum, the complete walls scattered around the area buys you plenty of time to switch to your glory and teleport if a pker comes knocking.

Although, if I may ask, what's your set up xpx? I'd rather like a lower risk setup than the one I'm currently using (~600k+void pieces).

Jagex HAS tried to patch this before old wilderness came back. It didn't work.

Just saying, they're going to look at a way to patch this.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!