Dungeoneering's Impact on the Community at Large

Low C

Because getting -80% xp while averaging 12-15 is better than 18-20 mins with 0-2 deaths (-12% xp), right?

Some people dg for xp, not to take part in hero/idol worship. I guess when others have more free time (like being in high school) they create ways to keep themselves busy at the expense of wasting time and xp.

Not to be misinterpreted - rs is a waste of time in and of itself, but people can still have priorities.

lalalasig2.png

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

w117 pride.

problem?

No problem at all, W117 used to be such a great place to dungeoneer, where everyone knew what they were doing and pushed dungeons onward at a steady clip.

And then it got leaked to the general population :P

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Even hero teams don't average 10 minutes. I've done flrs with hammy and nic and the average for 5 man sui abas isn't even as low as 12 mins.

Did 3 hours of dg w/ bu11 nic farty and eagle today, slowest floor 12 min 40 secs , 7 maps under 11 mins, all warped

hero team is 11-12 min average ( 11 aba 12 occ/warped)

if you get over 12 min aba w/ nic and hammy UNLESS theres a [cabbage] ton of bs rooms like mono/ramo/barrels you should ask yourself why am I not good enough to fit into this hero team to keep the 12 min average going instead of saying the hero team isnt as good as others say it is, dont mean to be rude but thats the honest truth lol

out of the 1700 dgers w/ 120 dg only ~ 15 of them are hero team material.. if anyone cares to prove me wrong show me a sub 10 without ATLEAST one of: nic, bu11, farty, hammy, me, stupidboy, eagle, christopher, prozac, wintastical, xax.. thats only 11 names out of 1700+ dgers with 4 binds.. if thats too much of a limitation I think youre already proving yourself wrong

Challenge nearly accepted

111007203531.png

Pfohlol.png

110704234418.png

Even hero teams don't average 10 minutes. I've done flrs with hammy and nic and the average for 5 man sui abas isn't even as low as 12 mins.

Did 3 hours of dg w/ bu11 nic farty and eagle today, slowest floor 12 min 40 secs , 7 maps under 11 mins, all warped

hero team is 11-12 min average ( 11 aba 12 occ/warped)

if you get over 12 min aba w/ nic and hammy UNLESS theres a [cabbage] ton of bs rooms like mono/ramo/barrels you should ask yourself why am I not good enough to fit into this hero team to keep the 12 min average going instead of saying the hero team isnt as good as others say it is, dont mean to be rude but thats the honest truth lol

out of the 1700 dgers w/ 120 dg only ~ 15 of them are hero team material.. if anyone cares to prove me wrong show me a sub 10 without ATLEAST one of: nic, bu11, farty, hammy, me, stupidboy, eagle, christopher, prozac, wintastical, xax.. thats only 11 names out of 1700+ dgers with 4 binds.. if thats too much of a limitation I think youre already proving yourself wrong

Then you have slow people teaching others how to go from snail- to turtle speed by feeding them crappy strategies that @ their best average mediocre times while clueless w67ers run around doing similar times w/ 1/2 the effort

last map i actually tried to survive on i got a 14 min warp 0 deaths idk wat gaem ur plae'en

It's pretty hard to take someone who can't form sentences seriously.

idk if it's just me but people on RS, especially those with big ego, seem to try as hard as possible to appear that they're not trying as hard as possible

as if effort makes you look like you're stupid

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch

Dungeoneering used to be one of my favorite skills in the game for a period of time, getting 85+ back when World 117 was a great world to find teams and level up, enduring hours of waiting to enter and the lag that followed (Scandinavian servers hated me then). I got 99 back in May, but have only done 4-5 larges since because I've been burnt out and the fact finding a good team is being a rarity nowadays, even on 148. Most teams are terrible because many players exclude others out of their own paranoia of being held back, which results in people snapping if even a mild mistake is done on a player's part. In fact, I've seen teams break up and rage quit because of silly issues and immature arguments between players as miniscule as levels, which is essentially lighting a match in a room of pure oxygen. I am wondering if people want fast larges for the experience or the fact they know the longer a floor is, the uglier the conflict can be when one starts.

I don't mind a floor being a little slow, but I don't like the fact it can training a skill with 4 others for a brief period of time can allow you to learn about yourself and others when things go wrong. When teams start to become more tolerable, maybe the skill can stop feeling like a quarter-hour long cabin fever experience.