Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

RSN_Lead here

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

Nadril
[ Display Name History ]

Nadril

Post Junkie

• Members
  • 23,966 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired

runescape came out 10 years ago :o

Yeah :P.

This thread is pretty crazy lol. Lead, merc, misplacedme, mad. Old school blast :P

Greatsilverwyrm
[ Display Name History ]

Greatsilverwyrm

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,309 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
What's going on in here?
Posted Image

Mercifull
[ Display Name History ]

Mercifull

Post Junkie

• Members
  • 16,130 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Mercifull
  • Clan:Tip.It
ROFL GSW! This thread just gets better and better!

Posted Image
Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

mad4u689
[ Display Name History ]

mad4u689

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,457 posts
  • RSN:mad4u689

What's going on in here?

Haha, WHAT :D

*fluffles Wyrmy*
Everybody hug and spread the love :D

Posted Image

Greatsilverwyrm
[ Display Name History ]

Greatsilverwyrm

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,309 posts

ROFL GSW! This thread just gets better and better!

What's going on in here?

Haha, WHAT :D

*fluffles Wyrmy*

How's it goin' fellers?
Posted Image

Nadril
[ Display Name History ]

Nadril

Post Junkie

• Members
  • 23,966 posts
Damn, what you've been up to recently GSW?

das
[ Display Name History ]

das

The Collector

• Members
  • 7,895 posts

What's going on in here?

and another one checks in - this just keeps getting more and more interesting!

Who will be next? Outlaw rudy ? Salty Ant? The ever unforgettable Vaseline? Maybe Garm Sabre or Sadpoorguy? Who knows, Maybe thevilone11 or mercinary85 will show up! (kinda doubt it though lol)
"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."
Abraham Lincoln

Sbrideau
[ Display Name History ]

Sbrideau

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,387 posts
  • Location:Saint-Georges, Qu├ębec, Canada (very close to the Maine border)
  • RSN:Sbr
Whoa names that I haven't seen for a while.

I remember your name, but not much else unfortunately. All I know is I started reading the forums long before registering an account.

Azvareth
[ Display Name History ]

Azvareth

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,729 posts

What's going on in here?

The best thread. Whoaw.

Now we just need to get Witty_Fools and Keiphus in here to bring the old Media Board band back together.

Speaking of, Rizla poked in here not too long ago as well, and Herr_Lipp posts at SA nowadays.

edit: also Mad, I unironically love that you're still rockin' that dw mafia sig. Haha!

Greatsilverwyrm
[ Display Name History ]

Greatsilverwyrm

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,309 posts

What's going on in here?

and another one checks in - this just keeps getting more and more interesting!

Who will be next? Outlaw rudy ? Salty Ant? The ever unforgettable Vaseline? Maybe Garm Sabre or Sadpoorguy? Who knows, Maybe thevilone11 or mercinary85 will show up! (kinda doubt it though lol)

We need Dusqi, Rae, Grin_King, and Wistan too.

Also, this seems relavent:
Posted Image

Circa 2003, jesus.

And Nadril: I'm mostly lurking offtopic.com and playing WoW these days, as far as my internet presence goes. (Other than Facebook, of course.)
At college still (graduated high school almost 5 years ago, lawl). Have about a year left until I graduate. Working as well..
Posted Image

Nadril
[ Display Name History ]

Nadril

Post Junkie

• Members
  • 23,966 posts

And Nadril: I'm mostly lurking offtopic.com and playing WoW these days, as far as my internet presence goes. (Other than Facebook, of course.)
At college still (graduated high school almost 5 years ago, lawl). Have about a year left until I graduate. Working as well..

I always assumed you were older than me, hah. I'm in my last semester of college myself. You still do stuff related to graphics?

Also I remember that sig. Nice shot of the old forums in the background.

Greatsilverwyrm
[ Display Name History ]

Greatsilverwyrm

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,309 posts

I always assumed you were older than me, hah. I'm in my last semester of college myself. You still do stuff related to graphics?

Also I remember that sig. Nice shot of the old forums in the background.

Nah, I hardly ever do any graphic work anymore, sadly. Just haven't had the need really..
Posted Image

indy500fan
[ Display Name History ]

indy500fan

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,216 posts
Mad! GSW! Holy crap!

