RSN_Lead here

RsnLeadSayingHello

Hey all,

It's been a long friggin time since i've been around. I recently logged back on to my account after 1960 days asbsence (bwoah, that's big!) after doing a bit of googling. I started reminiscing hard and wanted to know if anyone still remembers me and is still around.

Had some of the best fun OL chatting on this forum...

Say hello if you remember the good ole days.

ps. Can verify it's me by loggin on to RS if need be.

As far as old school people go on here probably a lot of the guy's you would remember are gone now I think. Rick left a few months ago, Merc hasn't posted in a long time... There's still plenty of older users around though even if the majority of us haven't played Runescape in years.

Not sure if you remember me as anything more than an annoying kid though from back then :P.

Must have been before my time.

Like 5 years before.

As far as old school people go on here probably a lot of the guy's you would remember are gone now I think. Rick left a few months ago, Merc hasn't posted in a long time... There's still plenty of older users around though.

Not sure if you remember me as anything more than an annoying kid though from back then :P.

Must have been before my time.

Like 5 years before.

haha don't be so harsh on yourself. Yeah I remember you but I don't remember the level of dislike or like... Haha jk all good. Ahh Rick and Merc - good dudes. Oergg was a champ too. And Pker Dude jr (probably 'sr' now).

I still have all my phats btw. And masks. GG me.

Well, interestingly enough, your hats and masks have a value in total to where you would need multiple accounts to hold the cash stacks from one or two hats by virtue of how the game is programmed.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Well, interestingly enough, your hats and masks have a value in total to where you would need multiple accounts to hold the cash stacks from one or two hats by virtue of how the game is programmed.

yeah so I hear now, especially the 4 blue...

And people said I was crazy for collecting 'worthless items'...

The value is just [bleep] ridiculous, seriously, they don't even do anything. I used to just like the look (fav is yellow because it looks like a crown, or white because it matches my beard IG).

Aww crap, gotta bail. Will return to thread tomorrow morning if it's still about,

Cheers to the guys who posted. All the best til then.

yeah so I hear now, especially the 4 blue...

And people said I was crazy for collecting 'worthless items'...

The value is just [bleep] ridiculous, seriously, they don't even do anything. I used to just like the look (fav is yellow because it looks like a crown, or white because it matches my beard IG).

Aww crap, gotta bail. Will return to thread tomorrow morning if it's still about,

Cheers to the guys who posted. All the best til then.

Short version on why that happened is that for some inexplicable reason, the value on tradeable rares started climbing sometime after Jagex made event items untradeable. Items started vanishing due to bans, dropped/deleted, glitches, etc. Now there's not as many as there used to, and the value just keeps climbing. No one expected a value spike of the sort.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Azvareth - can't believe you remember (at least partly) that story. Seriously. That's like me, her, my mum and you who know of that. You seriously mind-[bleep]ed me right then. Haha I must have shared a lot back then.

Anyway (still super surprised you [bleep] remember that sht) imma hang around for a while. Really feel like catching up with Ppl I used to know from here. I've read a few things from googling posted in like 2006 and earlier (late reply, i know) and I just want Ppl to know I'm not dead (yet). Also sussing out my account and whatnot.

Btw posting from iPhone at the moment so it's super awkward. I'll be back in pc tomorrow (like 12 hrs from this post or less)

To the person asking about change - I'm seriously a born again noob. The menu is sooo awkward now. And I'm missing [bleep] like boots and whatnot that never existed before. Rune legs always had footsies rofl..,

Edited by tripsis
Don't evade the censor please!

:o

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

If you ever fancy giving a fellow oldie a phat to replace the ones stolen i'd love you forever ^_^

Seriously though, welcome back. I'm speechless to see such a respected oldbie return lol. Add me :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Haha because no one else has asked for a hat since I logged on...

But seriously, cheers for the kind words. I guess the new kids of today have no idea how it was. When blueroseX controlled the rune smithing market. When a rune hatchet looked exactly like a rune battle axe. When [bleep] wasn't stackable. When I could find my way around the [bleep]ing map!

Okay putting phone down now. I'll get in tomorrow via pc

Thanks again for the nostalgia

Edited by tripsis
Don't evade the censor please!

I honestly remember hearing your name being mentioned than actually seeing your posts. But I do remember you. I started posting during scapeboard under the name Adam007 (just changed names recently for the hell of it). Enjoy parading around your phats, I know I sure do. We've got more money than we know what to do with. I just wish I still cared about the game because I would love to actually sell some rares and buy other new stuff.

Figures RSN Lead posts and now all the oldies come out of the wood-works.

Haha yeah let's hope. I'm back from the dead like jesus (except I actually existed) - now where's the rest of the oldbies?

To the dude who posted that youtube vid, that cracked me up. Well done.

Hey misplacedme. It's been a while, that's for sure.

Now where's everyone else?

ps. Sorry to mods for the whole filter evasion thing. I see you guys are pretty strict on that now ay. Fair enough.

ps. Sorry to mods for the whole filter evasion thing. I see you guys are pretty strict on that now ay. Fair enough.

You dont even know.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Hey all,

It's been a long friggin time since i've been around. I recently logged back on to my account after 1960 days asbsence (bwoah, that's big!) after doing a bit of googling. I started reminiscing hard and wanted to know if anyone still remembers me and is still around.

HOLY HELL. I haven't seen you on MSN for ages dude. I figured i'd never see your ass again! I can answer any whereabouts question if you got a list of old people you want to know about. so so uh how you doing "Rsn" - Last time we spoke you were engaged? :P

~Das1330

Ps: It would take a spamming noob like merciful .5 seconds to ask for a hat - regardless, if you still got what I think you used to have, you are set for life - enough to hook up me and merciful. Bahahahahaha

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Hey all,

HOLY HELL. I haven't seen you on MSN for ages dude. I figured i'd never see your ass again! I can answer any whereabouts question if you got a list of old people you want to know about. so so uh how you doing "Rsn" - Last time we spoke you were engaged? :P

~Das1330

Ps: It would take a spamming noob like merciful .5 seconds to ask for a hat - regardless, if you still got what I think you used to have, you are set for life - enough to hook up me and merciful. Bahahahahaha

Bahaha Das my friend, how's it going champ? Surprised you're still here after all this time; that's some dedication!

Yeah, I wasn't quite engaged, but apparently it was heading that way. After almost 5 years we parted ways, mostly because I didn't want to get married. The whole "I'm driving to your house to stab you to death" constant threats kind of turned me off being trapped in the same house as her. And the "I know where you sleep at night" 'jokes' got old reasonably quickly. But ay, I'm just too picky I guess...

As for MSN, I don't even remember the last time I logged on to that. I started spending far less time stuffing about on computers when I used to spend all day in an office using one for work. I likened it to a chef coming home after a busy night and only being bothered to make beans on toast.

ps. So what about Oergg? That dude was always a champion. What's he doing now? And Gugge and Lightning? They still kicking around?