Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

RSN_Lead here

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

Nadril
[ Display Name History ]

Nadril

Post Junkie

• Members
  • 23,966 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
Figures RSN Lead posts and now all the oldies come out of the wood-works.

RsnLeadSayingHello
[ Display Name History ]

RsnLeadSayingHello

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 20 posts

Figures RSN Lead posts and now all the oldies come out of the wood-works.

Haha yeah let's hope. I'm back from the dead like jesus (except I actually existed) - now where's the rest of the oldbies?

To the dude who posted that youtube vid, that cracked me up. Well done.

Hey misplacedme. It's been a while, that's for sure.

Now where's everyone else?

ps. Sorry to mods for the whole filter evasion thing. I see you guys are pretty strict on that now ay. Fair enough.

ElkNight
[ Display Name History ]

ElkNight

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,323 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None

ps. Sorry to mods for the whole filter evasion thing. I see you guys are pretty strict on that now ay. Fair enough.

You dont even know.
Posted Image
WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME
#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

das
[ Display Name History ]

das

The Collector

• Members
  • 7,895 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P

Hey all,

It's been a long friggin time since i've been around. I recently logged back on to my account after 1960 days asbsence (bwoah, that's big!) after doing a bit of googling. I started reminiscing hard and wanted to know if anyone still remembers me and is still around.

Had some of the best fun OL chatting on this forum...

Say hello if you remember the good ole days.

ps. Can verify it's me by loggin on to RS if need be.

HOLY HELL. I haven't seen you on MSN for ages dude. I figured i'd never see your ass again! I can answer any whereabouts question if you got a list of old people you want to know about. so so uh how you doing "Rsn" - Last time we spoke you were engaged? :P

~Das1330

Ps: It would take a spamming noob like merciful .5 seconds to ask for a hat - regardless, if you still got what I think you used to have, you are set for life - enough to hook up me and merciful. Bahahahahaha
"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."
Abraham Lincoln

RsnLeadSayingHello
[ Display Name History ]

RsnLeadSayingHello

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 20 posts

Hey all,

It's been a long friggin time since i've been around. I recently logged back on to my account after 1960 days asbsence (bwoah, that's big!) after doing a bit of googling. I started reminiscing hard and wanted to know if anyone still remembers me and is still around.

Had some of the best fun OL chatting on this forum...

Say hello if you remember the good ole days.

ps. Can verify it's me by loggin on to RS if need be.

HOLY HELL. I haven't seen you on MSN for ages dude. I figured i'd never see your ass again! I can answer any whereabouts question if you got a list of old people you want to know about. so so uh how you doing "Rsn" - Last time we spoke you were engaged? :P

~Das1330

Ps: It would take a spamming noob like merciful .5 seconds to ask for a hat - regardless, if you still got what I think you used to have, you are set for life - enough to hook up me and merciful. Bahahahahaha

Bahaha Das my friend, how's it going champ? Surprised you're still here after all this time; that's some dedication!

Yeah, I wasn't quite engaged, but apparently it was heading that way. After almost 5 years we parted ways, mostly because I didn't want to get married. The whole "I'm driving to your house to stab you to death" constant threats kind of turned me off being trapped in the same house as her. And the "I know where you sleep at night" 'jokes' got old reasonably quickly. But ay, I'm just too picky I guess...

As for MSN, I don't even remember the last time I logged on to that. I started spending far less time stuffing about on computers when I used to spend all day in an office using one for work. I likened it to a chef coming home after a busy night and only being bothered to make beans on toast.

ps. So what about Oergg? That dude was always a champion. What's he doing now? And Gugge and Lightning? They still kicking around?

Mercifull
[ Display Name History ]

Mercifull

Post Junkie

• Members
  • 16,130 posts
  • RSN:Mercifull
  • Clan:Tip.It
Gugge is still around. Not seen Lighting for a long time tho :(

Posted Image
Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

RsnLeadSayingHello
[ Display Name History ]

RsnLeadSayingHello

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 20 posts
Harro merc :) good to see another face I remember - I know it's logical but I tend to forget we're all older now. Das even got admin; he MUST be older. Hahaha

Gugge still play or just hang around forums. She was kinda like a mentor in ways - a cool person. I remember her name was pronounced 'goo geh' (from memory - it's been heavily abused this brain so it's not very reliable) and meant baby or something. Lol that's my bit of trivia for the day.

Updates on Oergg yet?

St

mad4u689
[ Display Name History ]

mad4u689

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,457 posts
  • RSN:mad4u689

Haha because no one else has asked for a hat since I logged on...

But seriously, cheers for the kind words. I guess the new kids of today have no idea how it was. When blueroseX controlled the rune smithing market. When a rune hatchet looked exactly like a rune battle axe. When [bleep] wasn't stackable. When I could find my way around the [bleep]ing map!

Okay putting phone down now. I'll get in tomorrow via pc

Thanks again for the nostalgia

Holy wow, bluerose, now THAT is going back. I totally forgot about her! She had a good monopoly going for a while there. I thought she was soo cool and wanted to be her. :oops:

How about the cool kids of the wilderness when it first came out? All the highest level fighters - ladykilljoy, gregechidna... good times. I used to follow them around and get them to protect my low-level self. :-D

Good to see you, lead! hope your life is going well. how old are you now? I think I remember you being older than I was... what are you up to in life these days?
Everybody hug and spread the love :D

Posted Image

mad4u689
[ Display Name History ]

mad4u689

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,457 posts

Gugge is still around. Not seen Lighting for a long time tho :(

Aww Gugge, I think she was the nicest person to ever exist on Runescape.

