How to "lure"/kill Crafting Guild training bots @@300k drop@@

astro_dude

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once it had killed the hobgoblin somebody had opened the pen and he ran back in :(

Edit: Managed to get a level 57 in full rune around there but he's one level too high.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Looks fun :-P though would it be wrong to loot a cheater's grave? Is there a rule against this? (I.E. luring) I wouldn't want to do this without knowing for sure it's ok to do so.

It's not really luring if the target can stand still for one minute and escape with one click on the minimap :P

Besides, they're afk, it's their own fault for not paying attention :)

So I caught one of the bots.... And the guy was actually at his computer. Except he didn't realize he was stuck running back and forth at the north side of the fence until a few minutes later and just went "God!" Then basically tried to play normally for a while. :razz: Ran into a few others that'd switch to ranged or mage attack when stuck outside the fence though.

They're getting smarter. :wall:

This is awesome, except when you have one using the slingshot and they kill any cow outside the pen. :( They don't seem to be running around the crafting guild when the gate is closed so I don't know if the bots have been updated to work around these tactics now.

Lmao..... The bots at hobgoblin stole my hobgoblins from killing the first bot I lured.

Yeah, like that zaryte bow

wait

recharge costs = ammo.

So, all melee weapons are overpowered, at least.

this combat triangle finally makes sense...

• 2 weeks later...

I have trapped a 106 and a 47... no deaths yet, but stopped and reported bots :thumbsup:

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

I have trapped a 106 and a 47... no deaths yet, but stopped and reported bots :thumbsup:

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.