Over Confidence Got Me Killed

DeafLaska

Hey welcome back to Runescape, and congratulations on beating him the 2nd time around! Just ignore the riff raff here, it's just some virus that affects children so the majority of the people on the forums are still healthy. If you ever need any help you can feel free to PM me on here :)

Also I lost x amount of GPzzz in Y tragic incident, please support me guaise :rolleyes:

obvs jealous.

The amount you gave him is nothing to me, I am just saying you are the sucker though. I hope that was a one time thing and you dont fall for every sob story you hear.

I'm a sucker for giving away 1m? Lol okay. I get crowds following me every single time I run from Edgeville to the GE, and I somehow manage to keep my money to myself. This was, in fact, a one time thing. I liked that the OP wasn't just whining and crying about losing his stuff. Don't like that I gave him money? Read and re-read my signature a few times.

And, again, very obviously jealous. ;)

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Also I lost x amount of GPzzz in Y tragic incident, please support me guaise :rolleyes:

I'd be slightly more hesitant making generalizations that only vaguely reflect the actual content of the original poster. I realize you were echoing the sentiments of GuideforScapers, but there's no need to extend an offhand rib in a cynical manner.

This thread made me gain faith in the runescape community, then lose it 11 posts later

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

This thread made me gain faith in the runescape community, then lose it 11 posts later

Agreed. There's nothing wrong with feeling compassion and being generous to someone, even if it is only an online game.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

That may be so, but the fact remains that some are still generous within the game, so I hope you held on to at least a shred of that faith. :)

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

I just lost full bandos + dfs + party hat set to elvarg, can i have a set of that stuff please?

I just got prodded.

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

New players like deaf deserve gifts like that. Right before free trade was taken away I had given about 2 mil worth of items to a struggling new player and he was extremely grateful.... everytime i turn my pm to "on" he still remembers me and talks to me haha it's kinda gratifying to see a level 80 something who's broke turn into a 130+ with a bank nearly as good as mine and he still remembers you and is grateful!

pandapk2.jpg

There was a level 50 something burning oak logs a few days back, so I gave him my maples from mtk.

He was very grateful. It made me smile. Then the next day he asked me for more maples and I removed him from my friends list.

I honestly wanted to give you full rune when I read that too. But then Obtaurian gave you 1m.

Enjoy it =D

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

There was a level 50 something burning oak logs a few days back, so I gave him my maples from mtk.

He was very grateful. It made me smile. Then the next day he asked me for more maples and I removed him from my friends list.

I honestly don't get these types of people... They get a gift and all they want is more. :wall:

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

Some are just greedy, some are grateful. The community consists of different people.. Anyway, good luck to OP in progressing in RS.

Yeah, like that zaryte bow

wait

recharge costs = ammo.

So, all melee weapons are overpowered, at least.

this combat triangle finally makes sense...

• 2 weeks later...

Even the smallest gifts can make the new players smile.

When free trade came back I went into free world and gave 20k to many random players that seemed nice. Even they were incredibly grateful for the small gift of 20k. It's good to make others feel good :)

4rvq0m.jpg

^Hawt new Siggy^ Made by yours truly.

Yeah, Spanish class is where everything funny happens.

Click To see my Origami gallery!

[hide=Important drops]Important drops..... Bandos Tassets x2

Dragon medium helm x 1

Dragon pickaxe x 1 (6m)

Verac's Brassard x 1

Veracs's Helm x 2

Verac's Skirt x 1

Guthan's Helm x 2

Guthan's spear x 1

Karil's Leatherskirt x 1

Karil's C'bow x 1

Dharok's Helm x 1 (4.6m)[/hide]

I would have given you 1m just for your avatar...I can't help but stare at it when ever you post, which hasn't been often...but still :blink:

And lol at the people getting heated over Obt giving him 1m

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

• 2 weeks later...

You're not even angry, what the hell.

This doesn't qualify as a rant.

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.