Posted Image

Mercifull
[ Display Name History ]

Mercifull

Post Junkie

• Members
  • 16,130 posts
  • RSN:Mercifull
  • Clan:Tip.It
Gugge still plays :P You just hand to find her first hehe. She's been spending a lot of time in Daemonheim (Dungeoneering) lately so shes hard to find in regular runescape lol.

Not seen Oergg for years tho.

Posted Image
Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,237 posts
I feel like I really missed out not getting to know you, or 90% of the people mentioned in this thread rofl.

But RSN_lead...you must have been a mad popular guy, I'd like to see you stick around a bit so we can all enjoy your presence!

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude
Steam: NippleBeardTM
Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

MissFrodo
[ Display Name History ]

MissFrodo

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Miss Frodo
1960 days, whoah, thats over 5 years, Have you been living under a rock or something? :)

1_man_army
[ Display Name History ]

1_man_army

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,411 posts
Damn this is all a blast from the past. I almost forgot about how Bluerose ran Rune smithing when it first started. People were so desperate for Rune gear early on. Come to think about it, this is the first time in years that RS has even crossed my mind although I doubt my character is still available and if it is I doubt I'd remember the password for it.
Posted Image
He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,
and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.
- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

das
[ Display Name History ]

das

The Collector

• Members
  • 7,895 posts

ps. So what about Oergg? That dude was always a champion. What's he doing now? And Gugge and Lightning? They still kicking around?

Oergg is around, just not as much, I linked him to this thread last night and he said he'd try to visit over the weekend, He had a 14 hour drive to washington on like 3 hours sleep. He's doing well though, Believe it or not - Mith chain wind strike casting cow killing Oergg ended up joining one of the top PVP clans and doing pretty damn good.
Gugge is still around, I'll try to poke her here.
Lightning? She left ages ago, never was a fan or a friend of hers.

Good to see you, lead! hope your life is going well. how old are you now? I think I remember you being older than I was... what are you up to in life these days?

OLDSCHOOL PARTY.
Hi beautiful, hope you're doing well :P

Das even got admin; he MUST be older. Hahaha

I'm a Uni Graduate now, when we met, I think I was a sophomore in highschool?. But yeah, i'm probably one of the last people any of us oldies expected to be an admin now :P

You really should stick around mate, the community could use intelligent folk like you and mad ;)
"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."
Abraham Lincoln

mad4u689
[ Display Name History ]

mad4u689

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,457 posts

Damn this is all a blast from the past. I almost forgot about how Bluerose ran Rune smithing when it first started. People were so desperate for Rune gear early on. Come to think about it, this is the first time in years that RS has even crossed my mind although I doubt my character is still available and if it is I doubt I'd remember the password for it.

Maybe I'm misremembering, but before runite came out, didn't Bluerose have a monopoly on adamantite and high-level mithril armor smithing, too? This might have been before they changed the smithing levels so that they would be more reasonable - there was a time (I think) where you had to have insanely high smithing levels to make even basic things, so smithing was extremely tedious because you couldn't make anything remotely useful as you leveled up.

OLDSCHOOL PARTY.
Hi beautiful, hope you're doing well :P

Das even got admin; he MUST be older. Hahaha

I'm a Uni Graduate now, when we met, I think I was a sophomore in highschool?. But yeah, i'm probably one of the last people any of us oldies expected to be an admin now :P

You really should stick around mate, the community could use intelligent folk like you and mad ;)

Hey love :D I'm doing great. Graduated college, have an awesome job in NYC, living in an apartment with my boyfriend + some college friends, and I'm applying to Ph.D. programs next year. Less time for gaming, unfortunately, but so it goes :P

Now you being an admin... man... true, I never would have guessed ;P Guess we've all grown up since the good old days. Weird.

Also: hugs to everyone else here... nadril, 1manarmy, indy500fan, misplaced :D

Posted Image

The Observer
[ Display Name History ]

The Observer

Lead the charge

• SwiftKit Staff
  • 12,959 posts
I remember your name vaguely, just not well enough to remember any of your posts.

Oh lord, makes me feel young looking at all these oldies posting. :razz:

j0xPu5R.png

das
[ Display Name History ]

das

The Collector

• Members
  • 7,895 posts

Guess we've all grown up since the good old days. Weird.

We need to chat more, last time we did - you were at the airport I believe :P

Glad you're doing well though! PHD? thats quite a step from your early wild college days :P
Abraham Lincoln

mad4u689
[ Display Name History ]

mad4u689

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,457 posts

Glad you're doing well though! PHD? thats quite a step from your early wild college days :P

How about from my wild middle school days? Playing Runescape for hours and hours on end :D

Posted Image

pennywise
[ Display Name History ]

pennywise

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,520 posts
runescape came out 10 years ago :o

das
[ Display Name History ]

das

The Collector

• Members
  • 7,895 posts

How about from my wild middle school days? Playing Runescape for hours and hours on end :D

we both did that and were the opposite of wild...or were we. :mrgreen:
Abraham Lincoln

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users