Does anyone post on darkwebz forums anymore? I haven't checked it in years...
Posted Image
Posted Image

Oergg
[ Display Name History ]

Oergg

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,773 posts
Hey lead and crew. Rs story: After being in an adult clan with bwareofmef i finally joined DI in like 2006. I became an advisor and then we closed last year.i made the best speech in gaming history ([bleep]s). since then I've still been hanging out with alot of ex-DI first on Near Reality(an rs private server) then league of legends. these days im working INSANE hours producing a liberal talk show so i only get to game on weekends. i say we do what Limbaugh does with 49 people with 2 AND he has callers lol. i secretly think we're better because we're legit. i dont go on air tho.

real life: it is what it is. gonna live fast and im gonna die old. i still need to lose weight and get a girlfriend but thats so far behind the revolution that it doesn't even matter;)

fun fact: das1330 msgd me on facebook about this but ihad an environmental conference so i told him id deal with it when i got back, BUT i had a google alert for "oergg" so i wouldhave seen it anyway. [bleep]ed. up.

fun fact2: i imported my MSN list to twitter afew months ago and mad4u came up. i think i msgd her with @name LOLOL??????? but she didnt message me back. no twitter etiquette i tell you - you can follow me on twitter @banditelli for all my daily ridiculous'

fun fact3: i actually spent a good day or two trying to track your ass down 4-5 years ago cuz you promised me a blue party hat if you ever quit

fun fact4: remember how i always reveled in your range level in rsc? well 66TH TO 99 RANGE IN THE WORLD MATHA[bleep]A!

fun fact5: i still pay $5/month for rs. even tho quit when DI closed i refuse to cancel my subscription. its still a part of me. an evil evil part of me :cry:

edit: im actually pissed i dont have a sig anymore. wtf!

as to PDJ i saw him on awhile ago. now that wild is back im on more. im 27 but still game with 16 year olds. gah. this month would actually be my 10 year rs anniv.

Oergg
[ Display Name History ]

Oergg

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,773 posts
to catch up the nooblettes on the freak train here's pictures from the first one:
http://s6.photobucke...rain/?start=all

anyway im off to bed. probably check this before work and after tomorrow. maybe mad can reply to that tweet from 6 months ago and update me! :shame:

das
[ Display Name History ]

das

The Collector

• Members
  • 7,895 posts
STAY AROUND OERGG AND COME BACK, WE MISS YOU.

:P
"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."
Abraham Lincoln

Greatsilverwyrm
[ Display Name History ]

Greatsilverwyrm

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,309 posts

edit: im actually pissed i dont have a sig anymore. wtf!

Here you go, also circa 2003.
Posted Image

This was also in your folder, I'm not sure I remember why.
Posted Image

Edit: Why the [bleep] does it say a "wyrm sig production"? I seem to remember you forced me to put that there?
Posted Image

das
[ Display Name History ]

das

The Collector

• Members
  • 7,895 posts
got any stuff of me wyrm?
Abraham Lincoln

Greatsilverwyrm
[ Display Name History ]

Greatsilverwyrm

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,309 posts

got any stuff of me wyrm?

I don't think I ever did any, did I? I couldn't find any on a cursory search, at least...
Posted Image

RsnLeadSayingHello
[ Display Name History ]

RsnLeadSayingHello

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 20 posts
How old am I? *remembers he can't swear* 30 just recently. Man, never thought it would happen - seriously, especially at the rate I used to drink; pretty sure I was half-cut most of my RS/tipit days. Hey, not saying I don't drink now (lol drinkin a beer now) but I take it a little easier these days. I'm a big, bearded dude, but still feel like I'm about 20. It's just ridiculous how quickly a few years fly by.

Mad4u - another friggin blast from the past! I'm lovin how much I'm reminiscing by being in this thread. Glad to hear your life is going so well. Phd? Sheet, who woulda thought from a runescaper...seriously, good on ya. Very happy for you.

Harro to 1manarmy. I assume you're the same one from way back when. Haha, again, lovin the nostalgia! Hope all is well mate.

Missfrodo - not under a rock, just smokin some. Haha Jk... Or am I?...

Rpggamer - quick, say something else nice about me! My ego is slowly deflating after all these years and needs a quick boost. Wise, phenomenal, sexually attractive to Jessica alba/Miranda Kerr (over SMG now...) or untapped genius are all acceptable descriptions of me.

Das - still can't get over the fact you're not an annoying (in a nice way) kid anymore. I don't know why but I had this feeling I aged and everyone stayed the same...

Ps. Did I mention I'm loving the catch-up? It's more fun than being a /b/tard...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users